NTNP Chat Thread

Hi Halsey! NTNP is ace, you'll like it here!

Oh dear, poor hubbys all poorlysick & unsympathetic wives being mean to them :haha: Why is their illness always 10x worse than ours?! Thank goodness they don't have to go through pregnancy & childbirth!

How come you have to move house MrsGM??

I'm not always such a meaning ;)

Our place is rented and landlord has sold it :( so need to find somewhere new to rent, hoping to buy at somepoint

Ah rubbish. Its horrible to move if you don't have to. Have you seen anywhere nice?

meant meanie

Viewed a place yesterday, really nice but road too busy for our kitty
Seeing another place at the weekend

How did your viewing go?

Checking in guys, brrr... snowing here

... Think my period is due end of the week, waiting to see, got an MRI saturday so kind of hoping it comes!

First month attempting some rough charting... not anything too strict tho! :)

Hi everybody! So I'm new and I found this thread NTNP... I think that's kind of where we are.
We wanted to wait until May but we haven't been preventing it for a couple of months. I wish it happened quick (and last months I had all kinds of symptoms and AF came 4 days late, which never happened before) and this month I have no symptoms (and I'm going crazy trying to find implantation bleeding, although I know most women won't get it) and nothing is happening but oh well... It'll happen one of these days, I guess, hahah!

Good luck everybody and nice meeting you all!

Hi Memole :hi: Welcome along, hope you enjoy it here!

MrsGM, apparently the viewing went well & they are trying to arrange a second viewing, but I think that was more to shut us up than actually happening! Got my Christmas party tomorrow, better go & try on my dress & make sure it still fits!!

Hi Memole :D

Fingers crossed for you Dumpling :D I'm sure you'll look fab for your Christmas party, got ours next week, eek!

Memole, is that your pussycat in your avatar? So cute!

Ah thanks MrsGM, fingers crossed I won't just look like a shiny pink sausage! Have you got something to wear to yours? I love this time of year! :cold:

Hey guys, how are we all? I haven't been in here properly for a while! x

I dunno if I should test or not, for the last few days I have found myself feeling really angry and snapping at DH...hmmm...no other symptoms though, I could just be an angry person lately!

Hi Jellybeann, when is :witch: due?

I'm not 100% of where I am, but about 6-8 DPO. Not many symptoms really but would be very ironic if I got a BFP this cycle considering the past days events! :haha:

Ah thanks MrsGM, fingers crossed I won't just look like a shiny pink sausage! Have you got something to wear to yours? I love this time of year! :cold:

No it's not :haha: I have 2 cats though (boy and girl). Yours is too cute Dumpling!

I have got something, still need shoes and a jackety/shruggy thing

Have a fab time :D

Hi, not sure when AF is due...It's all over the place the last few months!! I might pick up a test tomorrow though!

Yeah go on, its been a while since anyone tested! We can all live vicariously through you!

Yay for testing!

I said I'd test Saturday if no AF as she'd be late then - 99.999999% sure I'm not pg but need to know either way!

Hey guys...I've just popped in to say goodbye...I'm now WTT...I need my operation, as my knee has deteriorated and I'm back on the waiting list, so going to talk to teh doctors about contraception tomorrow. This makes me very sad, I want a little brother or sister for Ollie, but with not a very big age gap! But looks like it may be a bit bigger than we hoped, If I get my op and fall pregnant by July, there will be a 27 month gap! We wanted a 24 at the most, preferably an 18 month gap!! But, I shall be back as soon as I have had the operation!! x

:wave:​

Hey guys...I've just popped in to say goodbye...I'm now WTT...I need my operation, as my knee has deteriorated and I'm back on the waiting list, so going to talk to teh doctors about contraception tomorrow. This makes me very sad, I want a little brother or sister for Ollie, but with not a very big age gap! But looks like it may be a bit bigger than we hoped, If I get my op and fall pregnant by July, there will be a 27 month gap! We wanted a 24 at the most, preferably an 18 month gap!! But, I shall be back as soon as I have had the operation!! x

:wave:​

:hugs: good luck for the op!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"