NTNP Chat Thread

It seems to be skirting round North, East and South just outside London!!

People from our office left an hour ago as the trains down to Kent and out to Hastings have delays and cancellations.

Ah man, does EVERYONE have snow but me?! Not that I want to be stuck in anywhere, but a few flakes would be nice! I hate this cold, grey, dreary weather.

* .* .. *.* *.. **
** .*. *.. *. *..
*..*..* \o/ *.*..*

Thanks!

I made such a good call staying at home today, town was gridlocked!!

We've had a bit of snow, but not much - the north west has missed most of it so far! Though it did take over 2 hours on the bus this morning to get to work (usually takes 45 mins!) Hardly any snow on the road but everyone was crawling along!

In January I got almost an extra week off work after the Xmas holidays (I work in a college), it was amazing! Don't think I'll be so lucky this time :D

Long story but now totally dreading going to the Christmas party on Friday, not happy :(

Oh no :( thats a shame! Share if you want to :hugs:

erm, I'l try and make it short, me and hubs used to work together (still do kinda) and there is a girl who basically stalked him and made my life a living hell, and guess who is going to be at the Christmas party??!?!?

Can't even look at her without all the hurt and anger coming back :cry:

Ah hun :hug:

Go looking glam with your head held high and rise above it. Then when you get home you can cry and eat ice cream and chocolate till it all goes away XD

Mmmm, ice cream. I could go for some haagen dazs strawberry cheesecake right now!

Oh no :( thats a shame! Share if you want to :hugs:

erm, I'l try and make it short, me and hubs used to work together (still do kinda) and there is a girl who basically stalked him and made my life a living hell, and guess who is going to be at the Christmas party??!?!?

Can't even look at her without all the hurt and anger coming back :cry:

Turn up looking fab, with an I-dont-care look on your face and on your mans arm. And make sure your OH knows how you feel. Stay composed and calm and your lack of reaction will drive her crazy.

thank you everyone you're all lovely :hugs:

Well we're snowed in today and I need shoes to go with my dress (not normally worried but this dress really does need a certan style of shoe)

I'm actually really hoping that we we'll still be snowed in tomorrow and can just not worry about it all...

the party has been cancelled/postponed :happydance:

AND if my cycle is behaving and the calculator thingy is correct I should be OV this weekend so I can think of a lot better things to be doing with my weekend :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->