NTNP Chat Thread

Hope your op goes well, get well soon and hope to see you back here! :thumbup:

Hey guys...I've just popped in to say goodbye...I'm now WTT...I need my operation, as my knee has deteriorated and I'm back on the waiting list, so going to talk to teh doctors about contraception tomorrow. This makes me very sad, I want a little brother or sister for Ollie, but with not a very big age gap! But looks like it may be a bit bigger than we hoped, If I get my op and fall pregnant by July, there will be a 27 month gap! We wanted a 24 at the most, preferably an 18 month gap!! But, I shall be back as soon as I have had the operation!! x

:wave:​

Good luck with your operation!

Hey everyone, I'm new here and just wanted to introduce myself. My OH and I weren't planning on TTC at all, but last month we thought we were pregnant. AF was 5 days late and I was convinced I was having symptoms. Ever since then, we've been discussing the possibilities, so we decided to NTNP. Hopefully it works out well for me!

Hey everyone, I'm new here and just wanted to introduce myself. My OH and I weren't planning on TTC at all, but last month we thought we were pregnant. AF was 5 days late and I was convinced I was having symptoms. Ever since then, we've been discussing the possibilities, so we decided to NTNP. Hopefully it works out well for me!

welcome to NTNP :D

Welcome and good luck!
DH and I are in the same situation. Hopefully, we get pregnant soon! Keep us posted! :thumbup:

Byebye JellyBean, good luck with everything, I hope you have a speedy recovery. See you back here soon!

MrsGM it was fab thank you, so much fun & everyone dressed up so nicely. Its weird to see everyone from work in their pretty dresses & the men in dinner jackets & bow ties when usually we're in horrible uniform! Have you found anywhere to live yet?

Hi Kristen82, welcome to NTNP! Its always nice to have new people join! x

How's everyone today? Snowed in or at work? I'm in my office, but all my appointments have been cancelled and it is toasty in here XD

I'm at home, I'm on nights tonight & its chilly in my house! May be because I'm still in my pjs & dressing gown tho! Hmm...might go & put the heating on & make a cuppa... :cold:

I'm in my office but hardly anyone else is! It's not even like we have very much snow...less than 2 inches and the roads are clear! *tuts*

xxx

I'm at home and it's cold!!

Been feeling quite coldy and struggling to even speak, so as the snow came down harder contacted my boss who is fine with me working from home, it's a bit cold though! currently have hot water bottle and the cat on my lap!

Dumpling - we have but I'm stressing about it :dohh:

Oh no, why?? I wish my cat would sit on my lap, he's such a miserable git sometimes!

Oh no, why?? I wish my cat would sit on my lap, he's such a miserable git sometimes!

the cat didn't stay long! she's quite a madam sometimes too but wouldn't change her for the world

erm, well, we decided to drop the paperwork through the door of their office last-night, we eventually found it down a residential road and it involved me walking up and down the road peering at people's houses til I found it!!
And found bad reviews when googling this morning

Hopefully just stressing over nothing...

Oh no. Fingers crossed its all ok. Was it alright when you went to view it?

I'm watching the news & there's so much snow everywhere! We haven't got any, not even a flake, boo! I love it when you wake up & look out the window & everythings all white & muffled...

It was really lovely, nothing to look at from the outside but loads of space inside, landlady seemed lovely
AND there is a catflap already, hurray!

We hadn't had snow yet but it is very much here now!

:hi: all!!

We have snow! Not enough to settle and cause any trouble. I love watching it fall!!

I'm at work! I did get yesterday off though as there were tube strikes and I couldn't get to work for the first part of the morning. I didn't want to go in later just in case the line went down again. Boss just told me to stay at home and study!! :happydance:

oooh if it's snowing with you, Lou, then hopefully it should be snowing again here soon too!

xxx

oooh if it's snowing with you, Lou, then hopefully it should be snowing again here soon too!

xxx

Any sign yet?

I'm in Central London and it was snowing this morning on and off then stopped for quite a while but it has started up again.

Nothing in Herts yet :( It was snowing a bit this morning but stopped by about 9-10am and nothing since then. Booooo.

xxx

snow here too, about 40min from london by train, hubs has been sent home from work early by the looks of things

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->