NTNP Chat Thread

No you cant catch it:flower:

I meant more, dont wish you had it. Its usually more of an autoimmune thing.

Your dog definitely sounds more high energy, we just about have to drag Sadie just to the garden:haha:

Off to separate the kids now, ds has hit eldest dd so its all kicked off:wacko:
I have coeliac, and can't put any weight on either, have spent the last year trying and have put on 2lbs. :wacko: It can affect fertility too, so we are just keeping our fingers crossed and hoping for the best when we do, as it gives a higher chance of miscarriage and stillbirth. :cry: But I'm young and recently have been feeling great so everything is on our side. :kiss: xxxx

:hugs: my sister has coeliac. You did really well to put on 2lbs.
:flower:I'm so glad you feel so great!
Thank you, usually people seem baffled when I share my excitement about such a small amount, but I struggle to get above 7 and a half stone, so for me it is brilliant. :happydance::happydance:
Has your sister had any children mummy3? Do they think you and your sister both having auti immune disease is genetic or just a concidence? :flower: xxxxxx

Your dog definitely sounds more high energy, we just about have to drag Sadie just to the garden:haha:

I have coeliac, and can't put any weight on either, have spent the last year trying and have put on 2lbs. :wacko: It can affect fertility too, so we are just keeping our fingers crossed and hoping for the best when we do, as it gives a higher chance of miscarriage and stillbirth. :cry: But I'm young and recently have been feeling great so everything is on our side. :kiss: xxxx

Thank you, usually people seem baffled when I share my excitement about such a small amount, but I struggle to get above 7 and a half stone, so for me it is brilliant. :happydance::happydance:
Has your sister had any children mummy3? Do they think you and your sister both having auti immune disease is genetic or just a concidence? :flower: xxxxxx

I'm not sure if its more than coincidence, I will ask at my appointment next week though:thumbup:
Unfortunately my sister cant have children, but its for completely different reasons:hugs:

K. The sickness is back very bad. I feel like im about to be sick and I hate it. Havent been sick but I feel so sick. AF is due tomorow but soent feel like it. God knows whats going on :nope:

I'm not sure if its more than coincidence, I will ask at my appointment next week though:thumbup:
Unfortunately my sister cant have children, but its for completely different reasons:hugs:
I was told I have a higher chance of thyroid problems and diabetes as it is they same faulty chromosome that causes them all, whether or not that is true is another matter.... :wacko: My coeliac was inherited from my dad, as my cousin has it too, so am very worried baby may have it too. :baby:
:hugs::hugs::hugs: for your sister. xxxxx

K. The sickness is back very bad. I feel like im about to be sick and I hate it. Havent been sick but I feel so sick. AF is due tomorow but soent feel like it. God knows whats going on :nope:
I think it would be safe to test tomorrow morning, or even tonight. :flower: :flower:
xxxxx

I think it would be safe to test tomorrow morning, or even tonight. :flower: :flower:
xxxxx

I tested earlier and it was a BFN. However I read the back of the test box AFTER and it say to be used after you miss your period :dohh: Mines due tomorow so I tested too early :dohh:

xxxxx

I tested earlier and it was a BFN. However I read the back of the test box AFTER and it say to be used after you miss your period :dohh: Mines due tomorow so I tested too early :dohh:
Ooops, sorry. :flower: I was going by my box which says a few days before.
I hope you get your BFP hun, already I feel abit sad that I might not get mine this month and I'm only on 5dpo. :blush: A month feels so long to wait to be able to try again. xxxxx

Wow, lot's of chatting been going on here!

Mummy3 - is your hyperthyroidism treated and controlled? If not it can affect your fertility - might be worth having it tested again (I am hypothyroid).

I had the absolute worst AF cramps Thursday night/Friday morning. It's the first time i've had AF since Jarrod's birth 7 weeks ago and oh my word it felt like i was in labour all over again - it was awful! I was awake most of hte night with cramps and pains. But thankfully by the morning it was starting to subside (with the help of a hot water bottle).

Im not on treatment, the idea is to wait until im done breastfeeding. At the moment my tsh is low but t4/t3 normal. Getting tested again next week though:thumbup:

Did your doctor tell you not to breastfeed on your meds? I know hyperthyroidism is treated with different meds to hypo, but my friend has hyper and she breastfed whilst on meds - but i'm not sure exactly what meds she was on.

xxxxx

Ooops, sorry. :flower: I was going by my box which says a few days before.
I hope you get your BFP hun, already I feel abit sad that I might not get mine this month and I'm only on 5dpo. :blush: A month feels so long to wait to be able to try again. xxxxx

Ah its ok. I just grabbed the nearest pack as I was in a rush! If its negative tomorow morning thenIl wait til a few days and test with a better test.

I feel like af is coming :( I feel so horrible and "wet" down below and feel like its going to start :( oh well if it does that means I can start my diet friday :thumbup:

Wow, lot's of chatting been going on here!

