NTNP Chat Thread

Morning ladies. Im out of the running for this month. Af showed up yesterday, although is it a relief as i got my appt coming up very soon, they wont do anything while im pregnant, i want to get it out of the way now so i can get back to ntnp properly lol, in pain this morning too so might get some pain killers down me and feel sorry for myself. Not a lot doing here today, although need to entertain the boys somehow, its miserable here and wet, hopefully some books will help. Hop you all have a good faxi

Huggles - Ethan is autistic, since he was 18 months old i knew something was different about him and battled with health professionals for help. People didnt listen and we got fobbed off so many times... But eventually my HV listened and sent us to see a paediatrician. Thats all it took and since then we have had so many appointments. Over the last 4 weeks we have been seeing a panel of people (psycologists/paeds/speech therapists etc) and they have been assessing him. Tomorrow is the final appointment where we are given the diagnosis. We have been told 100% autism, but we find out the level he is at, which we think is moderate, struggles he will face etc tomorrow. Its been heartbreaking but its a process that we had to do, without a diagnosis he wont get the education he deserves or the help he needs.

I hope that makes sense .. My brain has fried this morning due to my high temp :lol: x

so sorry to hear about your stuggles baby.love I hope the news is bearable tomorrow

Thanks hun, TBH Ethan is amazing and his autism doesnt phase me at all, i just parent him the way he needs to be parented. He is the cutest little fella and such a happy, polite and loving little boy. Its the health professionals that we have struggled with, getting them to listen was hard work.
Tomorrow will be hard, but its what we have fought for and we will embrace any help we get :) x

My babies

Thought i'd show you all my youngest 2, i dont share pics of Ella out of respect to her dad as he doesnt approve of her pics being on the internet.

This is Ethan
https://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii149/love2badiva2/DSC01996.jpg

and this is Sienna
https://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii149/love2badiva2/DSC01892.jpg

xx

Baby love your children are gorgeous! Thanks for telling me about Ethan - i hope you finally get the answers and the help you have fought so long and hard for. :hugs:

Morning everyone!

MrsWifey - that would be fab :) Woo salsa! As for OPKs, now I've got the hang of them I do find them handy, I get a pretty good fade-in to positive with them and it's nice to know what's going on even if I don't really use the info once I have it!

As for pg symptoms...I was on the pill and AF was 2 weeks late, I was feeling pretty nauseous all day but especially when I was ont he bus going to Uni, I kept having to get off early and walk because I felt like I'd faint from sickness, I also got tired really easily but generally just the feeling sick ALL the time was the big giveaway...and I also just sort of 'knew'.

Leah - fingers crossed for Ethan tomorrow, he is such a handsome boy! And Sienna is beautiful!
Here is Felix:

Attachments

• felixjune2010.jpg
    felixjune2010.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 8
  • Fesunglasses.jpg
    Fesunglasses.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 7
Laura his hair is fabulous :D What a cool little dude you have there x

Awwm Sienna looks like a princess, and Ethan looks super cool!! :D
And what beautiful eyes Felix has, they are stunning!! :D

Morning girls... CD8 for me... this is the boring bit the waiting to ov! Argh.

xxx

hello ladies,your children are beautiful.
cd 2 for me,cant wait untill af fly's off.

Thanks guys :) His hair really is something else isn't it?? But both his Dad and I are curly (though nowhere near that extreme!) so he didn't get much choice in the matter really!!

Tried to persuade OH to BD last night but he claimed tiredness (whatever, he is usually a sex pest!!) so I think he may be getting cold feet....uh-oh!! Will work on him again tonight and try and see what the problem is *sigh* Men!

xxx

Felix is gorgeous! - he looks like a really cuddly kid, you just want to grab him and cuddle him :hugs:

Yeah...I get those urges too but he's not usually very willing!! He's going through that real 'boy' stage where kisses and cuddles and Mummy and GIRLS generally are icky and no thank you very much Mummy he really doesn't want a cuddle (unless it's bedtime or he's tired or thinks he's being told off then he's like a limpet!!)

xxx

Agreed, he's lovely. Slightly jealous of the hair.

:( Hubbie said yesterday he was too tired, so what that he'd been awake since 5 in the morning, I woke up (and couldn't get back to sleep) at 4am, so I had little sympathy and grumped at him on and off, all evening. So much for my plans.... :sex:

Looks like we've got some serious seduction to get on with tonight then!!

PS: Ladies, I've set myself up a NTNP journal now if anyone wants to stalk!

:shrug: Ok, maybe i'm a bit dumb, but i've started charting on fertility friend but it doesn't seem right cos it's predicting fertile days and ovulation days like immediately after my period - actually starting while i was still menstruating - I'm totally confused :shrug:

Well I did a test this morning and it was a very barely there BFN. I coudlnt see anything for a few minutes then a not very clear BFN came up. Yesterdaygot a bold BFN and today a light one :growlmad: AF isnt here yet but Is due today. I also had a blob or very white sticky discharge once today for a reason I dont know :wacko: Why is it so weird and confusing!!

:shrug: Ok, maybe i'm a bit dumb, but i've started charting on fertility friend but it doesn't seem right cos it's predicting fertile days and ovulation days like immediately after my period - actually starting while i was still menstruating - I'm totally confused :shrug:

some ppl can ov while on period and again later on in cycle,

Also if your cycles are short ov can be during or just after menstruation:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->