NTNP Chat Thread

Thanks Huggles :) :hugs:
The good news is that I found out from ex-hubby this weekend that they are moving to Southampton in about 10 days so that is SO much closer to me and I will be able to have Fe more often. Woooo! :happydance:
xxx

That's really awesome - i'm so pleased for you. :dust:

Morning all.... OK, it's lunch time, but it's taken me this long to catch up!!!

Yay/boo/woohoo!!!! Insert as necessary please, it's hard to keep up.

Pleased to say that hubbie is looking forward to coming home from work today, I think he's catching on somewhat in terms of my 'drive' now. (Let's just say, it took him by surprise, just how much it changed when I stopped taking the pill.) I think he's needed much of the month to recover. ;)

The weather here is humid and icky, but it was a great weekend. The new radiators are on the wall in the ballroom and ensuite, so if anyone wants any 50x60 cm white radiators, let me know I have 2 available. Only caviot is that whoever wants them, must come and pick them up!!!! :)

Enjoyed watching the planes preparing for the Air Show at Farnborough over the weekend, even had fly pasts from the Red Arrows over the weekend, which was somewhat cool. I also have a stunning photo that is a Vulcan.... Only problem was, it was flying so low, that it's just a black photo of the underside of the plane! :)

On to the new week, and I'm already looking at things to do when hubbie and I have the week of my birthday off in September. ;) Alton Towers, here we come!!!!

Laura thats fab news hun, i'm chuffed for you :)

Well i feel like crap! I have a stinking cold forming and feel shattered :( Noticed a bit of EWCM this morning too, plus a few other things going on!!! More than likely my body being mean and just winding me up, but who knows it could all be good :)

Gonna have some lunch even though i aint hungry and sit and play with the kids for the afternoon, Sienna has some of Ethans old toy animals which she is loving & Ethan wants to play the Wii x

Urgh my throat is starting to feel nasty, I wont hang around incase its catching :lol:

:wave: xxx

Hey girls...

I have got my proper TTC date now!! So excited.

Only 4 an a bit months more of NTNP.

Hope everyone is good.

xxx

Just POAS and got a BFN. Only because the test I used only gives a definite answer at 1 day after you miss your period! Stupid cheapy and my inability to read before I nuy!:dohh:

Hi girls!

Sounds like most everyone had a good weekend. :thumbup:

lol, dragon...well, i imagine your hubby was surprised but pleasantly so! That's why I've never taken the pill...well, I was on cerazette for like 6 months but I hated how it made me feel!

Here's one for you all.... What buggy do you like/plan on having? :D
I have been persuading OH that we need a bugaboo, and he has agreed, horray!! It's very expensive, but it is my dream, and in a little baby shop round here you can get the bugaboo cam, maxi cosi carseat, isofix base, clips so you can attatch carseat to buggy and a second colour fabric for £800, so I used the "bargain" as my bargaining tool, as if you buy it elsewhere you are looking at about £1300. :dohh: It has a good resale value, which naturally he liked too. :blush::haha:

Keep testing Inge!!!

On this subject ladies, and I was about to post this anyway...all I can THINK about right now is POAS and when I can and stuff and so I am already 'window shopping' for pregnancy tests and wondered if anyone has any recommendations for me?
When I fell pg with Felix I tested when AF was 2 weeks late and I used a Clearblue Digital (no conception date indicators back then) which I loved because I got a thrill from seeing the word 'Pregnant' so this time I am thinking I will get a twin pack of those (with the flashy new date indicators) and maybe a twin pack of FRER for if I get impatient? BUT I know that I will be POAS every 5 minutes (ok, definite exagerration but you get the idea!) from the earliest point possible so 4 tests won't last long sooo I thought about getting some Internet cheapy tests (I use cheapy OPKs with good results) just so I have something to pee on that's not costing me a 6 quid a throw and would save the expensive tests for using only when it seems likely that I will get a BFP...does that sound like a plan? And what feedback does anyone have about the Internet cheapy pg tests? All comments gratefully received! Wish I could think about something else but I keep getting excited and nervous little flutters for when I can test and it's AGES away! Haven't even Ov'd yet this month!!!

