NTNP Chat Thread

im currently a size 12-14 (14 if i want comfort :haha:) i would like to be a size 12 or even border 10-12

Im not entirely sure how im getting rid of the gallstone, the doc said to keep to a low fat diet but I assume surgery.

I want to be a 12. Try not to catch the hyperthyroid, its like constantly feeling stressed.

What kind of dog do you have? We have a french bulldog, she doesn't need much exercise though:dohh:

I see you're from australia, whereabouts? I have been a few times, cairns, sydney and brisbane:thumbup:

im in brisbane :) and i have a koolie x border collie, so he is very active and needs his daily exercise he just turned 2 this month, he is my baby

surgery sounds scary...can you catch hyperthyroid?? :shrug: its not like a virus is it?

No you cant catch it:flower:

I meant more, dont wish you had it. Its usually more of an autoimmune thing.

Your dog definitely sounds more high energy, we just about have to drag Sadie just to the garden:haha:

Off to separate the kids now, ds has hit eldest dd so its all kicked off:wacko:

lol hope no one gets hurt

:haha: about the dog sometimes i wish raz would be like that..but then im glad he at least makes me get out of the house

Took the longest time to get ds to apologise, :haha: Ended up he refused to say sorry but agreed to blow her a kiss:cloud9:

lol cute :)

do you think its possible to have a kid and then be upset with what sex it is? obviously you have 2 (correct me if im wrong) so maybe u will know what i mean. Or when you have that little bub no matter what sex you absolutely love him/her even if you really wanted the other sex, lol weird question i know, i just badly want a girl and am terrified i will have a boy, or worse, have a boy and not like him (or is that not possible)

Leilani and Inge, :dust: !!! I agree, buy two tests in case the first one is BFN and just too early.

dandy and mummy3, my cycles are VERY sensitive to weight. I was a UK size 10 and gained weight to a UK size 14 after I got married and then my periods got all weird! So, I lost a stone and am now a 12-14 (14 for comfort like you lol) and I have to work hard to stay this way so my weight doesn't creep back up and mess up my cycles. I wasn't TTC then and now that I might get pregnant I want to make sure I lose weight as I work on that BFP....wow, that was a really wordy way to say I'd like to join you being motivation buddies! :flower:

baby.love, I'm off now to stalk your journal....

yay allie :hugs: definately up for more exerciseing buddies, im gonna start this arvo

should we start a thread somewhere so we can talk about our exercising on it?

hopefully like you allie by losing a few kg's my cycles will get better

mum3 go in here https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-groups/378332-lets-get-fit-help-our-cycles.html#post6261664 to talk about our exercise :) is that ok with you?

Leilani and Inge, :dust: !!! I agree, buy two tests in case the first one is BFN and just too early.

dandy and mummy3, my cycles are VERY sensitive to weight. I was a UK size 10 and gained weight to a UK size 14 after I got married and then my periods got all weird! So, I lost a stone and am now a 12-14 (14 for comfort like you lol) and I have to work hard to stay this way so my weight doesn't creep back up and mess up my cycles. I wasn't TTC then and now that I might get pregnant I want to make sure I lose weight as I work on that BFP....wow, that was a really wordy way to say I'd like to join you being motivation buddies! :flower:

Awww thanks for the :dust: Allie! And yes more than 1 test is a good plan. My plan is I am going to test in 4 days then wait a couple days to find out if AF shows if she doesn't I'll test again. Then depending on the result I'll get a digital one. I'm so nervous about testing I really want a :bfp:!!!! I'll be devastated if it's a :bfn:

laelani :hugs: my fingers are crossed for you to, hope you get your BFP

lol cute :)

do you think its possible to have a kid and then be upset with what sex it is? obviously you have 2 (correct me if im wrong) so maybe u will know what i mean. Or when you have that little bub no matter what sex you absolutely love him/her even if you really wanted the other sex, lol weird question i know, i just badly want a girl and am terrified i will have a boy, or worse, have a boy and not like him (or is that not possible)

Just saw this! I have 3, 2 girls and a boy:cloud9: Tbh we did have preferences each time I got pregnant, I wanted girl boy, girl. We were just lucky that we got that. This time we want a boy, but I know we would be ecstatic with either.
When you first hold your little person, boy or girl, you will fall in love.

I was a bit worried about having a boy, because I loved dd1 so much, I guess I wanted that feeling again, but wow ds blew me away, then was a bit worried about having another girl:dohh:

What you are feeling is normal:hugs:

:hugs:
Look forward to you joining us!
My weight has gone all over everywhere, but I think going healthy could make a difference:flower:

Laelani, good luck, I really hope this is it for you:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->