NTNP Chat Thread

Likewise on Sherlock Holmes. It was great. Some of it was slightly predictable, but brilliant fun.

We also have all the tv series' but my personal fav is Jeremy Brett.

dragon - the ultra slim was good. Im not that hungry and today Ive had a shake for brekkie, a muller light a piece of plain chicken (bout a handfull) and later will have a meal bar.
Just POAS and thought " god I feel so sore" and wiped and AF is in the building!
Typical I pee on a stick and it starts:dohh:
Im going to just DTD whenever and not really think about TTC. I have the worst cramps now! That cycle was 29 days. CD1 today anyone else?

:hugs: inge. I'm CD8 today - exactly a week ahead of you :)

Question for you all: As my cycle was 29 days this month instead of the usual 28 should I expect this cycle to be 29 days or could it go back to 28? Sorry as I know your not dr's but just wondering.

My cycles vary from 24-29 days, but usually are 26-27, so could be either Inge. xxxx

Thanks x
just wanted to have some idea of when im due next month. :thumbup: Hows everybody else today? I have to search for some sanitary pads as I have somehow lost about 3 packs :dohh: I dont wannna have to go out again cos I have a pounding headache:nope:

It annoys me that I can never be 100% sure, and if it wasn't for EWCM I wouldn't be able to pinpoint ovulation!! Good luck heading to the shops, I hate it when I have to go and get just one item!!
All is good here though, it's hubbys birthday so we have been to see Toy Story, visited my parents to collect presents, eaten cake and am now starting on dinner while he plays with his new model aeroplane kit. :D How are you aside from AF? xxxxxx

How was Toy Story? I might go and see that tonight
xxx

It was brilliant!! :D I usually hate films and the cinema, but even I enjoyed it, so definately worth a trip to go and see it!! :D xxxx

Ive booked wednsesday off work so wer going to see the a team film. Cant wait :happydance: :happydance:
Feel relieved now AF is here, puts an end to the waiting.
Update.... I founds some pads :happydance:

Update.... I founds some pads :happydance:

Hooray!!!!
I remember how I felt earlier this month.... For the first time in several years I needed to find something similar. Hooray for glove boxes in cars. ;)

Great news that you get on with Ultra Slim. I've lost 2 1/2 stone on SlimFast and in this weather it's the easiest thing ever, just because I don't feel like eating, drinking a stack of milk is far easier. :D

how long did it take you to lose the weight?

Since Christmas. Although, as you may have seen from my other posts, I'm pretty active, so that definitely helped.

Now I'm just keeping it off, which is dead easy at the mo. (Oh and loving my pink grapefruit juice from Sainsburys.) :)

Well im on my feet form 8-3 with work and walk 30-60mins a day so Im way too tired for exercise:blush: At work I prep food, clean, waitress and have my hands in a steaming dishwasher all day! So I get a good workout at work!
I would consider jogging but I hate running and dont know anyone who would go with me:cry:
I would like to lose a dress size and go to a size 12. Im a size 14 now so souldnt take that long.

Sounds to me, like you already do loads then Inge. Just remember to drink water. ;) I sit at a computer all day (most of the time, anyway) so I love doing the physical activities. :)

I basically went from a large 14/small 16 to a size 10 in that time. I would have been happy with size 12, but the last bit just dropped off.

Good luck.

thanks x I try to drink lots of water and juices anyway. We have a water cooler next to the canteen I work in so I always have some water on hand!

right.... well af has stopped for now. I had a little blood when I wiped about 4 hours ago but no more has come out. What is happening with my body!? :dohh::cry:

well from this weekend it looks like im gonna be pretty busy getting ready for vegas...have to clean my house, get my hair done..some waxing :blush: shopping, packing, I have my Dr's app..gonna be busy

got given our itinerary last night :happydance: 8 days till we go

well from this weekend it looks like im gonna be pretty busy getting ready for vegas...have to clean my house, get my hair done..some waxing :blush: shopping, packing, I have my Dr's app..gonna be busy

got given our itinerary last night :happydance: 8 days till we go

ooh bet your excited! :happydance: You reminded me, Im going to start pamparing myself more! God knows when I plucked my eyebrows last :wacko: I dont have time to pamper myself nowadays. Im going to get my hair done at some point and then with my diet Il be a whole new me.
I wish AF would just start. I havent :sex: for about 2 weeks! Felt to tired and crampy for that! Poor Gary :haha:

Hey all, I am 21 and have miscarried twice now. Lately I have just had this gut feeling that I am prego... Anyhow I was wondering to calculate ovulation, do I go from the first day of AF or the last?

I also would like some insight on whether or not I could be prego. My husband and I had sex one night and in the middle I got this instant feeling that was when I was going to get pregnant. I have been feeling sick lately... usually at night, I have been cramping and normally AF comes the next day...not this time. Today when I took a shower I noticed that the boobs were starting to feel a little tender. I have had a decrease in appetite and things I do on a daily basis make me sick. The smell of foods and things I always eat aren't appetizing anymore. My boobs also feel different - they seem bigger but that could be my imagination. I currently came of BC and so my last AF was about 2 weeks so this throws me off to start with. My last AF was between June 19 and 30th. shortly after the night with my husband, my back has been hurting, constantly feeling sick especially around 9pm, headaches like crazy and cramping... none of this is normal for me. I feel crazy for even asking for advice because I feel like AF will show up... Can anyone please give me some advice or tell me what you think my body is trying to tell me. I do not want to go through the pain of another loss and I have no where else to turn. I am worried... Please help

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->