NTNP Chat Thread

afternoon girls!
Its so hot and sunny here! Due to the cut on the middle finger of my right hand, right in the bend, I cant really use my right hand! :dohh: But I did get a nice chunk of leftover chicken and leek pie from work... the perks of working in a canteen! Heaven knows how im having a bath and washing my hair later with a non working hand(!)
Am about to play The Sims 2 which is my fav game of all time. Havent played much as Ive been working too hard. Sickness is easing off but have the worst lower back pain ever. I swear Ive never had this much pain. Also TMI but Im very very friendly atm! OH was too tired last night so I went into a strop :dohh:
Then I got angry at him this morning cos we DTD twice and he came 1st time but not again. I know I should be grateful for what I can get!

Your hand sounds painful Inge - hope it's on the mend soon.

I loooove The Sims 2!! I had SUCH an addiction to it when I was expecting Felix and had finished Uni so wasn't working....I played it almost non stop :blush: Haven't played for aaaaaages though as haven't had time and have to share the computer with my OH!! Haven't tried The Sims 3 yet though but really want to.

Your description of your 'friendliness' really made me laugh!! Are you sure you haven't got pg really fast after coming off the pill??

xxx

kizzyt - welcome!

It's nice to be able to come on here and vent our broodiness and baby talk, especially if no one knows you are TTC/NTNP, you feel like you might explode if you don't talk baby stuff! I like the anonimity - for now (hence me not posting any pics of myself yet!)

I agree Chloe, so happy we have this section now :thumbup:

Inge - Poor you, you're really having some bad luck lately! At least you got something out of your OH, better than nothing I guess - maybe try some more persuation later? ;)

thank you!

yes some of my friends and my mum etc know I am off the pill but that we're not trying as such so I dont want to talk about it too much before anything really happens, so this is ideal for me :)

Your hand sounds painful Inge - hope it's on the mend soon.

I loooove The Sims 2!! I had SUCH an addiction to it when I was expecting Felix and had finished Uni so wasn't working....I played it almost non stop :blush: Haven't played for aaaaaages though as haven't had time and have to share the computer with my OH!! Haven't tried The Sims 3 yet though but really want to.

Your description of your 'friendliness' really made me laugh!! Are you sure you haven't got pg really fast after coming off the pill??

xxx

Thanks OH is finding it hilarious! I spent about 1hr trying to tempt him away from the xbox last night. (I hate xboxes! Theyr man stealers!)
It seems way to fast to be pregnant already. I should have a period at the end of the month so I just have to wait. Im trying to ignor any symptoms I have. It doesnt help when OH keeps asking "sure your not pregnant?" after I moan about sickness or back ache.

You never know - maybe you were really lucky!! Fingers crossed for you!

Welcome kizzyt :)

I had a fresh bread craving last night. :thumbup:
I really need a loaf of tiger bread (bread with a nice crispy crust) with butter. I also got some Dairylea Cheese bites (like babybel) and I ate them in the car home from tesco! Gary thought I was so weird eating cheese and bread in the car :haha:

oh gosh Inge, if you like tiger loaf have you tried the sea salt and cracked black pepper version they do in Tesco?? It's AMAZING. I could eat the whole lot with real butter in 1 sitting if I thought I wouldn't put on about 3 stone!!!

xxx

oh gosh Inge, if you like tiger loaf have you tried the sea salt and cracked black pepper version they do in Tesco?? It's AMAZING. I could eat the whole lot with real butter in 1 sitting if I thought I wouldn't put on about 3 stone!!!

xxx

Never tried the salt and pepper one. Ive looked at it but I dont like the sound of salt and pepper bread. Does it have alot of salt and pepper?

Good afternoon shexy ladies :kiss:

How flippin hot is it today!! I have been having a totally lazy day and its been bliss, after days of craziness its been nice to just take things at a slow pace.

Just noticed my ticker say 1 day till the big O! Its kinda scary as well as good.

I will catch up on the days events later, I hope everyone is A OK! :flower:

Inge - I had really bad sickness when I first came off the pill and felt horrible for the month. It's quite normal to have this as withdrawal from the pill. (possible u could be pg too though)

Inge - no, it's quite subtle (I always add more!), just reaaaaalllly tasty. Would definitely recommend trying it.

Afternoon Leah - glad you have had a nice relaxing day :)

xxx

Ello guys...can I pop by? We're NTNP but I'm also breastfeeding, so we may be a while! How is everyone doing today? X

I'm on CD34 of cycle one. It only took 35 days for me to get my AF after coming off BC :growlmad:

I'm on CD34 of cycle one. It only took 35 days for me to get my AF after coming off BC :growlmad:

so you should be due tomorow? Or have they shortened now? Sorry if you said before, im not good a remembering stuff :dohh:

Hi ladies, I hope you don't mind if I hang out in here, you seem like a nice friendly bunch! I'm 29 and came of BCP last oct but didn't realise until coming on here how involved TTC can be so although I thought we were ttc in hindsight i'd say we were nttp! We've just had a month of wwt cos we're moving house/job etc soon but now we're back on ttc (I'm on CD2). I feel like I should be worried that we haven't got pg yet but when I see what other people have been doing to try and get pg I think that we haven't really tried so I can't make myself worry too much. Also we're moving about 100 miles (to hertfordshire) and starting a new job (same company though) so have other things to worriy about at the mo. So I think we are officially ttc but not stressing too much until we are moved and settled and if nothing has happened by then we've agreed to go and get checked out properly.
So that's my story, hubby is also 29 and just as desperate as I am to have a baby (and then about 6 more after that! I've said after 4 if he wants more then he has to give birth to them himself!).
:dust:

Welcome MrsWifey :hugs:
TTC takes time. Making a baby sounds so easy but really its so difficult to get pregnant. :nope: No idea how some people have sex once and get pregnant:nope:
Hope you enjoy the NTNP forum, Im sure you'll find us the friendliest bunch :hugs:

so you should be due tomorow? Or have they shortened now? Sorry if you said before, im not good a remembering stuff :dohh:

No I just expected it to be shorter like it was before I was on BC and thought it would not be as long to get my second AF as it did my first.

Ok.
I was 28 day cycles before BC and on BC. Like clockwork :happydance:
I should be due on the 27th July if it stays the same. I had all the signs of OV apart from a opk (as I was skint:dohh:)7 days ago, so I just have to wait til then. 7 days to go!

carreg - yep i love horses :) used to own one (had to give him away when we bought a house, it became too hard) ill get another one one day. do you have horses?

gosh i wish this cycle would end...might buy the parsley today

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->