NTNP Chat Thread

Good evening girls! :wave:

elhaym and 4magpies, I'm not from Lancs but studied at Lancaster University on an exchange! I truly loved it there. :) I didn't recognise any of the places you named except Preston though, haha. I guess I didn't get out enough.

Good luck babylove! Our cycles are pretty similar! Let's get :sex: !!!

Inge, ouch, sorry about your finger. Your :sex: story made me lol....also, I was the same as you guys and thought there's not way I'd get pregnant as soon as NTNP but only 3 weeks after deciding to NTNP, with no knowledge of my cycles, I got a BFP (then early mc)...so it does happen!! Of course now I'm worried I'm cursed that because it was so easy that one cycle I'll be doomed from now on! But it's only my 2nd cycle ttc/ntnp since the mc so I'm not worried....yet.

Welcome :wave: to all the new ladies.

:wave: allie :) i wish when i had come of the pill i had fallen pg straight away, my anxiousness to get a BFP is increasing every month...and i need to be Oving to at least have a chance :cry:

I might talk to OH about buying a persona once we're settled into our new apartment...He did say a few months back then when we're settled down we can possibly start trying properly so FX'd he's gonna stick to his word lol x

Morning everyone!

MrsWifey! Yaaaaay! So glad to see you here :)
Welcome JellyBeann too :)

dandybrush - I'm in a similar situation...got my first pony when I was 3 and had horses ever since until I went to Uni :( Haven't managed to be in a position to afford to have my own again since but I will one day, I am determined! I still exercise for some friends of friends occasionally though but it's not the same and I miss it like crazy!

Chloe - that's a great idea, good luck talking to your OH and fingers crossed!!

Well, today is Friday for me and tomorrow it's off to Somerset to visit my Dad and collect Felix so today is a GOOD day! :happydance: Let's just hope it goes quickly!!

xxx

Hello to all the newcomers :D

Hope today goes fast for you Laura and you get to see Felix as soon as possible!

Thanks Natalie :) He should be with me (or I should be with him!) by lunchtime tomorrow. Yay! :dance:

Good morning ladies! I'm supposed to be doing housework but am feeling lazy and watching daytime E4 and on BnB instead! I've put on a load of washing so that's got to count?! Have to get moving soon though cos I've got a letting agent coming over to value my flat this afternoon so I'd better make it presentable, lol!

Laundry definitely counts!! Thanks, and hope the valuation goes well :)
xx

Washing definitely counts!

I have an inspection on Friday, you've just reminded me! :dohh:

Not sure they'll be that impressed with my laundry efforts when there's washing up and hoovering to do, lol!

I use a persona and I love it, hopefully it will come in handy when we start TTC in december and I will know exactly where I am in my cycles and hopefully catch quickly.

I have a blocked tube so my chances arent as good as someone with 2... eeek.

4 more cycles till TTC for me!!

xxx

4 is nothing Becca, the time is gonna fly by!

Are you gonna be trying at the start or the end of Dec? x

Depends how regular my cycle lengths are but I recon I will be ovulating around xmas day so end of december really.

Best xmas present ever!!!

xxx

That would be amazing lol

Maybe try and persuade Phil to go for the end of Nov then? That way you'll be able to get an extra cycle in trying? We'll all gang up on him :grr: lol

x

No not a chance he is set on december and will not budge one bit!! Not fair.

He was going on the other day about how he wanted a feb baby like him and I was like erm you've missed the boat for that one... I'd have to be pregnant now!! Lol.

xxx

Haha men really have no idea do they?!

I just left my first proper post in ttc :|

Didn't start a thread or anything just replied to a topic but still scary lol

Hope you dont mind me joining in the chit chat, work is boring atm and since I discovered here I keep finding myself back :)

I had a look in the TTC section, its a bit scary and I think probably too advanced for where I am right now!!

Hi kizzy :) I have the same problem at work...the minute it slows down I keep mysteriously finding myself on here! Oops!

xx

Hi ladies,

Hope you don't mind if i join you - also bored at work! :)

We're not technically even NTNP yet. We lost our first baby 6.5 weeks ago (i was 24w4d pregnant) so now we're just trying to get back on track before trying again. Haven't gone back onto BC though cos we don't want to wait too long. But I would prefer it if nothing happened before I've had AF in Sept though cos that just would make everything so much easier because that would mean baby would be due after June 2011 which works well because my current work contract comes to an end at hte end of April 2011 and then i'm hoping to be made permanent which puts me in a much better place for maternity leave.

So come September we will move onto NTNP and then if still nothing by January we will actively start TTC (although to be honest even now the occasional no protection happens :blush:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->