NTNP Chat Thread

Hope the viewing goes ok, thats good you can take the cat so many places dont allow it now!

I just need to get through this week, and then make a decision. I find trust difficult as it is and after this it may just be too much to get through. Guess I have to be thankful I hadn't fallen pregnant yet.

Thanks for all your kind words, I can't beleive how nice everyone is here :) x

Hope the viewing goes well Natalie :) We had the same problem with our cat but we just wouldn't move until we found somewhere that we could take her (and that we liked too, obviously) - we even ended up living back with OH's parents for 5 weeks after our tenancy ended as we hadn't found anywhere else yet!!

Jellysecret - I hope this week goes well. Be strong and do what makes you happiest :hugs:

xxx

If you need to vent/rant/talk, you're welcome to do it on this thread anytime jellysecret! I am the same, trust is a big deal and if it's been damaged, it's hard to forget it - sadly there's no right or wrong answer, just do what you feel is best for you :hugs:

Afternoon Laura! yeah, I was really pleased when they said that, I just hope the house is OK! There's no way I could give him up, he's my first baby. :D

I just asked the magic 8 ball if I was pregnant and it said yes - who needs a pregnancy test eh?!:thumbup::haha:

Im so tired! My back aches and I feel sick still. Some very silly person put a broken plate into the kitchen sink at work and I sliced my finger on it :growlmad: Just want to sleep but OH is playing xbox and Im falling alseep in my chair!:dohh:

hi, im trying to take a more relaxed approach to TTC so we are kinda NTNP, im taking maca and vitex to try to sort my non existant cycles out but that really it...

All this NTNP reminds my of the book Marley and Me! I hope to be a new mother again and I take inspiration from the book Marley and Me. Baby dust for all!
Just wanted to say, enjoy not trying. Without the pressure, it is much more fun and relaxed and more likely that you'll get your BFP.

LOL Clair!

Jelly, sorry to hear about your OH. Men can be really stupid when they're drunk. I would be inclined to forgive after just one incident like this but the fact that he has to work with her makes it more difficult! That would make me really nervous. He needs to show he is reeeeally sorry and make it up to you big time imo. :hugs:

Good luck with the viewing Natalie!

How's everyone doing today?

I tried my first ovulation predictor test and it came up positive so I guess it means I'm due to ov in the next two days. We didn't :sex: today, but probs will tomorrow. I wasn't even going to tell OH about the test as I didn't want him to think I'm taking this too seriously but I was admittedly a bit chuffed and had to share.

I really want an OPK but because we're not properly trying OH will just be like no way lol...he'd know which days to steer clear of me lol at least at the moment he doesn't really want to know about cycles etc and isn't really bothered!

He'd take more of an interest if there was a gadget lying about!

Sorry to hear that Becca :( :hugs:

LOL Clairikins - would be funny if it was right though!!

Welcome to our new ladies :wave: Good luck to all and look forward to getting to know you.

Dandybrush - am I correct in thinking you may be a fellow horsey person? Or is that me jumping to conclusions too fast!

How is everyone doing today?

Just today & tomorrow in work for me this week then off to visit my Dad and fetch Felix on Thursday - woooo! :happydance::happydance:

Laura
xx

I had perfect 29 day cycle though which is good!

Im not feeling too good today just feel exhausted...

xxx

Awww sorry to hear :witch: showed up.

What's everyone up to today?

I'm off work today, thought I would treat myself as it's our 3 year anniversary :) hubby couldn't get it off tho so I'm just gonna chill today and watch usual rubbish on tele lol.

awwww congrats Irishbabe :) Are you doing anything nice when your hubby gets home?

Hope you have a nice relaxing day :) Wish I was at home!!

xxx

Ah thanks babe.

I was gonna make a cake later but no plans. Should actually try and catch up in the housework.

We were gonna go to silverstone to watch the grand prix but hubby wanted to buy the new iPad instead lol.

We've booked few days off next month so we're gonna go somewhere down south for wee break. There's parts of Ireland nice, just hope we get nice weather as well.

Xxxxx

mmmmm cake :D I love baking. What sort of cake are you going to make?

Haha men and their gadgets!! My OH is a product manager for a company that makes projectors so I never get a break from gadgets!!

Hope you have a nice break and the weather is good to you. I've never been to Ireland but I've heard there are some very beautiful places. Would love to go one day.

xxx

Happy anniversary Irishbabe! Put your feet up for the day :D

I love baking too - I don't like cooking much but love baking for some reason! I've promised to make my OH some banana bread this week :D

well, decided not to view that house - think we've figured out why it was so cheap and why it's not gone yet - it's next door to one of the local 'characters' - very aggressive and scary person. :( My OH knows him and says there's no way he wants to live there, especially with an LO. Oh well, will carry on keeping an eye out!

In work today, but off for 2 weeks from Friday!

Happy anniversary Irishbabe! Put your feet up for the day :D

I love baking too - I don't like cooking much but love baking for some reason! I've promised to make my OH some banana bread this week :D

well, decided not to view that house - think we've figured out why it was so cheap and why it's not gone yet - it's next door to one of the local 'characters' - very aggressive and scary person. :( My OH knows him and says there's no way he wants to live there, especially with an LO. Oh well, will carry on keeping an eye out!

In work today, but off for 2 weeks from Friday!

Where in Lancs are you honey? And where you moving too?

xxx

I'm in Clitheroe, we would like to stay in Clitheroe ideally. I'm originally from the Accrington area. :D How about you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->