NTNP Chat Thread

Hiya girls

Just a quick hello from me :) My cold is back and i am quite crampy today so feeling sorry for myself... Seems odd that i had a cold for 24 hours, then it went and now its back :wacko: Defo not hayfever as i have that nasty cold taste and feeling in my face.

Gonna curl up and relax for the evening and have an early night :sleep: .

Oh and forgot to say Ethan got his diagnosis yesterday - info is in my journal if anyone wants a nosey xxxx

Catch you all later my lovelies :kiss:

I had a wierd coldy thing for 24 hours, and was really crampy yesterday!! Strange...I was feeling sorry for myself too! I'm still a bit crampy, but nothing like I was yesterday! Hope you feel better soon! x

Hey ladies!

Sorry I haven't been around. After I thought for sure we were getting our :bfp: this month and didn't I have been upset and just wanted to stay away from the computer a couple days. Lovely AF had to show up 3 days early. Oh well I have accepted the fact now isn't the time and that hopefully we will get the :bfp: we want soon enough.

Hope all you ladies had a good couple of days.

Morning all :hugs: Happy Friday to all :dance:

Lae - I'm sorry she got you hunni :hugs:

Ok girls well silly me has started testing and this morning i did a superdrug test! I'm pretty sure i have an evap (pic in journal) But at 9DPO its still VERY early, i guess my addiction is getting the better of me again :lol:

Still bunged up today, but feeling better in myself :D ... Who's got what planned for the weekend? x

Not alot again. Work and relaxing! Today I have to go shopping (just for work clothes) and then Il go to my mums for the day til about 10pm when Gary picks me up. So not much really :thumbup:

i'm going to visit my friend tomorrow morning - she has a 7 month old baby so i intend to play with her :)

Sunday we've got lunch with the in-laws, it's my MIL's birthday.

Morning Girlies....
Hope you are all well. xxxx

Morning everyone.
Hubbie has a 'orrible cold this morning, so this probably means that I'll get it for the weekend. (Nice!!!!)

We were going to be going to see my parents, but as he's meant to be going away in August for a couple of weeks for work (Singapore of all places) we're going to make the most of the time together for a bit. ;)

However depending on how he feels, we have been invited round a friends for meal, chat and Avatar. But we'll wait and see, as they have a new born if he's starting to get better, we'll give them the option to postpone. :D

If I don't get on here again over the weekend, hope everyone has good ones, whatever you're all doing.

gd morning,i have hayfever,my eyes r so itchy and swollen.ordered my shopping online to come tomoz,its so much better for me this way.looks like rain again here.hope your dh is feeling better and you enjoy your time together before he leaves.:thumbup:enjoy your weekend ladies.:hugs:

had a little blood earlier and think its stopped for now. Had alot of sickness in the car earlier, was actually retching! :cry::cry:
3 days late for AF

morning girls :wave: going to my OH grandmas house today with our pup :) for lunch then tomorrow I have a big job cleaning out the spare room before we go on holiday woo so have a great weekend everyone (if i dont make it bak on)

had a little blood earlier and think its stopped for now. Had alot of sickness in the car earlier, was actually retching! :cry::cry:
3 days late for AF

How is this today Inge? What colour was the blood, bright red or pink/brown? Still routing for you, especially if being late isn't normal! Hopefully today will bring answers oneway or another.

Hey beautiful ladies how are we all?

Inge - Hows it going hun?

I hope we are all having a good day? I had my 4th driving lesson this morning which went so so well :smug:
But then i got home and discovered the :witch: has landed!!! Thats the 1st 28 day cycle since coming off the pill (4-5months ago) So i am actually happy about it, maybe my cycles are back to normal at last. Keeping my tickers to an average though just incase its a one off.

So its a new cycle for us now :)

Gonna see if there is anything good on the box tonight and spend some time chilling with Nathan xxx

:hugs: to you all xx

Aw girls!:hugs: thanks for the nice words! :hugs:
Well, I got a little more blood yesterday, DTD then put a pad on just in case. Woke up and there was bright red blood :cry: there still is so I guess this is AF. Should I count today as CD1? If so my cylce was 31 days last month.

Inge,
Oh bummer!!!!
But yes, today would be counted as the first day.

THe only reason that I have the counter for my cycle is so that I know roughly where I am, therefore can make sure that I have the necessary in my handbag in case. ;)

I know Im annoyed too! Damn witch :dohh: On the plus side the diet is going well. Today I had a shake, a wholemeal sanwhich and two sausages and some raspberries. Will have my second shake in a mo so I dont get to hungry before bed. Have to get some more shakes tomorow. Hows everyone else?

I'm sorry Inge :hugs: The witch got me today too.

Here's to a fresh cycle hun and hopefully some :bfp:'s at the end of it xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->