NTNP Chat Thread

I cant wait for mine to come. Just so I can assure myself im ok and back to normal. OH was so laid back this morning. I asked if he wants to know when I ovulate,etc. And he has no idea that you have to ovulate to actually get pregnant, he thinks it can happen whenever! :dohh: No idea how he has a son already, I think Gary still believes in the stork bringing babies :haha:
On another note, a little tmi but... having sex this morning was v uncomfortable. My cervix feels really low down and felt like OH was banging the door :)haha:) Might just be something to do with af coming soon. All I know is it hurt! :nope:

hehe Inge, guys really are clueless about the complexity of our female workings. They're just interested in the fun bits! hehe.

Im about to exercise :bodyb:
Tomorw I will hopefully start the Tesco ultra slim diet and drop a dress size! Im a 12/14 atm but want to be a 10/12. I want to get down to about 11 stone. I should be size 10/12 by then. I will try to do 30 mins (maybe more if I feel wild!) on my crosstrainer.

Good luck Inge.
I wasn't that keen on the taste of the Tesco's own version.... Hence I'm prepared to pay a little more and have SlimFast. The chocolate one is not as good from Tesco.

Good luck and remember to drink lots of water.

carreg + baby.love you ladies sound so brave:hugs:

Inge, all that exercise sounds like fun! I like to get in a walk or 2 everday, but no time for anymore than that! When I conceived my 2nd I was into long distance running, regularly running 6 miles a day :wacko:

Af didnt arrive today so hopefully either bfp or at very least a luteal phase longer than 10 days, will test either tomorrow or sat if can hold out/ af doesn't start:thumbup:

carreg + baby.love you ladies sound so brave:hugs:

Inge, all that exercise sounds like fun! I like to get in a walk or 2 everday, but no time for anymore than that! When I conceived my 2nd I was into long distance running, regularly running 6 miles a day :wacko:

Af didnt arrive today so hopefully either bfp or at very least a luteal phase longer than 10 days, will test either tomorrow or sat if can hold out/ af doesn't start:thumbup:

Oooh.... are you thinking it could be a BFP? How do you feel? Im 9dpo and am trying not to symptom spot. We did DTD over ov time and im having twinges so you never know!

Well i am now on CD36. Really did not expect to be waiting this long for AF.

only 3:40 and im so tired. I feel on the brink of sickness again:growlmad: Hate feeling sick..... I dont know if I cant take another 5 days of feeling like this :cry:

good afternoon all - sorry to hear you're feeling crappy Inge. I'm off the pill in another 6 weeks or so and I'm dreading how I'm going to feel, my AFs used to be horrible when I was a teenager. :(

I used to get awful af too:hugs:

Dont really feel pregnant, last month got positive but bled next day,so nervous about testing early!

My usual symptoms are a blocked nose, more saliva (gross) and going of cups of tea:haha:

Sickness kicks in for me around 6 weeks

:wave: morning girls

ok todays the day, i have heated up my first parsley tea and am going to try to induce a period, not looking forward to drinking it though :sick:

wow would that work? Let me know as im interested. How does it induce a period? How long should it take to work?

Evening girls!! :D
OV day tomorrow so lots of :sex: been going on here, as we don't seem to be able to stay that chilled about it all really. :blush: OH even held my legs up afterwards as we read it can help. :haha::haha:

OV day tomorrow so lots of :sex: been going on here, as we don't seem to be able to stay that chilled about it all really. :blush: OH even held my legs up afterwards as we read it can help. :haha::haha:

:winkwink: my oh wouldnt do that!!:winkwink: He usually runs off to pee and leaves me where I am!

:winkwink: my oh wouldnt do that!!:winkwink: He usually runs off to pee and leaves me where I am!
Oh so does mine usually, makes a plesant change. :haha:

Oh so does mine usually, makes a plesant change. :haha:

a question for you... does every man do that? The running to pee thing? He always says its cos I knocked his bladder:blush:

wow would that work? Let me know as im interested. How does it induce a period? How long should it take to work?

I have heard it has worked for others, i think a few days drinking the stuff should bring it on, parsley makes your uterus contract (from what i have read)

I'll let you know if it works for me

ok had it, tasted kinda bleh i added apple juice to nicen it up, i think i stuffed it up though, i had less than half a cup as i had just had bfast and am always full after, but ill try again this arvo with more water and hope it all works :)

dandybrush, how did the parsley tea go this pm? can say I envy you drinking it:coffee:

Maybe try high doses of vit c, thats worked for me in past:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->