xxx

re prams - I still have the car seat from Felix's Graco Mosaic travel system (the pram part went to ex-hubby and it now in the bin as it got used to the point of destruction) so ideally I would like to find another Mosaic chassis so I can use the old car seat still and save on having to buy a whole new travel system! I'm keeping an eye on Ebay and we'll see what happens. I would love a Bugaboo or a Silver Cross but far too expensive, especially when I have sort-of-half a travel system lying around already!!

xxx

I have some clearblue digitals in the cupboard ready and waiting. :D xxx

carreg - I will. I dont get paid til friday so dont have the money to waste on tests! So I got some cheap poundland ones and didnt see they only work the day of you missed period. Ill see if AF comes tomorow and If it doesnt then wednesday morning Il POAS.

Same re payday Inge. Feels like blinking ages away!!

xx

I know the test wont be able to detect it as I havent "missed a period" yet but now Imk feeling down:cry: I feel like thats it this month:cry:
Should I test in the morning or wait til wednesday which will be missed af+1day?

awwwww Inge don't feel down :hugs: :hugs: It's not over until the witch shows her ugly face!! Don't be disheartened, it's not a BFN it's just that the day is wrong that's all. I don't know whether to suggest you try tomorrow or wait another day..I guess it depends on your willpower!! How many more tests do you have?

xxx

Just one. I should be able to hold out for a little while.

He he.... I've got a stash of 4 CB digital ones in the cupboard as well. (Well, I can't afford to miss the offer in Boots, can I.) ;)

Argh! Payday isn't until 28th, which is a pain. But I'm not too worried, at least it's this week. Pleased to report, that since getting home this afternoon, I've managed to paint the naked patch in the ensuite after the radiator was removed. Feeling industrious, plus I don't want hubbie to think of any excuses. ;)

Good morning everyone. The sun is shining here and my washing is on the line already lol. Had am awful night last night, couldnt stop crying after watching 16 and pregnant where they gave their baby up for adoption, so sad. Still on sign of af for me, but no pg signs either, was getting cramps but all that has stopped again. Do you think its just my body regulating after having Charlotte shes 11 weeks old now. I have 3 boys, yes it can be hard work at times, but they are great kids. They are really well behaved 90 percent of time, the rest of the time i cant really say they're naughty, they just push the boundaries. I was scared of having a girl, i had a daughter when i was 16 but sadly she passed at 14 months, so i was worried about bonding with my dd. The relationship i have with all my kids is fantastic, loads of cuddles and kisses.

3 boys!:happydance:
Im sorry about your daughter:hugs:

At 11 weeks it could still be your body regulating, I got cramps on and off for a good few months. Are you breastfeeding? that could influence it too:flower:

Wow, lot's of chatting been going on here!

Mummy3 - is your hyperthyroidism treated and controlled? If not it can affect your fertility - might be worth having it tested again (I am hypothyroid).

I had the absolute worst AF cramps Thursday night/Friday morning. It's the first time i've had AF since Jarrod's birth 7 weeks ago and oh my word it felt like i was in labour all over again - it was awful! I was awake most of hte night with cramps and pains. But thankfully by the morning it was starting to subside (with the help of a hot water bottle).

Im not on treatment, the idea is to wait until im done breastfeeding. At the moment my tsh is low but t4/t3 normal. Getting tested again next week though:thumbup:

No you cant catch it:flower:

I meant more, dont wish you had it. Its usually more of an autoimmune thing.

Your dog definitely sounds more high energy, we just about have to drag Sadie just to the garden:haha:

Off to separate the kids now, ds has hit eldest dd so its all kicked off:wacko:
I have coeliac, and can't put any weight on either, have spent the last year trying and have put on 2lbs. :wacko: It can affect fertility too, so we are just keeping our fingers crossed and hoping for the best when we do, as it gives a higher chance of miscarriage and stillbirth. :cry: But I'm young and recently have been feeling great so everything is on our side. :kiss: xxxx

:hugs: my sister has coeliac. You did really well to put on 2lbs.
:flower:I'm so glad you feel so great!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->