NTNP Chat Thread

Huggles that is brilliant, thank you so much!! There ja so much about breast feeding and how it can prevent coeliac, although sadly not in my case, but there is not much about coeliacs breast feeding.... :( It's so hard to make the right decisions all the time, and I have the absolute beat of intentions xx

Huggles! Im here too! Ive been lurking but not posting, sorry! I have been v busy and have lots to do. In about 7 days I should be oving. Might take a OPK to make sure. Month 2 of NTNP! Its going well. We watched the A team sunday, wasnt very good. But now I have a thing for the guy who plays Murdoch ( he was in disctrict 9 aswell and I like him in that too) I think he's south african:cloud9: I love the accent:cloud9:

Huggles - I guess you are right...I have just been a bit depressed about the whole thing and trying to curb my jealousy of everyone who is NTNP now that I appear to not be anymore..hoping to have more enthusiasm again soon though..the weather is getting to me today which doesn't help! I am going to POAS on Friday (12dpo) JUST IN CASE pulling out didn't work (some hope) though, haven't told the OH that!

1.25 hours til home time, then I'm going to make marshmallow cupcakes, eat them all and wallow in sugary fatty goodness and not care!

xxx

:flower:
I haven't posted in here for ages:blush: we moved house then didn't have internet for a while but back now:thumbup:

Any bfps?

Its so hot here atm, we all got burned over the weekend :dohh: Is it still hot in the uk to the ladies there?

Huggles - I guess you are right...I have just been a bit depressed about the whole thing and trying to curb my jealousy of everyone who is NTNP now that I appear to not be anymore..hoping to have more enthusiasm again soon though..the weather is getting to me today which doesn't help! I am going to POAS on Friday (12dpo) JUST IN CASE pulling out didn't work (some hope) though, haven't told the OH that!

1.25 hours til home time, then I'm going to make marshmallow cupcakes, eat them all and wallow in sugary fatty goodness and not care!

xxx

:hugs: How do you make marshmallow cupcakes:blush:

I haven't posted in here for ages:blush: we moved house then didn't have internet for a while but back now:thumbup:

Any bfps?

Its so hot here atm, we all got burned over the weekend :dohh: Is it still hot in the uk to the ladies there?

hi,where i am,cornwall we have rain lol.

Huggles that is brilliant, thank you so much!! There ja so much about breast feeding and how it can prevent coeliac, although sadly not in my case, but there is not much about coeliacs breast feeding.... :( It's so hard to make the right decisions all the time, and I have the absolute beat of intentions xx

I noticed that too when googling - it is all about how to (supposedly) prevent coeliac by breastfeeding, but not really anything about what to do if you have it and want to breastfeed. I'll make it my mission to find some info for you though! :flower:

xxx

Glad you're still here carreg. Here's hoping that a :spermy: found it's way in! :dust:

I hope OH comes around soon. Maybe don't mention the whole NTNP thing to him for a while - maybe he'll then stop stressing and come around. If he doesn't feel pressured he might come around quicker.

Wallowing in sugary fatty goodness sounds good! It's the best way to wallow (although i usually choose chocolate myself!) How do you make marshmallow cupcakes?

:hugs:

Huggles! Im here too! Ive been lurking but not posting, sorry! I have been v busy and have lots to do. In about 7 days I should be oving. Might take a OPK to make sure. Month 2 of NTNP! Its going well. We watched the A team sunday, wasnt very good. But now I have a thing for the guy who plays Murdoch ( he was in disctrict 9 aswell and I like him in that too) I think he's south african:cloud9: I love the accent:cloud9:

Glad you're also still around Inge :flower:

Murdoch was indeed played by a South African! What did you think of District 9? I thought it was quite pathetic myself but lots of people rave about it (personally i think it's just cos they're impressed SA can actually produce a full length movie!)

Good luck with your NTNP! Here's some :dust: for you too!

Any bfps?

Welcome back Mummy3! Glad you got internet again - hope the move went smoothly. We're freezing here in Cape Town (SA) - been raining on the weekend but it seems to be lifting now, but the temp is still really cold :cold: - although being winter here that kind of makes sense :dohh:

freezing cold, dark and rainy here all day. Rubbish.

Marshmallow upcakes are from the Hummingbird Bakery cookbook, simply put they are the most delicious vanilla sponge cupcakes, hollowed out and filled with melted marshmallows then topped with a wonderfully light and moussey vanilla buttecream with mini marshmallows mixed in to it! YUM!

OH hasn't got home with my missing ingredients yet so still waiting, making cajun pork steaks in the meantime though!

Hope everyone is having a nice evening

Laura
xxx

oooh they sound really yummy - any chance you could post the recipe?
I made chicken chow mein for supper - although i don't have a wok so it doesn't get fried quite like it should.

I noticed that too when googling - it is all about how to (supposedly) prevent coeliac by breastfeeding, but not really anything about what to do if you have it and want to breastfeed. I'll make it my mission to find some info for you though! :flower:

Thank you so much!! All what they say about breast feeding preventing coeliac, out of me and my brothers, I was the only one breast fed and I have coeliac, and they are both perfectly healthy!! But I'm sure it's just one of those things!!
I really do want to breat feed, but I find the guilt of knowing I may pass it on hard enough, but it would be even worse if I made it worse by how I choose to feed them xxxx

i noticed when reading the articles that it also sometimes has to do with the age at which gluten is introduced into the diet. At first they thought not before 4 months, then not before 6 months, but then it seems it is best to introduce it between 4 and 6 months, not before 4 but not after 6 as both can then result in coeliac. Will post new links and updates each day as i find more info.

It all changes so much, I remember reading something a while ago about not introducing it before 13 months but now it has changed again, it's so confusing!! At the moment neither me or hubby eat gluten so that we avoid any chance of cross cotamination, and so will have to face that fear when the time comes, as can't never let them eat gluten :( xxx

hello ladies. I keep reading but have been busy at work and we're not allowed to use the internet Booooo

hello eveyone

so I broke down and poas today and got bfn :cry but I'm only 10dpo

I'm hoping that I got it out of my system and I can wait til friday to test again but it seem so long away. I have to work tomorrow so hopelful I can distract myself with that lol

I hope everyone is doing well and lots of :dust: to all who need it

hello eveyone

so I broke down and poas today and got bfn :cry but I'm only 10dpo

I'm hoping that I got it out of my system and I can wait til friday to test again but it seem so long away. I have to work tomorrow so hopelful I can distract myself with that lol

I hope everyone is doing well and lots of :dust: to all who need it

At 10dpo it was bound to be a BFN. Sorry :hugs:
Try to wait until you are late. I know its hard but its the only way to get a real result :hugs:

I know and I was expecting the bfn but there's always that little bit of hope in the back of your mind

I just did it to try to get the urge out of my system and I think it worked now I can wait a few more days before it creeps back up :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->