NTNP Chat Thread

I really want to come to this side of the forum because I think I'm getting over obsessed with this and it isn't doing me any good x

Welcome to the Dark Side poshbird!!

Laura
xxx

Just got my Ultra slim meal replacement stuff. Tesco's slims fast :haha:
Il let you know how it goes!

How is it predicting your ov? OPK's or temps?

xxx

i've got no idea how it's predicting my ovulation days. i'm not using opk's or taking temp, just putting in cm observations and af. It marks the ov days as actually happening correctly according to my cm, but it predicts them totally weirdly. I'm not too worried about it though cos i'm just doing it for fun, we're not really trying yet for another 2 months, it just confuses me that it doesn't seem to be working right (the predictions).

Can't really help with FF as it works fine for me, I only input OPK results and CM if I happen to notice it (rare) not my temp or anything. I also record AF and BD on there and it predicts my Ov date and my AF dates accurately. So impressed that I just paid out for a VIP subscription! I hope you manage to sort it out, it does take a bit of fiddling with to get used to it, it took me almost 2 cycles before I got t all sorted out and working. Good luck!
Inge - good luck with the Ultra Slim!
xxx

Thanks carreg x
The meal replacement bars taste like cardboard :dohh: Im sticking at it though. Still no AF.:shrug:

love the photos of the babies :) very cute hair I also just want to cuddle him lol

Posh - im with you, over obsessing and i think thats not helping

Hi everyone,

What gorgeous LOs you lot have. :) Soooo cute!!

baby.love, feel better soon and good luck with Ethan's appt tomorrow.

Inge, maybe your urine was too diluted? How many DPO are you? I'm guessing 14 since AF is due....if it is a BFP it should show up BFP in the next day or two.

Hope everything is going well for everyone!

AFM, no symptoms or anything yet but I suppose it's early.

Ahh, what a weekend coming! I've got to go aaway for work early tomorrow and back fri afternoon, we've got friends coming over fri evening until sunday, my work leaving do on saturday, then moving furniture on sunday and I think ov is due mon but don't actually think we'll get a chance to make the most of it! I've worked out we can BD on fri before friends arrive at about 8pm and then on sun afternoon/eve and I just hope that we catch eggy! :headspin:

On a lighter note, did anyone watch Sherlock Holmes on sunday? Much better than the new Doctor Who, and yummier looking too!!

On a lighter note, did anyone watch Sherlock Holmes on sunday? Much better than the new Doctor Who, and yummier looking too!!

I missed this!! But I was wanting to watch it, I wonder if its repeated anywhere?

Try looking online, bbc iplayer maybe? ( I think it was on bbc!)

Im 15dpo today. AF was due yesterday but nothing. Have AF cramps and and running to the toilet every few minutes just in case:dohh:
I might get a test today and test in the morning if its not here by end of the day. The BFN I got was barely visible so you never know?

I just wanted to post a quick intro as I seem to popping in here quite alot lately, its a lovely quiet little corner isn't it:) I'm Charlotte mum of 8, 5 pinks and 3 blues lol, our youngest is little Maemay who's in my avatar, she will be 6 weeks on Saturday and already I'm drawn to the thoughts of our next little member. Please excuse me if I gatecrash your threads I just seem to have all this useless baby and ttc info flappin around in my head which may be of use to someone out there, and if my posts are half typed that means OH has come home and had to 'Get off that bloody computer!' quickly:haha: This usually involves hitting power and ducking under the window to avoid detection, I'm just glad he hasn't started to feel the computer chair for heat on his return (;

So looking forward to seing who gets promoted to 1st Tri first xx

Your pic is fab btw, they all look so gorgeous!
:hugs:Thankyou, they are a really smashing bunch. I will try the i-player later on, as OH has taken the older 3 to Thorpe park today meaning computer time for mum, hooray!!

Inge, test, test!!! Do you have any around?

Have to go, little Mae is waking:baby:

Morning Everyone!! :D
Hubbys birthday so were off to see toy story as that is what he has chosen!! :D
Still not a sympton in sight, sadly. :( xxx

Inge, good luck with the Ultra Slim.... I didn't get on with the Tesco one very well, didn't seem to last me until the next meal time. That's why I'm prepared to pay the extra and go for SlimFast. The Chocolate US is too sweet for me, I prefer the Choc SF as it's more chocolately.

Incidentally, last night was also a wash out, but this morning was 'fabulous'.

If I hear that he's too tired again as an excuse, in the next week I'll scream at him!!!!:sleep:

8 children,wow,congrats on your lovely family.im trying for #5 and its getting me down,this is cycle 17,i hope i have better luck doing it this way.gl to all of you who r due to test.:happydance:also im a huge sherlock fan,basil rathbone and j brett r my fav's,i have all of basil's sherlock movies in black n white and books.i just love sherlock lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->