NTNP Chat Thread

I will do. Knowing my luck just as im about to POAS af will come!:dohh:
I couldnt sleep all night as I was so uncomfortable! OH didnt notice as he was out of it, sleeping!

Inge - I hear ya I am due to test in 4 days and I am going crazy not testing early but I know if I do it's just going to come back negative. I have 2 tests so I'll take one in 4 days and then I'll wait a couple days and test again in either result. =P

Hiya girls how are we all?

I'm in a mood and i dont know why?! :lol: plus i have felt sicky today which isnt nice obviously.

Just done my journal entry for the day and felt quite sad that i aint got any stalkers :blush: proper billy no mates aint i :haha:

Anyways i best hang my washing out and get some ebay listing done, will pop back in a bit when i aint feeling so sorry for myself :) xx

Hiya girls how are we all?

I'm in a mood and i dont know why?! :lol: plus i have felt sicky today which isnt nice obviously.

Just done my journal entry for the day and felt quite sad that i aint got any stalkers :blush: proper billy no mates aint i :haha:

Anyways i best hang my washing out and get some ebay listing done, will pop back in a bit when i aint feeling so sorry for myself :) xx

Ive just posted on your journal! Il stalk you if you like. I love seeing what people get up to!

:blush: I feel silly now, i was having a 'moment' but thanks girls i am happy now :)

:blush: I feel silly now, i was having a 'moment' but thanks girls i am happy now :)

Its fine. Im like that today. Since my spotting yesterday, Im thinking could I actually have a BFP or is AF almost here? Thing is I dont feel PMSy at all. Usually I go crazy the week before Im due! But atm Im so calm and happy :wacko: I keep thinking there could be a baby growing right now:dohh:

It all sounds promising hun.. I hope you get a :bfp: soon hun :baby: xxx

I get bad PMT sometimes, i honestly wonder where i comes from! I just turn into a right bitch :blush:

Im like that too. The slightest thing sets me off!

I get in the same mood sometimes it's right weird.

I love this NTNP idea! How I got my two, nice to see it with an official acronym!

:hissy: im really itchy!!! :hissy:
Ive given my leg a rash now :( Il have a hot bath and see if it helps

...didnt have a chance to have the parsley yesterday...so im back on it full force today, am gonna give it 3 days then im gonna stop and just relax, and maybe increase my vitex dose...

So many pages!:thumbup:
Af got me a couple of days ago, second time I've gotten a line on a hpt then af couple of hours later:dohh:

Hubby wants us to go to doctor now, I still prefer to be more relaxed about it:wacko: This month I'm going to try super hard to gain weight and see if that helps, and its more fun!

Inge I dont know how you have held out:flower:

Baby.love I will go of and see your journal, not looked at any on here before:coffee:

dandybrush :hugs:

i think i might try to lose some weight also maybe that will help :) :hugs: mum3

Hey NewstorkHelen welcome in :wave: Its fab isnt it! I love this section and all the girls are fab x

mummy3 - Sorry the bitch got you :( Strange about the lines though, are the tests you use always the same brand? :hugs:

Thanks to all the girlies who are making my journal nice and busy :kiss:

I'm off to watch Alan Carr and then i'm off to bed, catch you all tomorrow xxx

Hey NewstorkHelen welcome in :wave: Its fab isnt it! I love this section and all the girls are fab x

mummy3 - Sorry the bitch got you :( Strange about the lines though, are the tests you use always the same brand? :hugs:

Thanks to all the girlies who are making my journal nice and busy :kiss:

I'm off to watch Alan Carr and then i'm off to bed, catch you all tomorrow xxx

Last month was clear blue, this month was frer:wacko:
Have a good evening:flower:

i think i might try to lose some weight also maybe that will help :) :hugs: mum3

I'm having a shot, try and kick start my ovaries a bit:thumbup: We can try a month together if you want?:flower:

ok lets :) 1 month of daily 30 min exercise or your choice? and better eating? and we have to be honest if we are not following through so we can egg each other on

Or we can do it however and just support each other...im easy :D i definatly am the kind of person who needs pushing sometimes lol

:thumbup:
I'm awful for motivation, exercise is definitely needed, but its soooo hot here:dohh: :haha: I will get out and do it if you do:happydance:

My biggest problem is I like fast food:blush: I have a hyperthyroid so im very slim but not terribly healthy, and I have a big gallstone:argh:

Honesty sounds like a good plan! I really hope this fixes our cycles a bit:hugs:

lol i like fast food tooooo :( but im not slim i want that hyperthyroid thingy :) ouch...how do you get rid of a gallstone? its winter here but i understand that when its hot it sux to exercise, thing is i have a dog so i have to go out anyways, i do walk about 4 days a week now, but nothings changing, i think if i walk every day (possibly start jogging) and watching my food i could lose it better so ill start today then when i get home :) and you can start tomorrow as your tomorrow is my today lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->