NTNP Chat Thread

in my opinion they are bad.i have my phone and broadband with them and you get 2 sperate bills,and i dont use my phone and my bills just for phone are £60-80 every 3 months and i dont even use it,its charges they add on and i dont even have friends and family or anything ,bb should be 30 per month but its not its more and they restrict my speed everyday from 5-12 midnight as i watch 4od,ect online and so they slow me down but should be unlimited but its not.:growlmad:

in my opinion they are bad.i have my phone and broadband with them and you get 2 sperate bills,and i dont use my phone and my bills just for phone are £60-80 every 3 months and i dont even use it,its charges they add on and i dont even have friends and family or anything ,bb should be 30 per month but its not its more and they restrict my speed everyday from 5-12 midnight as i watch 4od,ect online and so they slow me down but should be unlimited but its not.:growlmad:

well they have a deal on where you pay a years contract of £168.87 now then you renew next year if you want. Im thinking of going for that. I usually just use the internet to look online. dont download or watch tv online so would it be ok for me?

yes as your not downloading or anything,i think it would be ok in that case.:thumbup:

yes as your not downloading or anything,i think it would be ok in that case.:thumbup:

Im just not sure if I should pay the £168.87 now and then £4.99 hub charge or pay £113.88 and then £54.99 next month. I might be better doing the second choice. But id rather pay the most of it now. Mmm... decisions! Also when online with bt is it slow to load or is it quite quick?

Ladies you gotta help me...I need your sanity! Please!
Ok...I am 4, 5 or 6DPO (chart is unsure), OH gave in to my pleading and we DTD on either Ov day or 1DPO or 2 DPO(again chart unclear, I told him it was 1 or 2DPO) BUT he pulled out (this is our compromise it seems) BUT (TMI alert, don't read if you don't want details!!) I was on top and he still got it all over me down there (I think he thinks he mainly got it on himself but I'm not saying anything if he wants to think that!).
I KNOW it is 99.999999999999999999999% likely I am in NO WAY pg and even if I was it is waaaaaay too early but I am having uncontrollable POAS urges...I have some ICs at home and I am pretty sure I am going to start using them today....what the hell is wrong with me? I'm so NOT pg, if I was it is too early to tell and after everything with OH recently (still unresolved...) he will MURDER me if I am...
So girls, I beg you, PLEASE give me some sanity and stop me from POAS...tell me how stupid I'm being! This urge is OVERWHELMING me!!!

Laura
xxx

hi laura,it is way to early to poas as it will say bfn so why put yourself through it,have you any opk's you can pee on just to get it out of your system lol.be brave girl,you can do it.if you poas it will self distruct in 10 sec's lol and think of all the mess u will have to clean up.:haha:

Hi Laura :) You know if you will test it will be a BFN but if you really really REALLY need to test then do it. Don't expect anything than a BFN and hpefully the urge will be out of your system :)

Laura, dont do it!
If you test now it will be a BFN and if your like me, you'll get majorly depressed over it. Its best to wait for a few more days or even until AF is late. I know its hard as I would be POAS every 5 mins if I could! Find something else to occupy your mind with. :hugs:

Well AF is due tomorrow now, and I genuinely feel we are out for this month, so feel abit down but we have decided to test on saturday if no AF by then. Am so glad OH has said no repeated POAS as I would feel so much worse by then, he knows me so well!! :p xxxxx

right ladies, I peed on an OPK instead and it didn't help :( Going to try and distract myself with makng a yummy chilli for when OH gets home but I am practically bouncing on the spot with how much I want to grab one of my ICs and go pee!!!

Thanks for the moral support!

xx

cooking sounds like a gd idea,hope it helps.
24/7.hope she stays away for you.

I really hope she does, but have had all my usual AF symptoms, and although I have been peeing loads nothing else is different, so we shall see what tomorrow brings.... :)

What do all you ladies pay per month in water? We are in a dispute atm over our £58 per month bills!! xxx

I really hope she does, but have had all my usual AF symptoms, and although I have been peeing loads nothing else is different, so we shall see what tomorrow brings.... :)

What do all you ladies pay per month in water? We are in a dispute atm over our £58 per month bills!! xxx

£58 a month sound a lot. I dont own or rent a homes but it probably depends on where you live(?) Can you get a pay and go meter? So you only pay for what you use? I know my mum had big bills cos they were making estimated bills.

24/7 good luck and lets hope AF stays away.

Carreg - try and resist the urge to POAS - you'll just waste money and upset yourself with a BFP (which it will be cos it's waaaay too early). Not sure what to suggest to stop you though. Maybe take a calendar, count 14 days and make a big X and then make that your POAS day and start counting down. :hugs:

I don't get any water bills! :shrug: I haven't since we moved here in September 09!

Hi Ladies,

Thanks for the warm welcome :)

Carreg (can I call you Laura?!?) well done for the restraint!! Where in Hertfordshire are you..???

24/7 - we pay £21 direct debit each month - are you on a meter...??

I thought I would test OH today on how serious he is on this whole 'lets just see what happens plan', so I went and bought some Folic Acid (figured I should be taking it!!). When I was unloading the shopping I made sure the rattle the pots, so that he noticed !! All he said was 'is that the vitamins you need for having a baby?'...... No stress or anything - I'm soooo surprised!!!

xx

We are on a metre, that apparently has debt on from before we lived here that we are being charged for, so we are now going to try and sort that out, but the water company have no idea where our metre is, so got to sort that out too?!?

Feel like I am getting poorly tonight, feel very off with a sore throat, sinuses feel funny etc.... :( xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->