NTNP Chat Thread

Hows everyone today????? I've felt like i've had morning sickness for the past 3 days and i feel rough all day long and very tired... I'm still waiting for my pregnancy tests to come through to see if they've gone negative yet, and if not well maybe i lost a twin or something and theres still a baby in there..? Although that bleed was the heaviest i've had in a long time (even my last mc didnt have clots and so on which was weird..) So god knows...My pre ovulation temps are normal so i'm not reading high temps which u do when you're pregnant right? So maybe i'm clutching at straws, i hate feeling this crap though.

Also my cervix is really high and i'm having alot of watery CM so maybe i'm gonna ovulate soon, i'm only CD8 though! oh well i'll keep my eye out on stuff :D

Hi all, hope you're all well! Just letting you know I'm still alive. :D

My friend had a baby boy this morning! So excited, can't wait to see him!

am feeling down today. OH and I were frisky last night and as im on my period he was so grossed out. He wouldnt actually have sex but he was using his fingers and didnt care. So whats the difference? Surely rubbing the area is worse as your touching it? god:growlmad:
I tried to get on top and he clamped his legs shut and I felt so hurt :cry:
Then he rolled over and ignored me whilst I cried :growlmad: It might be my hormones but im so angry. He's at work now and Im upset and cant do anything about it. Wev been together 2 years on 20th august and have been engaged for 1 year.
Whenever I bring the subject up he says "If im so bad why are you with me then?" Which annoys me big time. At the end of the month Im moving to my mums so I have more space for my stuff as we just have a bedroom in his parents house.
Any spare hugs going tonight? :cry:

*sneaks in* :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: *slopes back off again*

You ain't seen me...right?

xxx

Hi guys I hope no-one minds me joining :)

I was TTC but I'm going to take a little break and NTNP. Hope everyone is ok :flower:

*sneaks in* :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: *slopes back off again*

You ain't seen me...right?

xxx

if thats for me - then thanks honey :hugs:

Yes, definitely for you :) Must stop browsing this forum really but couldn't ignore the call for hugs!

xxx

I think it was the rejection last night that tipped me over the edge. Does anyone agree that clamping your legs shut and trying to push me off and then ignoring me is mean? I dont think im over reacting! Its a period, every women has one so why freak out so much? A little blood never killed anyone!:dohh:

Inge he definitely should have been more sensitive! Ignoring you I think was the most cruel thing he could have done! :hugs:

Inge he definitely should have been more sensitive! Ignoring you I think was the most cruel thing he could have done! :hugs:

I was actually crying and he just pretended to be a sleep:wacko:
I dont want to tell my mum as she already thinks its not going well, and he's controlling over me. Why is life so difficult?

:wave: hey Allie

yeah my dog sitter is very hard to organise, apparently he is moving in some time today, i just hope he gets here early enough to spend some time getting to know raz :)

today is the day im off to the dr..wish me luck

I dont want to tell my mum as she already thinks its not going well, and he's controlling over me. Why is life so difficult?

I don't want to be offending anyone especially as I've only just joined this thread but this is just not right hun :( There is no way your OH should have done this to you. Is he often like this?

Aww Inge, men can be funny things sometimes. :hugs::hugs:
Still got AF pains, so feeling abit meh about that, and have been looking at our money situation and am so worried that I won't be able to cut back my hours at work atall. :cry: I'm saving at the moment for everything baby related, but it will never cover any extra unpaid maternity leave, but even if we waited a few years nothing would change. :cry:

<Exits hormonal worry mode> :blush:
xxxxxx

I don't want to be offending anyone especially as I've only just joined this thread but this is just not right hun :( There is no way your OH should have done this to you. Is he often like this?

dont worry you're not going to offend me honey!
He's 29 but acts like he's 5 sometimes. He will play xbox for hours and ignore me or play on the laptop when I want a hug. I work 8-3 and he works 1-9 so we hardly see eachother. So when we are together I want a cuddle and a kiss. Thats not too much to ask is it? If I bring it up he says
"if im that bad, why are you with me?" Urgh I feel sick worrying about it :dohh:

He's 29 but acts like he's 5 sometimes. He will play xbox for hours and ignore me or play on the laptop when I want a hug. I work 8-3 and he works 1-9 so we hardly see eachother. So when we are together I want a cuddle and a kiss. Thats not too much to ask is it? If I bring it up he says
"if im that bad, why are you with me?" Urgh I feel sick worrying about it :dohh:

What a silly little boy he is :nope:
I remember when me and OH used to work opposite shifts, we relished the time we had together especially as we had the dogs and I helped look after my mum.

He really needs to grow up! You don't deserve to be treated like this!

What a silly little boy he is :nope:
I remember when me and OH used to work opposite shifts, we relished the time we had together especially as we had the dogs and I helped look after my mum.

He really needs to grow up! You don't deserve to be treated like this!

we are looknig at renting a house at the moment. He needs a new car and he said he had to get a loan for it. Its £950 for the car and he said if he gets a loan then he wont be able to rent as he'll be paying the loan off. So this morning I gave him £300 so he can pay straight out for the car tomorow:dohh: He didnt want to take my money but I told my mum and she thinks its what he wanted. He's my first partner so I dont really know how its supposed to be. i sound so niave dont I :dohh:

we are looknig at renting a house at the moment. He needs a new car and he said he had to get a loan for it. Its £950 for the car and he said if he gets a loan then he wont be able to rent as he'll be paying the loan off. So this morning I gave him £300 so he can pay straight out for the car tomorow:dohh: He didnt want to take my money but I told my mum and she thinks its what he wanted. He's my first partner so I dont really know how its supposed to be. i sound so niave dont I :dohh:

Your mum is right I think. He probably realises moving in together is an important step for you and by saying that he couldn't afford to he must have known you would give him the money.

Don't beat yourself up about it. I would have a long hard think about where you think this relationship would go :hugs:

Your mum is right I think. He probably realises moving in together is an important step for you and by saying that he couldn't afford to he must have known you would give him the money.

Don't beat yourself up about it. I would have a long hard think about where you think this relationship would go :hugs:

I have thought but we got engaged, are trying for a baby and want a life together. Im scared that when a baby comes he'll up and leave. When I had my lunch break today he came to see me and he was so nice to me.
I dont know what to do. If I bring this up later he will say "why are you with me if im so horrible to you then?"

I have thought but we got engaged, are trying for a baby and want a life together. Im scared that when a baby comes he'll up and leave. When I had my lunch break today he came to see me and he was so nice to me.
I dont know what to do. If I bring this up later he will say "why are you with me if im so horrible to you then?"

What you both need is a good long talk but you won't get anywhere if he keeps giving you that excuse!

It's hard but you'll know what to do for the best :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->