NTNP Chat Thread

Huggles - Felix lives with his Dad. I'm happy to tell the story but would rather do it by PM if you want to hear it than here where anyone can read it, not just you lovely ladies here. It's nothing bad though.
Morning Leah! Hope the psychic reading goes well and have fun with housework!
In the car on the way now, OH is driving. Yaaay!
xxx

Carreg i would like to hear your story if you're happy to share it with me. Please PM me.

Laura i feel your excitment and know that feeling VERY well, i've never told anyone on here before, but Ella my eldest lives with her dad too!! Circumstances meant i had no choice but to let that be the outcome.

I'm really nervous about the reading!
xx

Carreg i would like to hear your story if you're happy to share it with me. Please PM me.

I'd like to hear too, if you don't mind that is. xx
Another joyous day at work for me, yawn!! xxx

Leah, we are in exactly the same situation then. That is how it was for me too :hugs: never met anyone in the same boat before but so glad to have done now. I know how hard it is. If you ever need to talk, you know where I am.
Ladies, I will PM you tonight when I get home if that's ok. It's a long story to write on my phone!

xxx

:hugs: Thanks Laura, and the same for you! I know how hard it is and also the way people tend to react when you tell them!! I have been told i am a terrible mum, but at the time i wasnt well and i did the best for my daughter not for me, Which IMO makes me a good mum!

Have a wonderful time with Felix and again if you ever need to talk/vent etc i'm always here :kiss:

With regards to Slim Fast.... Personally I love it, particularly in this weather. The idea of having to prepare and eat a meal doesn't appear too much to me. I've been using SlimFast for approximately 12 months, on and off. I tend to use it now just as an easy meal now though.

I've lost in total 4st on it, originally a size 14/16 now I'm a size 10/12. I wasn't specifically using it to lose weight, more size really. However I do a lot of exercise, my average activity week:
Monday - Street Dance, Gym, Dance (ballroom and latin) practice
Tuesday - Gym, Dance lesson (Ballroom and Latin)
Wednesday - Dancing (B&L) class and practice
Thursday - Zumba, Gym, dance practice (B&L)
Friday - Dance practice

I also go jogging first thing in the morning, about 2 miles, takes approximately 30 minutes as I end up walking half of the distance.

I want to find some time to go swimming again, but that means trying to find a pool that opens before I go to work, which is a bit difficult where I live.

Of course due to all this exercise, the doctor said that when I do eventually get pregnant, I will need to carry on exercising for as long as I feel able to, because my body has got used to this level. Oh well....

I got up this morning to the worst cramps! 5 days til AF. Feels like its defo on the way. Its very low down in the pelvic area and feels very bloated and full. I just want it to come now and get over with! On the plus side, if AF comes on Tuesday then it means my cycles are still 28 dayers :thumbup:

I asked OH how he would feel if we landed up getting pregnant this year (we had decided on waiting until January before trying - a new year, a new start).

Originally we thought of waiting until Sept this year but then we decided to take a 6 month break and rather wait until January - start the year afresh iykwim. But now i've started thinking maybe Sept is not such a bad time to start ttc. So I asked him this morning what he thinks.

He said we would rather wait until January :( A clean slate. I know he's probably right and it would be best, but it's just so far away! Sept is much closer :D

But thankfully he does not like using condoms much, so maybe when Sept comes around I'll just be more laid back about using them and not insist on them so often and who knows, maybe we have an "accident"! :D

I got my AF this morning and cried! I felt like such a loser, my OH was great about it though. I knew I wasnt PG this month really, and it's good to have regulated my cycle (exactly 28 days, my third one since coming off Cerazette with no periods at all for two years) and I had tonsilitis earlier in the month so was on strong antibiotics so it's good really. perhaps I was just tearful general "time of the month" symptoms! ;)

aaah kizzyt :hug:

Here's some special :dust: for next month ;)

:hugs: good luck for next month kizzy:hugs:
Im pretty sure AF is coming for me too. Its due in 5 days so we'll see

Hi Girls,

I am on day 2 of my cycle, cramps are really bugging me this time, they seem to be a bit heavier too but I am hoping today is the last day (maybe 1 more) but at least its out of the way for the weekend,

I put on between 2 - 4 pound with bloat, but it reduces over the days with my period. Just wish the cramps would subside:growlmad:

I ordered a reading the other day too, I was in TTC forum, its getting a bit of a debate around the psychic reading stuff so its a hot topic over there.

:hugs: everyone and lots of :dust: :dust: :dust:
x

I forgot how horrible AF is, I didnt have one for two years, then came off the pill and it took 9 weeks for my first one which was scary and my god it was like 2 years worth in one! so horrible!!

I hate that time of the month when I am out too, I am going to a festival all day this Sat and using portaloo's etc is just nasty for that! hopefully by then (day 3) it will have settled down a bit! Men are soo lucky arent they? ;)

It's so weird how circumstances influence how we feel about things. Normally I would totally agree with you kizzy, it is a total pain having AF and especially if you're out and there's not nice toilet facilities. But this month I was so happy when AF came - I think it must be the first time in my life that I've actually been glad to have a visit from her!

haha yes I know what you mean!! I have been like that before, just desparately wanting it, then once it's here after a few hours I think "ok, you've done your bit, you can go away again now!" haha!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->