NTNP Chat Thread

morning ladies,how are we all today?didnt sleep at all last night,bad pains in my tum,this is the 4th time in 2 months i have had them,they are so very painful,worse than labour pains,cold sweats,being sick.no idea what it is.if it keeps up ill go docs about it.

baby anise i think you should get it checked out - doesn't sound right. Might be your appendix? My mom said when she had hers removed years ago the pain wasnt' on teh right side it was in the middle of her tummy and she felt terrible nauseous all the time. Might not be that, but think you should get it checked out anyway.

Regarding ewm - not sure if you can have one without the other - that's the only indicator i use to know when i ovulate, and judging by what's been happening this month so far i think maybe i didn't ovulate at all this month :( Not sure why. not too worried though, will see what happens next month.

evening girls - how are we all doing today?
Am off to the Great British Beer Festival in London tonight with OH and a friend who I haven't seen since April so that will be fun. Maybe once OH is a bit tipsy I can talk him round about NTNP :lol: :lol:

Hope everyone has had a good Friday. What are you all doing this weekend?

xxx

Have a great time Carreg. I'm going to visit my mom tomorrow morning (shame she had to have her dog put to sleep today so she's very upset) and then sunday i think i'm just chilling. Monday is National Women's Day here (public holiday) so no work! :happydance: So might have friends round for lunch.

Hi guys

Can I ask a question? If you don't have any EWCM does that mean you aren't ovulating? Or can you have one without the other? :shrug:

Thanks

Hi Clair,

I'm still figuring this all out myself but I think if you ovulate your body will produce some EWCM which I deduce means if you don't have any you haven't ovulated. However, I've read that it can be quite hard to spot for some people, and you might not see if when wiping or on your undies. You can always check by sticking your finger inside you which might make it easier. Or look for it after you've gone #2. If you find you aren't getting alot I've read that taking robitussin and drinking grapefruit juice can help. In addition, there's a gel called preseed that has the same properties as EWCM which seems to be quite successful. Good luck :dust:

Good morning! I was in the middle of typing on here on thu and we had a powercut - v. annoying! So thank you to those who helped answer my question about opks and sorry I couldn't reply!!

Laura, how're you holding up with the POAS thing? Let me know if you want a 'buddy'. i usually manage to hold out until the day AF is due but we've put a bit extra effort in this month I don't think I'll be able to wait that long and I've got some IC's so can waste afew if needed.

I've got no more days off work until we move now, the flats in a complete state from where we moved most of the furniture out, but so excited about moving nearer my family and starting my new job :happydance:

Regarding ewm - not sure if you can have one without the other - that's the only indicator i use to know when i ovulate, and judging by what's been happening this month so far i think maybe i didn't ovulate at all this month :( Not sure why. not too worried though, will see what happens next month.

Scrap that - just had major EWM and was super horny this morning :blush: - think i just ovulated later than i expected. Now i just need to check how many dpo AF came last month and then count on which day she should be due this month and if she shows up correctly it means my cycles are back to normal! :happydance:

OMG - i just googled Preseed to see what exactly it is as i hear a lot of people talking about it on the forum but have never heard of it here (not sure if they sell it here). I see on their website that normal lubricants shouldn't be used when ttc'ing! I didn't know they could damage the sperm! Will definitely have to have a look around and see if they sell it here so that i can stock up for when baby-making time comes around (January)!

Hiya. I am nic and I am now NTNP Lovely to meet you all xxxx

welcome flowerfairy.:flower:
i used preseed for 1 month and liked it .:thumbup:

Hey Nic!! :D
How are you feeling post wedding? xxxxxx

AF arrived this morning, after an eventful night due to neighbours, their drunken behaviour and then the police arriving for them, happy days!! :p xxx

Hiya! Feeling good thanks. Enjoying being married!! Looking forward to the next stage in our life x

It's brilliant, I'm loving it too!! :D
Just can't wait for my BFP, then I can start planning something again!! :p xxx

Flowerfairy, when did you get married? congratulations. i'm loving being a newlywed. Did anyone see that program on channel 4 the other day, newlyweds: one year itch? All the couples seemed a bit wierd in that!

I'm now in the 2ww and have just worked out that AF is due on my first day at my new job! :dohh: Oh well, fx'd the witch won't show at all!

Babyanise, I love your new avatar, it's so cute!

Laura, how's the waiting to POAS going? I just think that if I start now too early then I just get disappointed with a BFN but also don't trust it and then get my hopes up even more!

I hope everyones having lovely weekends :dust: to all x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->