NTNP Chat Thread

OH is like that sometimes. I think he see the depositing somewhere else as a naughty thing to do. I let him sometimes but how do you get a baby if you dont shot it in the net?:haha:

Allie, I took a while to get the hang of opks, kept missing my surge etc,:wacko:

Inge :haha: men are funny creatures.

Well still no af here, im a day over my usual 28 day cycle and 11 dpo:thumbup:
I have had 10 day luteal phases last 2 cycles since af came back so this is great!

I dont feel pregnant yet though so will see:shrug:

Still got some nagging feeling in my right side low down. Have to get the energy to walk to tesco. Is only a 20min walk but I wanna sleep! Feel sickly still but havent been sick again.

Inge I would test already if I were you, with you coming off pill, you could be further on than you think esp if feeling sick:hugs:

Try and get multipack of frers, ie 2 or 3 in the pack then you can test in couple of days as well. :flower:

If your sickness gets worse, go to docs, there is meds available for sickness in pregnancy, I usually get cyclizine around the 6 week mark.

I was actually thinking earlier if it was possible I ov'ed soon after coming off of bc. I just dont want to disappoint myself! If I buy a multi pack Il pee on all of them!

:haha: it is tempting!
Yeah I believe you're way more fertile right after stopping birth control:thumbup:

months ago I POAS and got a BFN so I kept going! :dohh: 5 BFN later I was so down! Il wait til tuesday and see. I have work everyday through til thursday so will keep busy!

Believe me, I dont! I was tempted to go tesco get some tests! I went to Aldi instead cos they dont have any! Im trusting OH to keep me from buying any!

Lol just go and do it :) Buy a multi pack and test today and then in a couple of days time - get OH to hide the one you don't pee on! :p

Cant get any right now. Might get some tomorow after work. Then test sunday morning and il be 12dpo so should be a better chance of showing something.

Hiya girls

I am so pissed off! My back has gone and it really flipping hurts :( I hate sciatica. It hasnt played up for ages so wasnt expecting it, i have had to cancel my driving lesson which sucks.

Looks like we might have a few NTNP :bfp:'s coming!! Good luck girls :kiss:

OH is cooking me a lovely curry tonight and i'm gonna chill :)

Whats everyones plans this weekend?

Hiya girls

I am so pissed off! My back has gone and it really flipping hurts :( I hate sciatica. It hasnt played up for ages so wasnt expecting it, i have had to cancel my driving lesson which sucks.

Looks like we might have a few NTNP :bfp:'s coming!! Good luck girls :kiss:

OH is cooking me a lovely curry tonight and i'm gonna chill :)

Whats everyones plans this weekend?

mmm....curry! What type? I love Tikka masala:thumbup:
Im working as always! Might try to go see my mum tomorow but she's in a mood at me for no reason and blaming me for everything so I want to keep out of the way. Not much else planned really.

Mums hey!! My mum goes in odd moods and just rings me to have a go at me :wacko:

We are having a turkey balti with popadoms and naan :munch:

mm naan bread. I love dipping the naan into the curry sauce. Shame our cookers broke! I miss making nice foods. Im basically on a raw foods and toast diet :haha:

Well i had a stressful day. virgin phoned to tell my flight was cancelled to cut a long story short they lied and I'm now back on the flight they told me no longer existed.
Currently on CD37 and if AF does not show I will be testing againg on CD42 which will be 10 days after my :bfn:

:hugs: Kirsty, sounds like a nightmare babes xx Good luck retesting :dust:

Well girls i now have a shiney new journal :D Lets hope i am better at keeping this one going!!! I always forget about them :lol:

baby.love I get sciatica its a nightmare, I tried a chiropractor once and that helped but its not fun:nope:

Kirsty you are having a time of it, that is a seriously long cycle :hugs:

We are not even on lunch here yet, but dinner tonight will be pizza:pizza:

mm..OH is bring home ham and pineapple pizza tonight. Shame my appetite is gone :dohh: might save some for the morning... ah who am I kidding.. Il eat it as soon as its on the plate!

baby.love I get sciatica its a nightmare, I tried a chiropractor once and that helped but its not fun:nope:

Kirsty you are having a time of it, that is a seriously long cycle :hugs:

We are not even on lunch here yet, but dinner tonight will be pizza:pizza:
It did not take this long to get AF back after coming of BC pill.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->