NTNP Chat Thread

I feel a bit of a floater at the mo cause they have moved my journal to TTC as apparently I was NTNP but some people say I am not cause he pulls out. I dont know where I belong its awful.

xxx

argh!!! Went to the cinema and the queue was out the main doors :dohh: So no A-team for us :cry: Wer going sunday instead with my brother and having a meal after. Wer going to try to do something later together just the two of us. God stupid cinema! Every one was waiting to see toy story:dohh: so by the time we got anywhere near the front of the queue the viewing was closed for that time and we couldnt make the next one which was 4 hours later.
Hows everyone else?

Hugs for you 4magpies :hugs: Are you actively trying to conceive or just seeing what happens?

Aw Inge! My niece is going to see The A Team today. I'm off to take my best friend for a belated birthday meal this evening :flower:

Hugs for you 4magpies :hugs: Are you actively trying to conceive or just seeing what happens?

Aw Inge! My niece is going to see The A Team today. I'm off to take my best friend for a belated birthday meal this evening :flower:

I so wanted to see it! But if we wait til sunday we can have a meal while we wait for the film to start. We'll get to Bath about 4pm and Gary will meet us 430pm and film starts at 6pm so plently of time:thumbup:
Am so happy AF is gone.... gary might be tired in the morning :haha:

I so wanted to see it! But if we wait til sunday we can have a meal while we wait for the film to start. We'll get to Bath about 4pm and Gary will meet us 430pm and film starts at 6pm so plently of time:thumbup:
Am so happy AF is gone.... gary might be tired in the morning :haha:

Now that's a much better plan, make a day of it :D
Hehe looks like Gary has a BUSY night coming up! :haha:

LoL Inge - enjoy!

4 magpies i reckon if he pulls out then you're not TTC'ing yet. I wouldn't even class it as NTNP yet either tbh. Not nice of them to move you like that. But you're still welcome here :hugs:

i'm not technically NTNP yet either - we still use condoms and on the odd occasion we don't use anything (like just before AF when it's safe) then he also pulls out just to be sure. I think after September's AF we will do a little more pulling out and a little less condoms (just over the most fertile period) and then by January we will actively start TTC. But i like this group cos everyone chats so nicely! :D

yay Inge :happydance: its always better when you can get stuff off your chest :thumbup: great work, so glad its all working out for you

We arent starting TTC until december and then it will be properly not really NTNP as I already know I have fertility problems.

I have asked them to move me twice! Meanies.

xxx

Powercut here tonight, missed BnB!! :p xx

Just got back with the new car. A dark green Astra. Its lovely. The drive to get it was so long though! Am about to snuggle with OH and watch wrestling.
Just had a relaxing bath so he wont know whats hit him!:haha:

Welcome pink80! I was where you are in April and it truly is exciting. :)

Glad things are looking up, Inge! That sucks about the cinema...but your Sunday plan sounds even better!

4magpies you are always more than welcome in NTNP! I love this place. :)

Inge, you sound much happier in you messages now, I'm glad you got it all sorted and you have a lovely weekend planned out. We went to see the A-Team last night and it was completely packed, we had to sit right in the front row which I hate, but the film was awesome, loved it!
Today's my last day off before we move (working 7 days straight through!) so have amillion things to do, oh well, will get started in a minute!

I started using OPK's this month but I don't get it! I used on on fri and got a line but not as dark as the conrol line, sat didn't get a chance, sun forgot, mon/tue/wed used them and there was only the control line. Have I missed ov?

On mon and tue there was a really really faint 'squint your eyes and shine a light on it' line but on wed eve and this morning absolutely nothing at all. I'm not sure exactly when I ov but if the average is 14 days before AF then that would make it monday just gone. Hmm, I'm thinking that I ov'd over the weekend and missed it! We :sex: on weds, fri and sun so hopefully we caught it but I suppose I'll find out in a couple of weeks! :shrug:

On mon and tue there was a really really faint 'squint your eyes and shine a light on it' line but on wed eve and this morning absolutely nothing at all. I'm not sure exactly when I ov but if the average is 14 days before AF then that would make it monday just gone. Hmm, I'm thinking that I ov'd over the weekend and missed it! We :sex: on weds, fri and sun so hopefully we caught it but I suppose I'll find out in a couple of weeks! :shrug:

What time of day do you do your OPK's?

I use a persona monitor so it does all the reading for me and I do mine with FMU.

xxx

I'm just using internet cheapies and it says to use them between 4pm and 8pm so I'm doing it at around 6-6.30 when I get home from work. The only bit I've ignored is it says to allow your urine to get to room temp but i've been testing straigt away.

I'm just using internet cheapies and it says to use them between 4pm and 8pm so I'm doing it at around 6-6.30 when I get home from work. The only bit I've ignored is it says to allow your urine to get to room temp but i've been testing straigt away.

I tried them once and never got a proper result so I gave up...

I got my persona and I am on cycle 2 now... I love it its so easy you just POAS pop it in your monitor and it tells you exactly when you ov and your fertile days.

I was only £40 and well worth it...

Its like a clearblue fertility monitor but cheaper!

xxx

if you dtd on wed, fri and sunday then you would have caught it (if it wanted to be caught) so no need to worry about missing it :)

Last night I had my first ever "baby dream"
I dreamt that id just finished my period but didnt feel "right" so I took about a hundred tests and they were all positive:wacko: It felt like such a real dream:nope:
Il make myself feel better by babying my hamster! Just bought he a new chewing ball and some pink bedding:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->