NTNP Chat Thread

Last night I had my first ever "baby dream"
I dreamt that id just finished my period but didnt feel "right" so I took about a hundred tests and they were all positive:wacko: It felt like such a real dream:nope:
Il make myself feel better by babying my hamster! Just bought he a new chewing ball and some pink bedding:thumbup:

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: one day it won't be just a dream :hugs: :hugs: :hugs

thanks huggles :hugs: My hamster just found her new pink bedding! she is now carrying it around her cage in her mouth! Her cheeks are full of pink fluff! I was a bit scared she'll eat it but she's fine with fluff bedding, she loves it!

LoL - i must admit i've never heard of pink bedding for a hamster before! Glad she's enjoying it though, she must look cute with pink fluffy cheeks!

I had never seen it either! I went to the pet shop today and saw white,blue and pink fluff bedding. It was 99p for a bag of it so grabbed some. Im going to buy her a new big cage so theres more room for her to play in. Its a good idea to have a small pet when NTNP as you have something to focus your maternal instincts. I like to sniggle up to her and have her snuggle onto my chest when Im in bed :blush:

:) - i had a hamster a few years ago but it bit me and so i was too scared to pick it up so it just stayed lonely in it's cage until it developed a tumour and died :blush:

But we got two kittens last year and the one is totally my baby. He is now about a year and a half old. We got them both from animal welfare but Grissom (my total baby) was abandoned very very young and we got him at 6 weeks and he had been there a while before that. He is a very strange cat - a bit crazy. But he loves me and i love him. Every day when i get home as soon as i've stopped the car he jumps out the window and comes to greet me. And he likes to climb right up onto my chest when i'm sitting or lying down and snuggle up to me.

So yes, definitely good to have something to focus those maternal instincts on!

We got a puppy at the start of the year and that helped a bit...

He is my baby but a biiiiiiiiiiiig baby... he is 3.5st already and only 8 months old!

xxx

Wow - 8 stone is quite big! I've never seen a white boxer, only the normal brown ones. They are super excitable energetic dogs though!

I love english bull terriers. I would love one one day. I love the cute little faces

Oooh I love EBT's but they can be quite agressive and not that I'd leave any dog with a child but you know what I mean.

He is excitable and bouncy when hes out and about but when hes at home he is very chilled unless we purposely get him going... :haha:

My little sweetheart always happy to see me and full of kisses! :haha:

xxx

I fell over in the workshop at work this morning infront of all the mechanics cause the floor was wet and banged my knee... well sore now! Lol.

xxx

just fell over in the garden lol,what a duffus.:haha::blush:

Aww hun! :hugs: at least no one saw! Ive slipped up on my bum in the snow many a time in full view of people. Ive also slipped up on a wet floof in the shopping centre :dohh: Im such a clutz:dohh:

argh! just payed £168 for a bt line to be activated at my mums new built house! only me and my brother use the internet so I am paying. Hate paying out big amounts of money! Just gave OH £300 for the car but I do get half of whatever the Rover sells for though. Il have about £250 left in the bank when the payment goes through. Il probably on spend £50 this month. Have to go halfs on OH's DS present (£20) so Il have 30 left to play with. I have to get food and my own bath stuff for my mums house so wont be too bad. I have to get a wardrobe next month. Ive seen a canvass one with a canvass dresser for £65 in argos I think. I get payed 30th this month so shouldnt be too bad. Il try to use the Rover money for present and my shopping though. If it makes that much!

dont get me started on bt,i hate them with a passion,as soon as nov comes im leaving them,finding someone cheaper.:growlmad:

You could of got your phone line for £30 if I had knew about it earlier they have an offer on but only do it for that if you ask them right!

xxx

dont get me started on bt,i hate them with a passion,as soon as nov comes im leaving them,finding someone cheaper.:growlmad:

are they bad? Ive not completed the order yet! advice?!

Awww I love dogs :D

I've got a 13 year old collie/terrier called Candy, a 21 month old black german shepherd called Sky and Luna who's just turned 1 year. She's an english mastiff/dogue de bordeaux and weighs 101lbs/7st3lbs :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->