NTNP Chat Thread

lol cute :)

do you think its possible to have a kid and then be upset with what sex it is? obviously you have 2 (correct me if im wrong) so maybe u will know what i mean. Or when you have that little bub no matter what sex you absolutely love him/her even if you really wanted the other sex, lol weird question i know, i just badly want a girl and am terrified i will have a boy, or worse, have a boy and not like him (or is that not possible)

Just saw this! I have 3, 2 girls and a boy:cloud9: Tbh we did have preferences each time I got pregnant, I wanted girl boy, girl. We were just lucky that we got that. This time we want a boy, but I know we would be ecstatic with either.
When you first hold your little person, boy or girl, you will fall in love.

I was a bit worried about having a boy, because I loved dd1 so much, I guess I wanted that feeling again, but wow ds blew me away, then was a bit worried about having another girl:dohh:

What you are feeling is normal:hugs:

lol :hugs: thanx i feel better now, i really badly, like mega badly want a girl (i think because of the awesome relationship i have with my mum) that i often worry i will be devastated to have a son, but prob i could have just as good a relationship with him as i could a girl...:thumbup:

my OH is 1 of 3 boys and i really dont want 3 boys (i have hear horror stories) can little boys be angels?

My little guy can be a proper horror when he gets going:haha: but I will say out of my 3 he is the most affectionate:cloud9:

You can totally have a really close relationship with a son, my boy is cuddled up on my lap right now snuggling into sleep, its different to the bond with a daughter but trust me just as good!

thanx for talking about this with me, i feel bad that i have a preference and I have no one to talk to about my fear :hugs: you have made me feel better and more willing for the surprise that comes with having a bub :) (im not gonna find out the sex, when i get my BFP)

Thankyou:hugs:
He is a special guy.

You will be fine, and if you need to talk more, feel free to vent to me:flower:

Will be back onlone in the morning, I think that could be night time for you:wacko:

Hmm.... See my worry is OH wants a boy, and I mean really wants a boy and if I mention it could be a girl he seems to go off the idea of having a baby instantly. I know that he will love them whatever the sex but I'm so worried we will have our gender scan, they will say girl and he wont be so excited anymore. :( I can't change the way he feels, and he has his reasons for wanting babu to be a boy, I jut can't help but worry. I don't mind what we have, but I want to give my OH what he wants, but we have no say. I don't want you all to think bad of him as he will be a great dad, and the boy thing is just in his head, but I can't change it. xxxx

Good Morning ladies x

Wow, it's taken me 20 mins just to catch up on all your antics! I hope you all had lovely weekends, Laura, good to hear your dad's doing well and you're having a lovely time with felix.
Hubby and I met up with some friends who have a 5 month old :baby:and went to the circus :juggle: yesterday which was really fun and I got to play with a baby all afternoon so I was happy!! Just need to get working on our own one now! :sex: I'm going to try opk's for the first time this month, starting on friday.

Someone asked about salsa (about 10 pages ago now!). You don't need a partner cos when you're there you tend to change partners around anyway and it's sooo much fun, I think everyone should do it and I can't wait until I can start again.

My laptop has a virus, boohoo :sad2:, so have to use the main computer which works through the tv screen. Normally I come on here on the laptop while hubby's watching his programmes but can't do that now so will have to try and keep up with you when I can.

Baby.love, I'm not stalking anyone so when I got a bit more time to catch up I'll have a good read of your journal x:paper:

Good luck to the ladies who are trying to lose weight and the ladies who are waiting for their AF. Fx'd for you Inge and lots of :dust: to everyone!

Good morning everyone. The sun is shining here and my washing is on the line already lol. Had am awful night last night, couldnt stop crying after watching 16 and pregnant where they gave their baby up for adoption, so sad. Still on sign of af for me, but no pg signs either, was getting cramps but all that has stopped again. Do you think its just my body regulating after having Charlotte shes 11 weeks old now. I have 3 boys, yes it can be hard work at times, but they are great kids. They are really well behaved 90 percent of time, the rest of the time i cant really say they're naughty, they just push the boundaries. I was scared of having a girl, i had a daughter when i was 16 but sadly she passed at 14 months, so i was worried about bonding with my dd. The relationship i have with all my kids is fantastic, loads of cuddles and kisses.

