NTNP Chat Thread

am really stressing over us finding a house. Council arent going to help so we have to rent. Its £600 for a basic unfurnished 2 bed flat and we'll need a 3 bed when a baby comes. I make about £650-680 pm and oh about £1000. How will we afford it all?:cry:

We rent too Inge, a two bed flat for £85. :( xx

Edit - Thats meant to say £850. xx

Good morning ladies. Sorry to hear the witch got you inge, hope you get somewhere with finding a house too. I havent been feeling too good for a few days, been suffering with a sore throat, it did go but come back and my nose is all gunky too, so feeling really crap lol. Hope everyone else is feeling ok. Not doing much today except the usual housework lol.

Morning girls

WOW on some of that rent! I rent a 3 bed semi for £525 a month, crazy how areas can affect it so much.

Shady_R - Sorry you feel crappy hun, i have felt like it for days and hoped it was a 'sign' but the bitch got me yesterday :(

Having a tidy up then chill day today :) Cant be arsed to do loads x

i'm going to the in-laws for lunch as it's MIL's birthday today - totally not in the mood though.

I'm in Ipswich hun :)

Well my ebay selling went well this week,sold a double bed and a sofa and they are now out of my house giving me some space back.

Think i might tidy up my front garden/drive today as i am bored silly, Then some coronation chicken sarnies for lunch .... :munch:

sounds nice baby.love,if u have any spare,send me 1 down lol.:thumbup:soz witch got you ladies.:hugs:

Well day 21 now, and there really is absolutely nothing to report symptom wise, so am slowly accepting that we didn't catch this month, it was hard as we were both on opposite shifts and by OV day OH was just too tired, but this month we should both be off work around OV so we stand a better chance. :) xxxxx

Oh good luck 24/7 and wish you all the best. You know that no symptoms could be a positive sign tho !?!?! you never know

morning girls...not much to report...

Im getting very anxious about leaving my puppy with someone i cant even confirm plans with :(

Morning everyone, just trying out my new ticker now I have made enough posts! Ignore me. Thanks.:kiss:

Morning all

Clairikins - nice ticker :thumbup:

Urgh i am so bloody tired, went to bed at 1am didnt sleep till 2am and up at 7am! Sooo not good.

Thank god its the holidays :D

Hello ladies,My name is Daisy and I am NTNP @ this time,Nice to meet you all ((hugs))

Morning ladies, hope you all had nice weekends. :hugs: to Inge, sorry about your AF and Fx'd for next month. :hugs: also to all the poorlies out there, I've run out of hayfever tablets and it's come back with a vengence this weekend, I've even had to dig out my asthma inhalor and hubby said he's never seen anyone sneeze so many times in one go! It just makes me feel so drained!

Funny/sad moment yesterday: We we're at hubby's parents and I was wearing a tight fitting top and at one point his mum pulled me to one side and asked me if ther ewas something we wanted to tell them like I was pg!! I had to tell her no I'm just bloated today! The funny thing is they thought I went a bit quiet and grumpy cos I was having a 'fat day' but actually I didn't care about that at all, it was just cos I wanted so much to turn round and say ' Yes I am pg'! Oh well!

I've started to use my opk's but it's been a busy weekend and I keep forgetting so used one on fri and one sun. By my calculations I should be ov early this week so we'll see how I get on with the opk's.

I'm a bit out of the loop[ on here at the mo cos my laptop's got a virus so have to use the main computer which goes through the tv screen so can only come on when hubby's not around and wants to watch tv.

Happy Monday to all x

Morning!! :D
AF type pains today, so am feeling abit :( I really want to be pregnant right now, and have been trying to hard this month to eat lots, drink lots, sleep lots, and wanted it right now!! :p But must be patient, and not get down, we will get there in the end!! xxx

24/7 im the same...i want to be pg now!! right this instant!!!

kinda looking forward to the dr visit on wed, hopefully she can kick my stupid body into gear

:hugs: to both you girls.. TTC is one of the most frustrating things a woman goes through IMO.

24/7 - Cramps dont always mean the witch hunni - Is it normal for you to get them this many days before AF?

xx

Morning ladies. Im feeling a bit better today, still got a gunky nose and cough, but my throat is feeling better. I know how you all feel wanting to be pg. I want to be pg too, but i cant at the mo, i gotta wait till this month is done as i have a colposcopy end of the month, although if i was to fall pg this month i wouldnt know till next month anyway as my next period aint due till end of this month or beginning of next month lol. However we are still not protecting, but i may just protect till i have had my test done. Hope everyone has a good day today, i got yet more cleaning and washing to do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->