NTNP Chat Thread

If this was Facebook I would 'like' your post Elhaym!

:happydance:

https://img821.imageshack.us/img821/2938/128898337205477799.jpg

that is brilliant!

Not feeling the Friday love as busy weekend, was such a grumpster this morning when the alarm went off :coffee:

Anyone have nice plans for the weekend?

I had loads of house sorting type plans, but OH has decided to work from home over the weekend, so I'm probably gonna have to take the baby out for a walk to keep her quiet.

https://img191.imageshack.us/img191/173/catri.gif

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

awww congrats on the :bfp: :yipee:
hows everyone doing? :)

Getting up early to go to a bead fair, haven't been before but quite excited at the prospect of rummaging through beads!

Then in the evening we're going to a fab bonfire and fireworks
Sunday watching some spooky movies with a friend

I've got a quiet one planned.

I must, must, must study this weekend!! I want to get at least 3 hours done on Saturday and 3 hours on Sunday! That is the aim but I'm hoping for more!!

I'm going to see how far the walk is to our new leisure centre at some point this weekend and go swimming which I'm looking forward to!

Hubby is out all of Sunday and I'm meeting a friend for lunch but that is it I think!

I've got a quiet one planned.

I must, must, must study this weekend!! I want to get at least 3 hours done on Saturday and 3 hours on Sunday! That is the aim but I'm hoping for more!!

I'm going to see how far the walk is to our new leisure centre at some point this weekend and go swimming which I'm looking forward to!

Hubby is out all of Sunday and I'm meeting a friend for lunch but that is it I think!

Need to do some studying too *sigh*

I'm out tonight for a bit of a fancy dress club night, so probably sleeping quite a bit on Saturday. :haha:

What are you studying, Lou and MrsGM? :)

I'm out tonight for a bit of a fancy dress club night, so probably sleeping quite a bit on Saturday. :haha:

What are you studying, Lou and MrsGM? :)

Sounds fun!

I'm finishing a PhD - I had the exam earlier in the year but they felt I have more work to do so on I go, but most of the time I'd rather chew my own foot off than finish it!

Ooh is it halloween fancy dress? What are you going as? I'm bunged up full of cold & feeling pretty miserable so I'm off sick from work & having a quiet, snuggled in weekend I think. Lots of blankets & Lemsip! x

I'm doing an Accounting NVQ so nothing exciting! It is hard as I'm a distance learner so have to motivate myself!!

But this is the last exam! Once I've passed it and completed my project which is nearly there then I am finished! :happydance:

I am skint at the moment so cobbling together what I can get myself! I have my old lab coat, some surgical masks off ebay (for a quid!) and some fake blood to go as a mad scientist/doctor. :haha: I have some friends who are really good at doing makeup and costumes - they are doing zombie makeup too so I might have some of that too. :D

Cosy weekend sounds nice - hope your cold gets better! I will be doing the same saturday and sunday I think. :)

ETA - Lou - Great stuff, you'll be finished soon then! Might not be that exciting but all qualifications are worthwhile IMO, shows you have the dedication to learn and do the work!

Anyway I'd better go and get things sorted, meant to be setting off in an hour! Have a lovely Friday all, catch you tomorrow or Sunday! :hugs:

:wave: Hey everyone...

Hope you all have a nice weekend. Hope you're feeling better soon Dumpling!

Well I'm here beading with the cat hogging my lap, bless!

We attempted to have some wine but it had gone off... :(

Hey MrsGM and hey to everyone else too.
Operation Scattergun has been slightly marred by OH being unwell. I just can't bring myself to wake him up, even though he'd appreciate it, he's not well, and I've been too tired a couple of nights too. Here's hoping some of the "scatter" catches an eggy, but I'm not holding out too much hope for this month now :(

Hey MrsGM and hey to everyone else too.
Operation Scattergun has been slightly marred by OH being unwell. I just can't bring myself to wake him up, even though he'd appreciate it, he's not well, and I've been too tired a couple of nights too. Here's hoping some of the "scatter" catches an eggy, but I'm not holding out too much hope for this month now :(

aww :hugs:

we're still preventing at the mo, mutterings that my contract might be extended etc :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->