NTNP Chat Thread

Can't help much cos I'm not that into exercise. I work on my feet all day and I find that's enough exercise for me, but i used to go to a salsa class once a week and loved it cos it's very social and energetic without feeling like exercise and it actually gave me more energy! Hopefully we'll be starting it up again next month cos I haven't done it for about a year but loved it!

I want to do a class in something as its a more social eay to exercise. But there isnt much around in trowbridge I can find atm. Im looking online atm for something to go to.

Can't comment much on exercise either as I'm bad at it...I do Wii Fit most days (which seems to be enough for me at the moment) and used to go to the gym and pilates classes but haven't been for a while. I would LOVE to do salsa or some other kind of dance classes but no one I know wants to go with me and I'd feel a bit daft going on my own! Was salsa hard MrsWifey? Do you need to have a partner?

xxx

Inge, if you're already walking for an hour a day then you don't need to feel guilty about not doing other exercise - that is enough :)

Mrs Wifey - what was the question you posted on TTC? Maybe we can answer it for you here.

hi girls :) im 7DPO and im crying like a baby for nothing....wonder if its a good sign,ill know in a week,i had a very laid back approach this cycle..

hi girls :) im 7DPO and im crying like a baby for nothing....wonder if its a good sign,ill know in a week,i had a very laid back approach this cycle..

Hey missy. Im due AF in 6 days and im 8 dpo. Ive been crampy and having weird cramps today. Im not thinking anything of it until AF shows up or not...you never now. Im trying to be laid back about it too, its not working as OH keeps asking if I am pregnant as Im having all these "signs"

Hey missy. Im due AF in 6 days and im 8 dpo. Ive been crampy and having weird cramps today. Im not thinking anything of it until AF shows up or not...you never now. Im trying to be laid back about it too, its not working as OH keeps asking if I am pregnant as Im having all these "signs"

my OH called me "preggers" today when he caught me crying...i have no reason to cry so i feel it could be a good sign,ive also been constipated (sorry TMI) both are different symptoms for me..oh fingers crossed hun,we could be bump buddies :)

my OH called me "preggers" today when he caught me crying...i have no reason to cry so i feel it could be a good sign,ive also been constipated (sorry TMI) both are different symptoms for me..oh fingers crossed hun,we could be bump buddies :)

regarding your TMI, Ive felt the same. I just dont really need to go :nope:
I only came off BCP last month and this is my 1st normal cycle. Good luck!

Hiya am wanting your opinions. I want to lose some weight to get to a size 10/12. Im a size 12/14 atm and 13st and 5"7.
It is phsyically impossible for my bottom half to go smaller then a s12 as my hips are so big! I get paid on friday and am going to maybe start slimfast(?) Anyone done it? Also as I work 6hrs a day and walk 1hr a day, I dont have energy to work out <I do this 5 days a week. I have a crosstrainer and will use it in a mo when my tummy cramp goes. I want to be just under 12st as that should make me a s12 if past experiences will be repeated :wacko:
Any tips on exercise I can do when I cant really be bothered?

Hi Inge,

I came over to look through this thread (although I do struggle to catch up with everyone in this...sorry ladies), as you know from my thread been on a health kick for a few months. Its been slow but had some hiccups along the way.

Have you looked at getting one of the half hour workout dvd's? I have one called the 30 day shred, its a very intense workout but its only for 20mins,bit of a killer but feels really good. That would fit in for days when you don't walk out with the weather, although cross trainers are really effective. I also have a wii fit which I should use more, but they can help and sometimes don't feel like you are at the gym. I have put some more stuff in on my thread which you may find useful, its just the websites I use which gives a good idea on what can help, spark people even has little vids you can watch. Good luck in whatever you decide and if you ever want to chat about that or anything, just get in touch x x :thumbup:

thanks ^^ :thumbup:
Im going to think more about it on friday. (pay day!) so I can afford to try something new!

wow you guys talk alot!! im still trying to catch up

I also gain about 1-2kg before AF is due...
looking into that baby names website too

question you all say your NTNP...does that mean you are not taking any supplements or anything to help you?

cause im on Vitex and have just started maca and am considering soy for next cycle (thinking about inducing a period) im doing all this to help my cycles actually happen..if they were regular i wouldnt be trying all this stuff

here is my names picks list so far : https://www.babynames.com/namelist/9770139

Dandybrush, if you are taking the supplements more to sort out your cycle then you can still be ntnp:flower:

I have whacked out cycles due to breastfeeding so am trying to get them under control before proper ttc. my problem is a short luteal phase with low estrogen, this means when I surge at ovulation I get a big dose of estrogen that im not used to then bam! thrush:cry: so I tried soy, it only brought O forward a day I believe , and will find out tomorrow if has made difference to luteal phase. Best news is no thrush:happydance:

Dont know about vitex or maca though, also take a prenatal just in case:thumbup:

Hi everyone, I moved from TTC to NTNP, its a natural way to look forward to things, how is everyone doing? :hugs::hugs::hugs:

thanx mummy3, yeah im taking folic acid and iodine daily also :)

let me know how the soy goes...i might have to try it

morning lovely ladies! It's bright and early and my eyes are struggling to stay open but there's no work today and I'm off to see my Daddy and get my boy so yaaaay! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Re supplements: I take folic acid which I started recently and also a multivitamin with iron (which it turns out also contains folic acid so I've been taking it for ages), omega3 capsules and calcium + vitamin d which I would be taking anyway and have been taking for years.

How you all doing this morning?

xxx

Here's holding thumbs for you 2 missy and inge - let's hope AF stays away for you both this month!

Morning carreg! You must be super excited to be fetching your boy this morning. sorry, i didn't read all the posts from page one - why is he not with you?

I woke up with such a headache this morning. Think i strained my eye muscles yesterday though cos my contact lense was so uncomfortable (my eyes have gone very dry lately) so today i'm in my glasses. Hope the headache disappears quickly.

Morning chickas

How is everyone?

Well i am now awaiting a psychic reading :shock: I have seen other readings she has given and they were great! So accurate with stuff and people who come through. Maybe she will tell me when i will be pregnant :D I'm also hoping my dad comes through.

Got a major blitz to do on the house today! Kitchen needs a proper sort out so that will be fun!!!! NOT.

Will catch up with you all in a bit xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->