NTNP Chat Thread

Elhaym I was inspired by you & have baked double choc chip muffins tonight. Mmmm smells so good! We've got someone coming to view our house on Saturday, such a shame I'll be at work or I'd get these cooking & I'm sure it'd help!
x

Yay, muffin love! Are they nice? :D

You having a house viewing? Looking to move house then? x

Haha, there are plenty actually! And they were really rather yummy, although not very attractive, they kind of spilled over & joined together so it was like a giant tray muffin! :munch:

Yep trying to sell our house, we've had it on the market since the summer & only had 4 viewings so far. :cry: I need to move so I've got more space to put all my babies in! :haha:

Hows everybody been? I'm coming up to ov time & OH isn't here & I'm feeling rather, ahem, frisky! Rubbish! x

So excited, planning a 'rock the frock' shoot for early next year, just hope my wedding dress still fits and if there is a bean he/she isn't showing too much :D

Ah, MrsGM, I love the idea of those 'rock the frock' shoots. Are you properly trashing the dress? Cause if you did have a bump by then you could just tear it XD
I think I'm due to ovulate on Saturday so I'm gonna try and get BDing every other day from Monday, or every day if I can.

Rock the frock is wearing your wedding dress in a totally different situation, it's a long story but going for pics of me in a field, holding birds of prey! Not setting out for any dress trashing but if it gets a bit muddy I won't mind :)

I'm really excited, wasn't planning on doing anything then saw these photos and thought I'd really like to do that!

Need to save the pennies though, eep

That sounds like fun! Plus, another opportunity to wear your dress again! I've never heard of it before. I've got the week off this week, woopwoop, no work! But I did something stupid today... I weighed myself. Doh! Not good :nope: Off to join Slimming World this week I reckon! Lot of girls at work go & seem to have lost lots weight so I thought I'd give it a try. I hate getting fatter :cry:

arrgghhh hubs has man flu and is driving me crazy!! :growlmad:

Hey ladies! I'm Halsey :) I'm new here so I thought I'd introduce myself :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back