NTNP Chat Thread

Inge definately pamper yourself...I cant really afford it, but i wanna look good for vegas, my OH said to me last night, that he cant wait till we have some spare money so we can afford to keep me looking good (not just for trips lol) when you go to get your hair done get them to wax your eyebrows also, most salons in Aust offer waxing while you get your hair done or while you wait :)

soconfused, i would recommend taking a pregnancy test since your AF is late! Also, as your last period was nearly a month ago, assuming you have a normal length cycle, you should be enough days past ovulation to get a result. I have had an mc so I know how scary it is, but it's better to know than to wonder. I'm sorry for your losses. Good luck! :hugs:

Inge, sorry about the :witch: arriving.

dandy, good call on the eyebrows, starting to get them done at the salon was the best thing ever. I never realized how much better they could look until someone else too over lol.

AFM, I don't have any symptoms at all but maybe it's too early? I'm now 5 dpo.

Hope everyone is doing well.

right.... well af has stopped for now. I had a little blood when I wiped about 4 hours ago but no more has come out. What is happening with my body!? :dohh::cry:

Inge, maybe you should do another hpt. Sometimes when the egg implants in the uterus there is what's called "implantation bleeding". Maybe that's what the blood was and not AF at all (unless the bleeding has started up again).

right.... well af has stopped for now. I had a little blood when I wiped about 4 hours ago but no more has come out. What is happening with my body!? :dohh::cry:

Inge, maybe you should do another hpt. Sometimes when the egg implants in the uterus there is what's called "implantation bleeding". Maybe that's what the blood was and not AF at all (unless the bleeding has started up again).

Thats the only blood Iv had. I am so annoyed. Spent the whole time we DTD worrying that my periods gonna come and nothing! Havent had anymore blood. Ill see if it starts later but if it doesnt Il do a test in the morning. I had bad cramps low down again today but thought thats just AF cramps. but she isnt here! :hissy:

The day i did my hpt and found out i was pregnant i had bad cramps also low down (i never used to get AF cramps). So maybe it is all due to implantation and not AF. Good luck, hope AF stays away and the test comes back positive :)

The day i did my hpt and found out i was pregnant i had bad cramps also low down (i never used to get AF cramps). So maybe it is all due to implantation and not AF. Good luck, hope AF stays away and the test comes back positive :)

I did a test yesterday and thats when the bleed started. It was a BFN so I cant be PG(?) 16dpo today :dohh:

Inge, do you still have yesterdays test laying around? Maybe if you go back and have a look at it today you possibly might get a nice surprise. I've had a bfn then happened to glance at it later in the day and low and behold there was a definate, non evap, second line, not within in the time scale but there never the less. If not test again with a IC if you have one.

Inge, do you still have yesterdays test laying around? Maybe if you go back and have a look at it today you possibly might get a nice surprise. I've had a bfn then happened to glance at it later in the day and low and behold there was a definate, non evap, second line, not within in the time scale but there never the less. If not test again with a IC if you have one.

No its in the bin :dohh: I was scanning it last night and there was nothing. just a 1 blurry line:dohh: I would do one now but I pee'd this morning so wont be FMU, would that make a difference?

Now AF is late I would say it would be ok with your next pee. xxx

k problem is I dont need to pee yet :blush: WHen I do il let you know the result. Im off shopping with my mum so wont be home til 3... whooo!

a clear BFN. :cry: Im just waiting now for af to come. Where is she!

Thats so frustrating Inge, how long are your cycles usually? And what day is this now?

Thats so frustrating Inge, how long are your cycles usually? And what day is this now?

theres usually 28 days. Ov on day 14 which I did this month. DTD around OV time and thought we caught it! I was due AF on the 27th so im 16 dpo now and still getting BFN. :dohh: Im trying not to stress and just wait but AF is not coming!

Has it been late like this before? Hopefully it will just be a late implanter!! I saw a thread somewhere on another site which had statistics for dpo on bfp's, I'll see if I can hunt it down.

Has it been late like this before? Hopefully it will just be a late implanter!! I saw a thread somewhere on another site which had statistics for dpo on bfp's, I'll see if I can hunt it down.

Im never late:wacko: I dont know what else to think. Ive had 4 BFN so far and dont want another. I just want AF to show up so I can focus on next month :cry:

I found this, not the one I was looking for but the info is there, hopefully your still in, if not then flamin hurry up AF.

10 dpo : 35%
11 dpo : 51%
12 dpo : 62%
13 dpo : 68%
14 dpo : 74%
15 dpo : 80%
16 dpo : 88%
17 dpo : 92%

Have you got any symptons either way af or pg?

I found this, not the one I was looking for but the info is there, hopefully your still in, if not then flamin hurry up AF.

10 dpo : 35%
11 dpo : 51%
12 dpo : 62%
13 dpo : 68%
14 dpo : 74%
15 dpo : 80%
16 dpo : 88%
17 dpo : 92%

Have you got any symptons either way af or pg?

Well at 10dpo I had a tiny bit of discharge with some blood (bout a pinprick size, could hardly see it!) Been having cramps and pains in the area by my belly button, the last couple of days been having a little more discharge then usual. When I get cramps Im having them way low down in the pelvic area. I just dont feel like af is coming but I get BFN's so cant be pregnant...argh dont know what to think:dohh:

Not being crude, buuut, have you had any discharge which can only be described as 'snot/bogey' like? This is always a great early sign.

I dont know... its been kinda thick and gloopy. I dont know how to discribe it! the other day it was just one gloopy ball(ish) of discharge. Its not liquidy but not to solid either. its a bit like EWCM but a little thicker.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->