NTNP Chat Thread

I'm in Clitheroe, we would like to stay in Clitheroe ideally. I'm originally from the Accrington area. :D How about you?

Oooooh hiiiii!

I live in Darwen & work in Burnley.

Im from preston originally though.

Love Clitheroe!

Small world.

xxx

mmmmm cake :D I love baking. What sort of cake are you going to make?

Haha men and their gadgets!! My OH is a product manager for a company that makes projectors so I never get a break from gadgets!!

Hope you have a nice break and the weather is good to you. I've never been to Ireland but I've heard there are some very beautiful places. Would love to go one day.

xxx

Not sure yet. It's between apple tart or chocolate fudge cake :)

Happy anniversary Irishbabe! Put your feet up for the day :D

I love baking too - I don't like cooking much but love baking for some reason! I've promised to make my OH some banana bread this week :D

well, decided not to view that house - think we've figured out why it was so cheap and why it's not gone yet - it's next door to one of the local 'characters' - very aggressive and scary person. :( My OH knows him and says there's no way he wants to live there, especially with an LO. Oh well, will carry on keeping an eye out!

In work today, but off for 2 weeks from Friday!

thanks!

Lucky you being off for 2 weeks, doing anything nice?

Happy Anniversary.

Chocolate Fudge Cake.... Every time! :)

I'm planning to bake when I get home tonight, well my excuse is that I want to do a test run of my birthday cake. ;) (Any excuse, I know.) We're planning to have a few days away for my birthday in September, so I'll need to get it made and iced to take with us. (Alton Towers.)

Nothing much really, I work at a college so taking some time off (I don't get all the school holidays though!) Just sorting the house out, seeing friends. I have a friend whos baby is due in 2 weeks so will hopefully have a new baby to squeal over. :haha:

Got another week off in August for a little holiday to amsterdam. So glad I saved so many days this year!

4magpies - Small world indeed! I work in Blackburn. :D

Irishbabe - I vote fudge cake, but I'm a chocoholic. :thumbup:

ooooh chocolate fudge cake...although...you could do a chocolate and apple tart thereby combining the two! I have an awesome recipe that involves a lot of grated dark chocolate with the apples on top then baked so it's all melty...mmm hungry now! I love baking and cooking and would happily do both all day!

Shame about the scary nextdoor neighbour Natalie...fingers crossed you find some more places to view soon!

xxx

ooooh chocolate fudge cake...although...you could do a chocolate and apple tart thereby combining the two! I have an awesome recipe that involves a lot of grated dark chocolate with the apples on top then baked so it's all melty...mmm hungry now! I love baking and cooking and would happily do both all day!

Shame about the scary nextdoor neighbour Natalie...fingers crossed you find some more places to view soon!

xxx

oh yummy, do you mind giving me the recipe?

Xxxx

Oh me too lol.

I'm just back from walking the dog and it's such a gorgeous day here today.

It's absolutely throwing it down here - really hard straight down rain! Feels like I've seen the last of the sun for the summer - I hope not. :(

Its really cloudy here today...not raining though which is a plus!

It's absolutely roasting here for a change!

I'm sitting in the dinning room with the patio doors open trying to cool down with a cold drink.

Wish we got more weather like this.

Irishbabe - I'm in work and my recipes are at home :( By the time I get in tonight it will be abut 9pm as I am going to donate blood directly after work but I can PM the recipe then if you want it for another time.

It's baking hot here but not bright sunshine, dull and overcast. Office is overzealous with the aircone as ever though so it's like a deep freeze in here! Jumpers and coats indoors in July? Excellent!

Hmmmm I really fancy a Bakewell tart right now....all this talk of cakes is bad!!

xxx

Irishbabe - I'm in work and my recipes are at home :( By the time I get in tonight it will be abut 9pm as I am going to donate blood directly after work but I can PM the recipe then if you want it for another time.

It's baking hot here but not bright sunshine, dull and overcast. Office is overzealous with the aircone as ever though so it's like a deep freeze in here! Jumpers and coats indoors in July? Excellent!

Hmmmm I really fancy a Bakewell tart right now....all this talk of cakes is bad!!

xxx

yeah could you pm me it later.

Ta

xxx

Hey, just realised I can bring NTNP forward a week!

I'll start the next pack on Friday, which lasts for 3 weeks, but then I'm going on holiday when that pack finishes - don't fancy having AF and cramps ruining my holiday so I think I'll carry the next pack on straight after (I only rarely do this and I know it's OK to do now and again).

2nd September will be my last pill! :happydance:

:happydance::happydance: Congrats Natalie - that's awesome!!!!

xxx

Hello! I hope you dont mind me joining you ladies, my boyfriend and I have recently decided to stop using protection and see what happens, so I guess I am NTNP at the moment. Not sure of all the abbreviations on here, trying to work them out, ha! You all seem like a lovely friendly crowd and it's nice to be able to read/chat anonymously rather than speaking to friends/family and getting everyone over excited "oooohhh, are you trying now?" etc! :)

Welcome!

That's what I like about this thread...we can all still be baby mad but without the added pressures of actually TTC...this way is more fun :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->