Hmm.... See my worry is OH wants a boy, and I mean really wants a boy and if I mention it could be a girl he seems to go off the idea of having a baby instantly. I know that he will love them whatever the sex but I'm so worried we will have our gender scan, they will say girl and he wont be so excited anymore. :( I can't change the way he feels, and he has his reasons for wanting babu to be a boy, I jut can't help but worry. I don't mind what we have, but I want to give my OH what he wants, but we have no say. I don't want you all to think bad of him as he will be a great dad, and the boy thing is just in his head, but I can't change it. xxxx

im sure he will be a great dad :hugs: i understand exactly what he is going through, in wanting a girl sooo badly :hugs: hopefully we all get what we want and whatever is meant to be and will be happy with it :)

Good morning everyone. The sun is shining here and my washing is on the line already lol. Had am awful night last night, couldnt stop crying after watching 16 and pregnant where they gave their baby up for adoption, so sad. Still on sign of af for me, but no pg signs either, was getting cramps but all that has stopped again. Do you think its just my body regulating after having Charlotte shes 11 weeks old now. I have 3 boys, yes it can be hard work at times, but they are great kids. They are really well behaved 90 percent of time, the rest of the time i cant really say they're naughty, they just push the boundaries. I was scared of having a girl, i had a daughter when i was 16 but sadly she passed at 14 months, so i was worried about bonding with my dd. The relationship i have with all my kids is fantastic, loads of cuddles and kisses.

i need to do washing too... no signs of Ov, or AF for me either :hugs: so you love boys and girls equal? glad to hear you are bonding with your daughter :)

Morning girls :coffee:

not had a chance to read through yet - so :hugs: to those who need them.

Catch you all in a bit x

Yes def love them equally, i was worried when pg with my 2nd son how i could love him as much as my 1st, but you just do lol. So far it doesnt feel any different having my dd to having the boys, she has settled right in just like the boys did, guess ill see what its like as she gets older though lol. I feel like im having cramps again, hard to say if it is or not, wish af would just show up now lol, so impatient waiting for her.

Wow, lot's of chatting been going on here!

Mummy3 - is your hyperthyroidism treated and controlled? If not it can affect your fertility - might be worth having it tested again (I am hypothyroid).

I had the absolute worst AF cramps Thursday night/Friday morning. It's the first time i've had AF since Jarrod's birth 7 weeks ago and oh my word it felt like i was in labour all over again - it was awful! I was awake most of hte night with cramps and pains. But thankfully by the morning it was starting to subside (with the help of a hot water bottle).

No you cant catch it:flower:

I meant more, dont wish you had it. Its usually more of an autoimmune thing.

Your dog definitely sounds more high energy, we just about have to drag Sadie just to the garden:haha:

Off to separate the kids now, ds has hit eldest dd so its all kicked off:wacko:
I have coeliac, and can't put any weight on either, have spent the last year trying and have put on 2lbs. :wacko: It can affect fertility too, so we are just keeping our fingers crossed and hoping for the best when we do, as it gives a higher chance of miscarriage and stillbirth. :cry: But I'm young and recently have been feeling great so everything is on our side. :kiss: xxxx

Morning everyone! I haven't really read that last 10 pages that I have missed so sorry if I have mised anything good or bad...:hugs: to those who need them, :wave: to all the new ladies and :happydance: for those who need those too! Anything major I should know about?
MrsWifey - it was me who asked about salsa. Glad to know no partner is needed. I would love to give it a go if I could persuade any of my friends to try it out. Every year my new years resultion is to take dance lessons of some sort, I would love to learn ballroom, but OH is 2.5 inches shorter than me when I'm barefoot so he's not the ideal dance partner so I never end up going!! Oh well...one day I will!!

My weekend was really lovely, baking, indoor adventure playground, walk in the woods and picnic, visiting OH's parents, trip to a wildlife sanctuary on the way to take Felix home and visiting my Dad who is now out of hospital again yesterday and also my Grandad who is in hospital. Today is a very bad day though, as the days after I take Felix back always are. Hate being in the office when I feel like this and just want to be at home!! Distracting myself on here though so keep talking girls!

Hope you all had excellent weekends :)

xxx

Sounds like you had an awesome weekend Carreg - really glad you enjoyed it.
:hugs: for the rest of the week :hugs:

Thanks Huggles :) :hugs:
The good news is that I found out from ex-hubby this weekend that they are moving to Southampton in about 10 days so that is SO much closer to me and I will be able to have Fe more often. Woooo! :happydance:
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->