NTNP Chat Thread

kirsty - you have any stress or been ill this month? Ive found in the past both those things have messed my cycle's up. Have you thought of trying anything to bring on a period? Someone posted here about parsley tea? Might be worth a go?

mm naan bread. I love dipping the naan into the curry sauce. Shame our cookers broke! I miss making nice foods. Im basically on a raw foods and toast diet :haha:

Swap you my cooker for your washing machine?? I cant wash my nappies :hissy: x

mm naan bread. I love dipping the naan into the curry sauce. Shame our cookers broke! I miss making nice foods. Im basically on a raw foods and toast diet :haha:

Swap you my cooker for your washing machine?? I cant wash my nappies :hissy: x

I really want to use reusuable nappies when we have a LO. Is there no way you could hand wash them? Sorry if thats a stupid question but I have no idea about how you wash them.

So... magic 8 ball said my friend would get a job and she didn't so not feeling hopeful anymore! Ah well, only my first month, just thought I might be one of the lucky ones. x

kirsty - you have any stress or been ill this month? Ive found in the past both those things have messed my cycle's up. Have you thought of trying anything to bring on a period? Someone posted here about parsley tea? Might be worth a go?
No stress, not been ill. Thanks I had not heard of that. Any other surgestions?

kirsty - Things like moving house, stress at work/heavy workloads, anything that could put you off your stride. Cant think of anything else. The only time I have ever missed a period by 2 weeks was the month I had an ear infection and lost my job:dohh:
There's plenty of herbal natural remedies for sorting cycles out. EPO, agnus castus. Ive tried both but theyv never done anything for me.

kirsty - Things like moving house, stress at work/heavy workloads, anything that could put you off your stride. Cant think of anything else. The only time I have ever missed a period by 2 weeks was the month I had an ear infection and lost my job:dohh:
There's plenty of herbal natural remedies for sorting cycles out. EPO, agnus castus. Ive tried both but theyv never done anything for me.
Well if I get another :bfn: this cycle I will certainly turn to the herbal remedies.

maybe go to docs and get progesterone pills to bring on af, they work pretty fast and can be very useful in regulating your cycle:flower:

Hayley, I used terry nappies with my first and very quickly swapped to disposables after a broken washing machine:haha::blush:

maybe go to docs and get progesterone pills to bring on af, they work pretty fast and can be very useful in regulating your cycle:flower:

Hayley, I used terry nappies with my first and very quickly swapped to disposables after a broken washing machine:haha::blush:
I'm only on my first cycle since coming off my BC pill so they would probably just tell me I'm still settling and just to wait

im on agnus castus and maca...havent noticed any changes to my cycle yet...

Well if I get another :bfn: this cycle I will certainly turn to the herbal remedies.

yes im trying the parsley tea to bring on AF and then will sit back and watch and see if the maca and vitex do anythign next cycle, i think i have to stop caring soooo much :shrug:

Hi girls! :wave:

Inge...you have got such willpower! I would be a testing fool. But I understand about the BFNs being frustrating. With NTNP the BFNs don't feel quite as bad I don't think but they still suck!!! Anyways :dust: to you!

Kirsty, hope you feel better soon!

I guess I'm ovulating like...now? I had EWCM yesterday (yay!) but no BDing yesterday or today. I hope I haven't missed it, but I know we'll be BDing tomorrow and we did on Thursday so hope that covers it...

I hope everyone has a good weekend.

wow ladies...2 days and 8 pages of stuff I have missed!!! Haven't read it all...anything important I have missed?? All is going well here, my Dad is fine and came out of hospital yesterday. When I visited on Thursday I told he we are NTNP and he is uber chffed :D Wanted to give him something exciting to be happy about when he was stuck in hospital and looking all beaten up and in pain!!! Felix and I are having a whale of a time, baked blondies and double chocolate biscuts and went to indoor adventure playground with a friend and her little boy yesterday which was great, today we are going for a walk in the woods and a picnic.

Hope everyone is doing well :)

xxx

Hey Laura :hugs: Bless your dad, i'm pleased he is out of hospital. Sounds like you and Felix are having an amazing time :cloud9: And the biscuits sound scrummy.

Well operation Ethans room is about to begin!! We have got him a new Stompa bed so gotta have a tidy up/clear out and put that together..

Catch you all in a bit xx

oooh what is a Stompa bed? We bought Felix a cabin bed with a slide on it last year and he loves it as it gives him room to play underneath and the slide provides endless amusement!

Laura its a high sleeper with a sofa & desk underneath :) Ethan would love one with a slide but would seriously never sleep :lol: x

Hello All!! :D
Well we have been very busy TTCing the last few days, and last night 'til this morning I had some horrible ovulation pain, so have got plans for OH for when he gets home from work!! :blush::haha: He hasn't been complaining too much, so he can't mind too much!! :winkwink:

I have been looking online, but am still abit unsure on the best BDing days, so we have has sex everyday for the last four days, yesterday was meant to have been ovulation day, so how many more days do we need to keep going? Well, more so how many days to I have to keep waving my legs in the air afterwards for? :dohh::shrug::baby: xxxxxx

Evening girls! Am still having twinges and nausea and today at about 11am, I went to the loo at worka dn found the tiniest pin prick of light bool. I couldnt hardly see it. Im 11dpo now :happydance:

Inge...when are you going to test?

24/7, I think you are covered! Since the :spermy: can live for up to 5 days in you (how that works I still haven't figured out...I mean do they just swim up your cervix and hang around?), and you were meant to ov yesterday, you are well within the window with all of the BDing you've been doing.

I think I'm ovulating today myself. :dust: to everyone!

24/7, I think you are covered! Since the :spermy: can live for up to 5 days in you (how that works I still haven't figured out...I mean do they just swim up your cervix and hang around?), and you were meant to ov yesterday, you are well within the window with all of the BDing you've been doing.

Well im due AF on tuesday and wer getting a test tomorow. Im planning on doing it first thing tuesday morning. Do you think I might have a good chance this month of a BFP?

Well im due AF on tuesday and wer getting a test tomorow. Im planning on doing it first thing tuesday morning. Do you think I might have a good chance this month of a BFP?
Buy a twin pack that way if its negative and AF still does not come you can test again

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->