NTNP Chat Thread

Evening ladies!
Welcome to all our newbies :hugs: I look forward to getting to know you all and hopefully sharing in lots of BFPs!
Sorry for my silence this weekend, AF has really taken it out of me as usual so I have been flopping about being useless but not having much energy for Internet! The only major event has been that my Dad rolled his car on the M5 last night (seems like he nodded off at the wheel, thankfully no one else was involved) and completely wrote it off - good one as he had only bought it that morning!! He is, mercifully, ok other than a very bashed up elbow which he had to have an operation on last night. They are keeping him in until tomorrow PM at the earliest though. Hoping to go down and see him later in the week but he is discouraging visitors at the moment whilst he is still in hospital. Hoping to combine it with picking Felix up later this week as he is in hospital in the same area.
Hope everyone has had a fab weekend. Back to work for me tomorrow. Booooo.

xxx

Lazy day here . . just doing some housework and online class homework.

I've been sort of quiet on this thread so far . . I hate to annoy you all with my 'am I pg thoughts' or 'when will it happen . . '

So Friday was 6 DPO, all evening I had terrible cramps, so of course my reading left me to think implantation? I guess we'll see I've been watching for any bb changes. DH left town the day before O, of course we DTD - he is gone training for USCG until this Friday. We are using the pullout method right now . . but you never know, right?:winkwink:

Hi ladies! :wave: Can I join you girls? I just spotted this NTNP forum.

My name is Allie and I'm 26, DH is 28 and we went from preventing (condoms and withdrawal only so no pesky hormones to sort out) to NTNP in April. Lo and behold I got a BFP that cycle. It was a shock and sadly I had a mc at just over 5 weeks :angel: :cry:. After a month off, we went back to NTNP but I'm doing a bit more now like tracking my cycle length for the first time and looking at my CM. I also bought a few ovulation tests and am going to try them out this week! I'm trying to remain casual about it though since we're so new to the whole thing. I'm still figuring out what my body's doing every month!

Anyways, nice to meet you all and looking forward to getting to know you. :friends: and :dust:

Morning girls

Laura :hugs: I'm glad your dad is ok xx

Welcome to anyone who joined this thread over the weekend :flower:

Well girls, sorry for my absence this weekend... Its been crazy! Had my driving lesson saturday, then Nathan went and collected the new car.. Yesterday was a wonder round the local carboot sale and then onto a street party.. Silly me got a bit burnt yesterday so suffering now :(

Got a sad week this week as its Ethans last day at preschool tomorrow!!! Then its onto big school in 6 weeks :shock:

I'm gonna go sort the kiddie winkles out so will catch you all in a bit :kiss:

Thanks guys. He has to have more surgery for skin grafts today as he has lost a 4"x4" chunk of the flesh and skin on the lower arm by his elbow but hopefully he will be out later this week.

Welcome to the new ladies :) Can't believe how much the group is growing! Hurrah for NTNP! :happydance:

Glad you had a good weekend Leah, but hope the sunburn isn't too bad.

How was everyone elses weekend? Mine was very chilled, other than the Dad incident, just lots of chilling and cooking yummy food!

xxx

Glad your dad is ok, sounds like he was very lucky.

I had a terrible weekend, found out my OH was texting another girl saying very inappropiate things :(

so feeling very mixed up, i've not even had the coil out a month! I thought we were very much settled. :cry:

:( Jellysecret I dont know what to say :( its easy being an outsider looking in but completely different when its you iykwim? What have you done? how did you find out? I hope things get better again soon :hugs: xxx

We'd been to a party and he'd drank too much and went to bed early. When I went to bed his phone was under my pillow and I just had such a feeling to read it, which I can honestly say I have never before.

My first reaction was to throw him out but we're away next weekend for my mums 60th birthday and I dont want to ruin it for everyone so i've left it that we'll see how this week goes.

He said it was just a mistake and harmless flirting that went to far as he was drunk. I'm just not too sure what to think. :shrug:

Jellysecret - that's horrible :( I am so sorry :( I guess you have to follow your heart as to whether you trust him or not but it must be really hard :hugs: I hope everything works out for you two

Laura
xx

:hugs: jellysecret...

Did you know the girl that he was texting? Not that it makes any difference but if he's friends with her it could make things more awkward iykwim?

I don't know what to say other than I'm really sorry! xx

Welcome to all you new ladies!!! :flower:

Laura, thank goodness your dad is okay!!!

Awww JellySecret that's terrible!!!! Hope everything works out!!! :hugs:

Thanks everyone :)

He has just started a new job, she is the receptionist!

I guess I have to decide if I beleive him and can now trust him to not make the mistake again but knowing he'll see her every day its not going to be easy. :nope:

Ah shit...does she not know he has a partner?! I'm really angry on your behalf lol :grr:

Firstly, thanks for the warm welcome.
That's awful Jellysecret! My partner cheated on me with someone he worked with. We had been going through a bad patch and he considered our relationship over. I left and ge realised his mistake. Luckily we are back on track now (this was a few years ago) the worst part was knowing he was still seeing her every day at work and building trust back based on that. You need to do what's right for you but I'd make sure you're happy and have talked it through before forgiving him. People make mistakes, flirting with someone at work is quite out of order though!

Yay! Just arranged a viewing on a house to rent, small but in a nice quiet area and it has a little garden, feeling like it's time to move out of our current place, OH doesn't really want to have a baby while we're here and I kind of agree. Plus they said they'll let us take the cat!

jellysecret, I hope you get it sorted :hugs: I'd be very upset too! The fact he'll see her every day must make it difficult - hopefully he realises it was a stupid thing to do and won't try it on again. Let us know how it goes. :thumbup:

Yay! Just arranged a viewing on a house to rent, small but in a nice quiet area and it has a little garden, feeling like it's time to move out of our current place, OH doesn't really want to have a baby while we're here and I kind of agree. Plus they said they'll let us take the cat!

jellysecret, I hope you get it sorted :hugs: I'd be very upset too! The fact he'll see her every day must make it difficult - hopefully he realises it was a stupid thing to do and won't try it on again. Let us know how it goes. :thumbup:

Letting you take the cat that a big bonus in my books and saves sneaking her/him in

Exactly what I thought - we were lucky in our current house, our cat was found abandoned as a kitten and our landlord and agency let us have him. He's no bother, never has any 'accidents' in the house, the only thing he does is moult hair! Apparently the owner of this new place would 'consider' a pet so it's promising - I'll offer to pay for any damage/cleaning needed, just in case.

I'd be heartbroken if I had to give him away. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->