NTNP Chat Thread

I pay about £15 a month for water!!

That is rediculous 24/7!!

I have got my TTC date moved to novemberrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr so excited!!!!!!!!!!!

xxx

24 - they can't charge you for a bill that's not yours!!! Do you have anything that proves which date you moved in (mortgage/rent book) - if so send them a copy and them to enter onto their records....

Have you asked any of your neighbours if they know where the meter is - when we lived in our last place - out meter was under a man hole cover in the pavement round the corner!!

4Magpies - that's great news :)

3 more cycles!

words cant describe how happy i am... hope i get a bfp for xmas.

xxx

That would be such a great xmas pressie :)

I've got everything crossed that I'll be BFP by christmas (assuming OH doesn't change his mind!) - I doubt it though - I was diagnosed with PCOS with 7 years ago and my cycles are all over the place.

This still didn't make my OH agree to start trying - as he put it tonight - he's got super sperm and he could make me pregnant tomorrow if he wanted :nope: #-o

xx

congrats 4magpies :happydance:
Pink80 - yes, you can call me Laura, I have no problem with anyone using my name :) I live and work in Hemel Hempstead. Are you in Herts too?
xxx

Men are idiots... my OH said a similar thing the same day I had my lap and found I had a blocked tube... muppets!

xxx

thats great news 4magpies!:hugs: only 3 more cycles! It will be november before you know it:hugs:

I just cant wait for AF to come now for the next 3 times!! First time I have ever said that!

xxx

pink80 - oh, that's cool! My boss used to live in Hertford and commute to our office everyday until mid way through last year. Awesome to meet a local :)
xxx

Hi everyone!

24/7 and Carreg, good job showing POAS restraint!

I POAS tonight and got a BFN. If I was pregnant I really think I'd be getting a BFP by this point. :( I didn't think I'd be dissapointed since I'm trying to be casual abouat TTC but I was quite dissapointed. Bummer. I just hope AF shows her face soon so I can get started for next month...she was late last month which put my cycle at a looong 37 days!

That would be such a great xmas pressie :)

I've got everything crossed that I'll be BFP by christmas (assuming OH doesn't change his mind!) - I doubt it though - I was diagnosed with PCOS with 7 years ago and my cycles are all over the place.

This still didn't make my OH agree to start trying - as he put it tonight - he's got super sperm and he could make me pregnant tomorrow if he wanted :nope: #-o

xx

pink80 my SIL also has PCOS. She struggled to fall pregnant until she was diagnosed correctly (they didn't know for years that she had PCOS) but once diagnosed the doctor put her on some meds (sorry, i don't know what) and then she fell pregnant quite easily and now has a 14 month old son - so don't give up hope! :kiss:

I just cant wait for AF to come now for the next 3 times!! First time I have ever said that!

xxx

I know exactly what you mean! I also used to wish AF wouldn't come (it's such a bother) but now I want it to come cos that means we're one month closer to trying again (for us we'll start using slightly less protection after Sept, and then totally NTNP/TTC from January) - i'm focusing on the Sept for now cos it's closer :D

Cor blimey ladies, i go MIA for a few days and you create sooo many pages that i cant keep up :lol:

How the devil are we all? ... The :witch: has been proper evil to me this month and is STILL here :( .. Hopefully thats my last one for 9 months :thumbup:

Good luck to all those testing, i hope there are plenty of :bfp:'s coming soon xxx

xxx

I know exactly what you mean! I also used to wish AF wouldn't come (it's such a bother) but now I want it to come cos that means we're one month closer to trying again (for us we'll start using slightly less protection after Sept, and then totally NTNP/TTC from January) - i'm focusing on the Sept for now cos it's closer :D

Oooh well if I dont catch first time we can be TTC buddies...

My persona went green today so thats one fertile window down... 3 to go!!

xxx

Good heavens, I have a busy week at work and we go from 88 pages to 96!!! I can't keep up!

Well after a fantastic week with Eddie surprising me wonderfully earlier, I find out today what is happening with regards to jobs. Yes, I work for the Civil Service, so there are a huge number of jobs on the line. Keep your fingers crossed, please. :(

This place sure fills up the pages quickly. I went away for 4 days and I came home to like 15 new pages!!!! :haha:

Hi guys

Can I ask a question? If you don't have any EWCM does that mean you aren't ovulating? Or can you have one without the other? :shrug:

Thanks

I get EWCM but after ovulation... everyone is different honey.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->