NTNP Chat Thread

I always said I wouldn't want a summer baby as the thought of all that weight while the weather is hot seemed difficult - though I suppose it's hard any time! An August EDD would actually work out really nicely for me though, so hoping for a BFP next cycle if I miss this one. :thumbup: Of course I'd be grateful for a BFP any time!

I would also like to subscribe to Operation Scattergun. :haha:

I think there should be an operation scattergun thread :rofl:

Make one then :D Call it The Operation Scattergun Support Thread (agents join here!) or something :D :lol:

xxx

A plus for a summer baby as I've read elsewhere on here is that baby can pretty much live in lighter clothes and all those clothes you wash will dry quicker!!

My personal positive thing about a summer baby will be that I can take baby out and go for a walk around outside. Don't fancy doing that in the middle of Winter!

Uggh I hate winter washing, we have such a small house its a nightmare to dry! I love hanging it outside in the sunshine. Aww, imagine all those tiny white babygros hanging on the line... :cloud9:

Loving Operation Scattergun lol!

lol my husbands a farmer so edd from june to november isnt great lol x

You can never plan a baby to the letter babyhopes, lmao! They tend to pop up at the least convienant times *points to self* Case and point :rofl:

lol id love one yesterday lol
argh i wanna baby so bad :( ill take one whenever----but soon! lol

How you feeling, Ozzieshunni?

babyhopes - I know! It'll come :hugs:

Blargh. I have a cold. I've been having bits of nausea, but nothing too terrible *knocks on wood* Stayed home sick today from work. Back to the grindstone tomorrow but Friday is a Halloween party! :happydance: Can't wait to dress up and see all the kiddies dressed up!

Gah, you can tell it's that time of year again, loads of colds and bugs going round. Glad to hear you and the beany are OK! :D

A fancy dress party? What are you going as? Kids in halloween costumes are so sweet. :D

I dunno yet, something simple cause I'll still be working. Maybe a cowgirl or a gangster girl.

I'm looking at baby record books and contemplating buying What to Expect When You're Expecting. :lol:

I have seen this at my local library ... I have borrowed various books and read up a bit on a few things out of lots of them but didn't commit to buying.

x

There must be lots of secondhand ones going about or people that would lend them out?

That's the book I'm hoping to get - cheapest I found it was £8.99 on bookdepository.co.uk. Not buying it yet, obviously ;)

It has a chapter about TTC and I found reading them quite a good insight - I guess I was being a bit of a boy scout - ALWAYS BE PREPARED! lol :haha:

I am now convinced I am a right nutter! :blush:

x

Hehe, I'd like to buy it now but my OH would be like 'Whaaaaaaaa? Something you're not telling me?!' :haha:

We have Miriam Stoppard's 'Conception, Pregnancy & Birth' (a bargain, picked up brand new on the book stall of a village fete for £1!) and 'A Bloke's Guide to Pregnancy' (which I bought for my PH when we started NTNP....jst in case!) on our bookshelf...goodness knows what family who visit must think (if they notice, which they probably do!) as, apart from my Dad, they don't know we're NTNP!

xxx

https://img821.imageshack.us/img821/2938/128898337205477799.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"