NTNP Chat Thread

OH is out tonight so quiet evening to myself for me! Sitting down and chilling with my new PSP game. Bliss. :D

PS: Oh gosh ladies, I have made a terrible discovery!! This site (link goes to my list so be warned!) BabyNames which lets you compile a list of names you like (optional middle names, and includes the surname) so you can see them laid out AND get your friends/family/random people to vote for them! I spy a new addiction (for me anyway)!!!

xxx

PS: Oh gosh ladies, I have made a terrible discovery!! This site (link goes to my list to be warned!)BabyNames which lets you compile a list of names you like (optional middle names, and includes the surname) so you can see them laid out AND get your friends/family/random people to vote for them! I spy a new addiction (for me anyway)!!!

xxx

Nice find! I'll have a vote :D

I'm terrible at picking names, don't even know where to start! There are a couple of girl ones I like, but I can't think of any for a boy :dohh:

Some lovely names on your list x

Yeah, I was the same with boys names, had hardly any and all girl names but the boys seem to be catching up now! Think that's cos I quite want a girl though! I have even directed OH to my list as he is useless whenever I ask what he thinks of a name! I always get 'it's alright. I need to have time to think about it'...then the same response when I ask again a week later!! Men!

Today is almost over!!! 1.25 hours to goooooo! Wooo! :happydance:

edit: Thanks Natalie :) Trying not to have tooooo many ideas but can't help it!

xxx

I love some of the names you picked. Ive picked, Zoey Madison Andrews for a girl and Leo Nicholas Andrews for a boy. Gary agrees with both of them and he came up with Leo, which I love.

Those are lovely names Inge, and they go really well together too. Pretty good that your OH picked out Leo, wish I could spur mine into that sort of action! He half chose Jasper, as in we both suggested in but the only name he's suggested on his own is Rhiannon which I'm not very keen on as it was quite common in Wales (where I'm from and grew up) when I was little!

Those are lovely names Inge, and they go really well together too. Pretty good that your OH picked out Leo, wish I could spur mine into that sort of action! He half chose Jasper, as in we both suggested in but the only name he's suggested on his own is Rhiannon which I'm not very keen on as it was quite common in Wales (where I'm from and grew up) when I was little!

mm... I dont really like the name Rhiannon, but I like Rhianna. I would like Rhian as a second daughters name though.

I think I'm the same Laura - I secretly kind of want a girl so that's probably why I'm better at picking names for them (though of course would love a boy too!)

For a girl I like either Amelia or Niamh (there are others but they are my faves!) and I'd like her middle name to be Anne after my amazing nanna who passed away.

Lovely names Inge - I really like Leo for a boy actually. x

Amelia Anne is soooo pretty!!!:thumbup:
Hubby wants to call a boy Beresford after his grandad:wacko:

Dont know where to start for another girls name:shrug:

Niamh is so pretty, I've always liked that. And Amelia Anne has a really nice ring to it :)

Look at me getting all excited about names when I'm still not even pg!! :blush:

Hubby had his baby names picked out since before we met so I got 'told' that a girl would be called Lana ( but he spelt it Larna which I immediately vetoed!). I like Amelia, Isabella (but can't have it). I was named after my two grandmothers and I love the idea of that but don't like the names enough to call our children after them (lol, that sounds terriblr but I hope you get what I mean!). Hubby also has two male family names and we've picked one of them as a middle name, John. For boy first names we like Jenson and Sebastian.

Lana Letitia is a lot of Ls and As but sort of works!! Would depend on surname I think!

xxx

Lol, I started 2 threads in TTC this morning, one's had 12 views, the other 27 but both have had 0 replies despite one being a question!! :shrug:

No L's or A's in the surname! I think it's a bit of a mouthful too but hubby likes it! Might save letitia for the future!

Nice! Oh well, give it time. Maybe no one knows the answer over there! Stick it out here, we probably all ramble on too much but at least we answer!

xxx

hmm, trying to work out what to do for dinner... I'v got someone else looking at the flat at 5.30 and i have to go out at 6.30 so will have time to cook or eat but not both!

Sneaky takeaway? Or eat out somewhere?

xx

Hiya am wanting your opinions. I want to lose some weight to get to a size 10/12. Im a size 12/14 atm and 13st and 5"7.
It is phsyically impossible for my bottom half to go smaller then a s12 as my hips are so big! I get paid on friday and am going to maybe start slimfast(?) Anyone done it? Also as I work 6hrs a day and walk 1hr a day, I dont have energy to work out <I do this 5 days a week. I have a crosstrainer and will use it in a mo when my tummy cramp goes. I want to be just under 12st as that should make me a s12 if past experiences will be repeated :wacko:
Any tips on exercise I can do when I cant really be bothered?

ok, worked it out! I'm going to have a sausage sandwich then hubby can cook himself the rest of the sausages with whatever he wants!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->