Mummy3 - is your hyperthyroidism treated and controlled? If not it can affect your fertility - might be worth having it tested again (I am hypothyroid).

I had the absolute worst AF cramps Thursday night/Friday morning. It's the first time i've had AF since Jarrod's birth 7 weeks ago and oh my word it felt like i was in labour all over again - it was awful! I was awake most of hte night with cramps and pains. But thankfully by the morning it was starting to subside (with the help of a hot water bottle).

Im not on treatment, the idea is to wait until im done breastfeeding. At the moment my tsh is low but t4/t3 normal. Getting tested again next week though:thumbup:

Did your doctor tell you not to breastfeed on your meds? I know hyperthyroidism is treated with different meds to hypo, but my friend has hyper and she breastfed whilst on meds - but i'm not sure exactly what meds she was on.

I was on PTU for a while, but I didnt feel comfortable breastfeeding on them, so we decided to go without and get regular blood tests. Obviously if I get worse I will go back on the meds:thumbup:

At the moment we are unsure if it is post partum thyroiditis or graves disease, being that I have had this for over 4 years now, it doesn't go hypo and was present whilst I was pregnant:wacko:

well good luck with the blood test next week - hope it stays stable :)

Well i think parsley tea is not working, not getting any cramps or anything :cry:...think ill just have to relax now and see when this cycle ends, how long it goes for (might have to wait another 2 months)

Keep testing Inge!!!

On this subject ladies, and I was about to post this anyway...all I can THINK about right now is POAS and when I can and stuff and so I am already 'window shopping' for pregnancy tests and wondered if anyone has any recommendations for me?
When I fell pg with Felix I tested when AF was 2 weeks late and I used a Clearblue Digital (no conception date indicators back then) which I loved because I got a thrill from seeing the word 'Pregnant' so this time I am thinking I will get a twin pack of those (with the flashy new date indicators) and maybe a twin pack of FRER for if I get impatient? BUT I know that I will be POAS every 5 minutes (ok, definite exagerration but you get the idea!) from the earliest point possible so 4 tests won't last long sooo I thought about getting some Internet cheapy tests (I use cheapy OPKs with good results) just so I have something to pee on that's not costing me a 6 quid a throw and would save the expensive tests for using only when it seems likely that I will get a BFP...does that sound like a plan? And what feedback does anyone have about the Internet cheapy pg tests? All comments gratefully received! Wish I could think about something else but I keep getting excited and nervous little flutters for when I can test and it's AGES away! Haven't even Ov'd yet this month!!!

xxx

I've got some cheapy internet pg tests but not used them yet. I'm planning on doing the same as you, when I get a bfp from one of them then I'll go and buy a fancy one to make sure! Doyou find opks easy to use? I', going to start using them this friday. I'm hoping I don't ov until after the weekend cos I'm away thursday night and we've got friends staying over fri and sat night.

Laura, when I've moved I'll take you to a salsa class!

For those that have children already, how early did you have any symptoms and what were they please? :D xx

:dust: for you Inge, I hope you have some good news soon x

For those that have children already, how early did you have any symptoms and what were they please? :D xx

I didn't have the usual nausea etc - but first symptom for me was that my brain totally vanished. i.e. I couldn't think straight - i would be trying to talk about something and i couldn't make a decent sentence - my thoughts were all over the place. I felt like a total idiot not able to make a decent sentence. That started at about 1 week after conception already i think.

The day i tested and got my BFP (5 weeks after LMP) i had been dropping things left right and centre and i had quite bad tummy cramps (i don't normally get AF cramps).

Morning girls

I am still ill :( full of a cold plus i am boiling hot this morning, I need to be better as tomorrow we get the diagnosis for Ethan... After years of battling with people we are at the end of the tunnel. I am so nervous about tomorrow and finding out exactly what is wrong with Ethan :cry:

24/7 - funny enough the months i had no symptoms where generally the months i found i was pregnant!! Thats with all 3 of mine.. , Have you got lots that you dont normally have?

Off to grab some paracetamol .. Catch ya laters girls xx

Morning girls

I am still ill :( full of a cold plus i am boiling hot this morning, I need to be better as tomorrow we get the diagnosis for Ethan... After years of battling with people we are at the end of the tunnel. I am so nervous about tomorrow and finding out exactly what is wrong with Ethan :cry:

24/7 - funny enough the months i had no symptoms where generally the months i found i was pregnant!! Thats with all 3 of mine.. , Have you got lots that you dont normally have?

Off to grab some paracetamol .. Catch ya laters girls xx

Hope you feel better soon :hugs:

If you don't mind my asking, what is wrong with Ethan? (i mean i know you only get official diagnosis today but what has been happening, what's the story?)

The only things were really sore nips, which has gone now, and really dry skin on my face and lips, and weeing lots, but think thats more to do with the heat, and don't really think any of them are anything to get excited about. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->