NTNP Chat Thread

Yeah, I haven't made muffins before, they're actually much easier than making normal cakes! They smell amazing too :D

How are you hun? I saw in the facebook thread you are officially NTNP now! Yay!

Yeah, I haven't made muffins before, they're actually much easier than making normal cakes! They smell amazing too :D

How are you hun? I saw in the facebook thread you are officially NTNP now! Yay!

all fab thanks :)

yup we (I) decided not to worry about waiting for AF anymore and just go for it!

We've got his 13yr old half bro with us today and I'm feeling like a right mother hen making them lunch etc

How's you?

Great news! Sending you lots of luck :hugs:

I'm OK - having a lazy day really. Felt in a baking mood so made the muffins! Could do with doing some cleaning but enjoying sitting here with a cup of tea for now. :haha:

ah it's Sunday, day for relaxing!

Just whacked some ingredients into the breadmaker for what should hopefully be some exciting bread

Other than that I've got a whole load of jewellery orders to catch up on

Oooh, fresh baked bread, lovely :D

You make handmade jewellery? Cool! Is it a business or just for friends/family sort of thing?

Afternoon! I've just finished another set of night shifts so I've had a very lazy Sunday, lots of sofa naps & PJs & cups of tea! :sleep: Best way to spend a rainy Sunday though surely?!

Mmm Elhaym how were the muffins? I love baking & the smell of freshly cooked cakes is yummy.

MrsGM can I see your jewellery? I am so impressed with arty/crafty people, I have absolutely no talent for stuff like that!

Afternoon! I've just finished another set of night shifts so I've had a very lazy Sunday, lots of sofa naps & PJs & cups of tea! :sleep: Best way to spend a rainy Sunday though surely?!

Mmm Elhaym how were the muffins? I love baking & the smell of freshly cooked cakes is yummy.

MrsGM can I see your jewellery? I am so impressed with arty/crafty people, I have absolutely no talent for stuff like that!

That defn sounds like a great way to spend a Sunday :D really wanted a lie-in this weekend but no chance :(

Will PM you too

Muffins were great, got OH's seal of approval anyway! I love baking too, I'm not much of a cook the rest of the time but there is something so comforting about baking something yummy. :D

Love lazy Sundays, especially when the weather is crap!

MrsGM your stuff is beautiful! Just wish I was getting married now! Not that I'd need to to have it, but its a good excuse!!

MrsGM your stuff is beautiful! Just wish I was getting married now! Not that I'd need to to have it, but its a good excuse!!

aww thanks, it's great for wearing to weddings and other special occasions too :D

Hmm, like Christmas presents?! May have to "accidentally" leave my browser open for the OH to find...

Hmm, like Christmas presents?! May have to "accidentally" leave my browser open for the OH to find...

defn like Christmas pressies :D orders need to arrive sooner rather than later though as everything is made from scratch

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->