NTNP Chat Thread

Hello! I've just come home from visiting friends with a new baby & catching up on all the gossip. Plus AF arrived today, bang on schedule which is fab! But the cramps & back ache aren't fun. :nope:

Oooo are you super broody now?

The backache is the worst bit for me, curl up with a hot water bottle (I have that for my back and a cat on my tummy) works wonders. I find painkillers don't do much.

x

Oh I really am! We had two babies there, one 5 weeks & one 7 months & it was so much fun cuddling them & playing with them :cloud9: Just a bit gutted that I'm probably going to miss this month too, as OH is away, but I'm due to Ov all over Xmas, so hopefully I can get me a christmas baby!

Only took 2 ibuprofen last night before bed, its amazing what distraction can do for you, I felt fine whilst I was chatting with the girls. Must get a new hot water bottle though, it was so effective when I was younger.

OHs coming home for the weekend tomorrow :happydance: so have to get the house all tidied & food in the fridge, best get busy! xxx

They're so amazing aren't they, my friend's DS is 3 months now and he is just awesome. I love how they have their own personalities almost straight away. A real person, but soooooo tiny! :haha:

aww, glad you get to spend some time with your OH! What does he do, if you don't mind me being nosy? :)

FX for a Xmas conception then Dumpling! I know how crap it is when dh is away so I am with you on that one.

x

Right, new cycle for me. I'm adopting the scattergun approach this month I think - BD like crazy and hope for the best. :haha:

Would love a BFP by Christmas.

So I just have a quick question.... So me and my boyfriend have been having sex unprotected for about 2 weeks now. I was on birthcontrol last month but stopped taking it due to some issues I was having with it, but other than that I havent been on anything in over 5 months. He pulls out after before he ejaculates but I just want to know my chances of getting pregnant. We arent planning on having a baby but if it happens it happens... Please give your thoughts and comments on how high you think my chances of concieving are. Thanks, Kayleigh

looks like im properly joining you:happydance::happydance::happydance:

i was ttc BUT!!!!..................

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
I have landed my dream job as housing officer! its all iv ever wanted to do...........so opks and everything out the window!
Of course ill be happy with bfp but i can wait.......sod's law will kick in and ill get bfp this month:haha:

Hiya,

You still have a chance. The withdrawl method isn't always fullproof. I don't know the percentage, but there is still sperm in precum.

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
I have landed my dream job as housing officer! its all iv ever wanted to do...........so opks and everything out the window!
Of course ill be happy with bfp but i can wait.......sod's law will kick in and ill get bfp this month:haha:

Congrats hun! That's what happened to me. Got my :bfp: the weekend before starting a new job :dohh:

So I just have a quick question.... So me and my boyfriend have been having sex unprotected for about 2 weeks now. I was on birthcontrol last month but stopped taking it due to some issues I was having with it, but other than that I havent been on anything in over 5 months. He pulls out after before he ejaculates but I just want to know my chances of getting pregnant. We arent planning on having a baby but if it happens it happens... Please give your thoughts and comments on how high you think my chances of concieving are. Thanks, Kayleigh

Uuummmmmm withdraw does cut chances but if i were u id stop unless u seriously want a baby.....
iv known people do it successfull and dont get pregnant and others withdraw once and get pregnant.
i used that method with husband a few times he found it difficult to 'withdraw':haha:

Congrats hun! That's what happened to me. Got my :bfp: the weekend before starting a new job :dohh:

Oh bugger:dohh::haha:

Hiya,

You still have a chance. The withdrawl method isn't always fullproof. I don't know the percentage, but there is still sperm in precum.

Thanks for your output... it helps alot... idk if I am or not, or if i can even concieve because Ive tried before but i guess i gotta wait and see..I'm keeping my fingers crossed :wacko:

Uuummmmmm withdraw does cut chances but if i were u id stop unless u seriously want a baby.....
iv known people do it successfull and dont get pregnant and others withdraw once and get pregnant.
i used that method with husband a few times he found it difficult to 'withdraw':haha:

Hey thanks for the comment babyhopes2010... Ya idk... he doesnt like to pull out either but he does...This morning he got a little scared though because he couldnt tell if he had came yet or not... :/ & as far as wanting a baby, if it happens it happens. Im not trying to stop it & im not trying to concieve. I guess if God wants it to happen then it will :)

thats what im doing now.....we will make love when ever and if im pregnan then so be it :)

We've been using the WM since about a year into our relationship (we've been together for almost 9 1/2 years now), and we only conceived when we actually started TTC (ejaculating inside). My OH is a pro at withdrawing in time though. If there's any part of you that isn't ready for a baby, I would use another form of contraception though, because while it may work for some people, other have reported pregnancies through using the WM.

The withdrawal method most certainly is not fool proof, but I don't know what the percentage is.

I'm waiting on AF now, as I really don't think I'm in with a chance this month. Still, I'm moving in with OH next month, and I figure more time together can only help things along. Also hoping for a BFP by Christmas!!

I would love a BFP by Christmas too! But that means I most likely have to conceive this cycle, so here's hoping.

I have never used WM, I have a feeling my OH would be rubbish at it. LOL.

hi everyone! Im excited to be here and thought Id introduce myself since I have been randomly posting in here but now I feel I can actually be in here now :) I have 2 sons and it took over 3 yrs ttc to get my 2nd with rounds of clomid etc. and we were sure we were done having babies but since he is now almost a year old Ive kinda had a change of heart and have been discussing it with DH but he has been on the fence about it...I had got an IUD and was thinking about having it took out when it fell out :shock: soo since then we have just done the withdrawal method and Ive been throwing hints out that we should just let nature decide but I really didnt think he was into it until the other night he umm just didnt withdraw :blush: (sorry if TMI) sooo looks like he is game lol and Im here!!! :) Im trying not to get to excited knowing that I have fertility issues and it may not ever happen again but its hard not to be! the only thing that gives me hope is Ive had normal cycles since having Zander so thats a big deal since in the past Ive went a whole year with no period...well Ill stop rambling lol

Hello!!!!!!!! Sorry, I've been a little AWOL, I've been on night shifts & then spending time with OH, how is everybody?! I'm good, had a lovely weekend, although not much BD'ing, but it wouldn't have made a difference this early on in the cycle anyway. I'd love a BFP for Xmas, but don't think its likely. On the plus side, I'm O'ing all over Xmas, so could catch an Xmas egg instead!

Fab news on the job babyhopes, at least if you get pregnant you'll still have the time before you go on mat leave, so thats at least 6-8 months.

Elhaym, he's a construction worker but gets paid a ridiculous amount of money working in London so he goes away a lot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->