NTNP Chat Thread

Wow you girls can talk, I can't keep up! :)

From perusing the pages I missed.....

Inge, have you heard of Zumba? It's a great form of dancing exercise, and sooooo much fun. I do it once a week in a class but I know you can order the DVDs. It's groovy, booty shaking exercise and doesn't feel like work.

dandybrush, do let us know how you get on with the tea....yechh!

Good luck mummy3, hope you get that BFP

carreg, I voted on your baby names. :) Fun, I need to do one of those....

AFM, I think I may be ovulating :shrug: I used my two dollar store OPKs but found out I was using them all wrong haha. I thought I got a positive when I saw a second line only to find out the line has to be as dark as the control line (who knew?) and that they don't work unless you do them every 12 hours or you miss your surge. Too much work for me....this is why I'm more or less NTNP....I did notice EWCM today though and was happy.

Hope everyone's having a good evening or morning, depending on where you are.

thanx mummy3 i tried 3000mg of vit c last weekend and just got an increase in CM, i have since learned that too much vit c and stuff up ur organs, so am not gonna tempt fate on that one, I have heard someone else take parsley tea and get AF about 3 days into drinking it...so no results as yet just a gross taste in my mouth atm :(

ok take 2 of the parsley tea...i bought fresh stuff and now the water looks like pee :sick: and has an even worse odour than the dried parsley had, i have put sarsparilla cordial in it to hide the colour and some of the flavour...but its not hiding the odour

allie i will keep you all updated...its really gross second time around with the fresh stuff :( maybe that means it will work quicker....:shrug: :sick:

Morning girls

Well i had my reading!! Dunno what to think TBH, she mentioned a few things that made me go OMG but some things didnt fit. She did say another baby will happen and said about the month of April.

Anyway back to reality! I feel soooooo tired today, my tummy is cramping!!!! and TMI sorry but my wee wee smells really odd :blush: Its been like that for 2 days now. My cycles havent been regular for ages so maybe AF is on her way a bit too early.

But on a brighter note, my OH booked me some tickets to go and see Psychic Sally(sally morgan) in October :happydance: I'm proper chuffed about it and cant wait to see her.

And last but not least

ITS FRIDAY :happydance::happydance:

Catch you in a bit girls xxx

Omg I love psychic Sally lol I watch her on tv all the time :p

Im 10dpo and had to leg it through tesco to the loo :sick:
OH looked so worried!:haha:
Not alot came up as I couldnt face breakfast today but my god did my body try to bring something up :nope:
Keep getting tight twinges in my tummy around belly button area again and had the pelvic pain again when I woke up. OH keeps saying this is our month but I wont believe it until I see a :bfp:

Im 10dpo and had to leg it through tesco to the loo :sick:
OH looked so worried!:haha:
Not alot came up as I couldnt face breakfast today but my god did my body try to bring something up :nope:
Keep getting tight twinges in my tummy around belly button area again and had the pelvic pain again when I woke up. OH keeps saying this is our month but I wont believe it until I see a :bfp:

that sounds good hun :thumbup: im 9DPO and i feel like crap :cry: crying for nothing,tired and really moody..maybe its AF!! why do both symptoms match??? NOT FAIR

Inge, when do you plan on testing?

Missy I totally agree with you! Not fair at all!

Inge, when do you plan on testing?

Missy I totally agree with you! Not fair at all!

i just wish AF signs where like completely different..
like sore boobs..either pregnant or AF:growlmad:
MOODY...either pregnant or AF:growlmad:
tired...either pregnant or AF:growlmad:
cramps...either pregnant or AF:growlmad:

god id love to be a man sometimes!!!

Exactly! I don't know who decided that they should be the same lol

It seems everything is against us having babies!

well. AF is due 27th so Im 4 days away from testing. I dont really see the point in testing before then. The feelings in my tummy are crampy but not quite AF cramps. OH kept tuouching my tummy and saying "we fertilised an egg!":dohh: I said Im not getting excited until its confirmed. He said "why?" :dohh:

haha at your OH. Sounds like he's looking forward to it though, it's sweet :D

Hopefully AF stays away and you can test in a few days!

I wanna test now but theres no point as its way to early:nope: I might buy a test monday when its OH day off and POAS tuesday morning. Knowing my luck AF will show just as Im about to do it. :dohh:

Well being sick surely isn't an AF symptom lol

You could buy a FRER. Some of them are designed to detect pregnancy up to 4 days before your period is due! :)

AF has left the building... yey...

I dunno if I am going to avoid DTD around ov time so I'm not teasing myself that there could be a chance this month.

xxx

Yay :)

I think that's a good idea hun if you want to just chill out for a month or so and not be worrying...but if you're anything like me I know that I wouldn't be able to help it as I would feel weird not worrying? If that makes sense lol

I'm a masochist :p

AF has left the building... yey...

I dunno if I am going to avoid DTD around ov time so I'm not teasing myself that there could be a chance this month.

xxx

I think you should just go for it. DTD when ever you feel like it and dont think "Im oving right now...come on swimmers!"
Thats what we did this month and I looked back and realised we defo DTD around ov time

Haha... I'm starting to feel a bit kinda why bother with sex... I just want a baby if you get me?? I'm always like this just after AF though and the dissapoinment of AF turning up doesnt help I think... I'll be fine by monday and DTD crazy again! Lol. I just want him to do it in me and I find it so frustrating every time he doesnt and also every time we have sex we have a conversation about it... I keep trying to egg him on!! Hasnt worked so far though!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->