NTNP Chat Thread

Hmmm.... Sometimes they are early but not always this early and they are in the centre of my tummy not one side like usual but do have the dragging feeling.... I want to test now but I know I must wait!! Argh!! :(

Ok well lets keep the PMA going! You know you are not out unless the bitch shows her face!

Oh and................

https://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii149/love2badiva2/3832429363_8356e9e61f_o.jpg

xxx

Have been looking at house online. A 3 bed could be up to 650-700 pcm. I make £700 a month and Gary about £1000. A car, an 8 year old, food, bills and rent wouldnt be easy would it? Any thoughts? Ive been trying to work it all out and am worried we couldnt do it. Do you think the amount we earn would be ok to cope?

We pay -
£850 - Rent
£116 - Council Tax
£26 - Gas
£77 - Electric
£58 - Water
£48 - Sky/Internet
£10 - Home insurance

Then cars/food/petrol etc on top. xxx

Ill talk to oh tonight and wednsesday we'll go to estate agencies and have a look. I dont think we'll be entitled to any help with rent so wer on our own:cry:

I had a look on rightmove just using Wiltshire, and you could go down to £525 on a three bed house if you needed to, although not sure where you live exactly but some are really lovely for around £595. xxx

Thanks 24/7 :hugs:
Il lwait til OH gets home at 10pm and hopefully have a chat then. Really want to be settled in a 3 bed before a baby comes :thumbup:

Inge dont forget places like Gumtree! Thats how i found my house to rent :) Just be cautious when replying to an add. I actually placed mine and just said what i was looking for and what i could pay. xx

Thanks girls x Im just having a worry day. Any of you have that? Where everything is a problem and you have no idea how to solve it? Work was fun though :happydance:

Thanks girls x Im just having a worry day. Any of you have that? Where everything is a problem and you have no idea how to solve it? Work was fun though :happydance:

I have lots of days like that hun....There is always something that I worry about, even if it is just the baby, but then Im just a worrier lol.....

K. we might only need a 2 bed. Wer on council list and bidding for housing atm. If we dont get a council place soon or we get pg, wer renting a 2 bed and still bidding. OH's DS doesnt stay much (mostly weekends) and a 2 double bed flat would be fine for now. The baby would stay in with us for 6-12months so wouldnt have much effect on sleeping arrangments. I just want it all to be perfect. :cry: I dont want us to be here much longer as we would be so cramped and wouldnt be fair on the in laws. I have said to OH if I get pg I could go to my mums house for a while with the baby cos theres more room there. But I want us to all be together and happy. Its so tough, why isnt life easy?

Keep looking Inge, something will come up that has three bedrooms that you can afford. xxx

Yeah it will. Well, my diet is going good and by the look of my scales Ive lost 3lbs since wednsday(!) Yay for ultra slim :thumbup:

good work on the weightloss Inge :thumbup: wish i could lose some :dohh:

It will work itself out. Fingers crossed you find somewhere soon. I want to move from where i am now, but i think im stuck here for a while yet lol. Keep bidding you will get there soon.

Hi everyone!

Whew I had a lot to catch up on and can't remember everything....

I too am a worrier! I worry about EVERYTHING and I often expect the worst from everything which doesn't help....

good job on the weightloss, Inge!

baby.love, the POAS police cracked me up! :rofl:

24/7, I'm with ya girlie, I don't feel like this is my month either! Way to be strong on the not testing....I am going to test tomorrow morning as I will be 10 dpo. If it's BFN (and I think it will be) I'm not going to test again until AF is due if she doesn't show up.

Is there a reason you don't want to test early? (Other than the cost and dissapointment, that is!)

dandy, what's going on with your dog sitter? Hope you get it sorted.

AFM, I had a great weekend away with OH! We went to a water park and amusement park and stayed in a hotel Sat. night. It was a nice distraction from the 2WW. I'm 9dpo (I think) and I guess I'm starting to have crampy feelings but no sore boobs and no other traditional symptoms. I guess I'm quite tired and was a bit nauseous this morning but I'm putting that down to my poor diet over the weekend.

Hope everyone is doing well! Anyone else getting ready to test?

Worse AF pains today, so even more sure I am out now :( Did anyone here have implantation pains? xxx

The day i got my bfp i had the worst "period" pains ever! So there's still hope for you 24/7 (i got my bfp 5.5weeks after LMP).

Ugh, don't you just hate it when you innocently post your opinion somewhere and it just gets totally misconstrued and turned into a whole big hoo haa and gets everyone all upset and irritated? Just happened to me on another thread - so frustrating :growlmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->