• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

NTNP Chat Thread

Ha ha.... That's much like I was until recently. I was determined to have a Smart car. Then it eventually dawned on me that it wouldn't be that practical if/when we finally have a LO. So now I'm down to yellow Mini or blue Fiesta. :)

Right girls... Regarding moving this to TTC! Shall i PM anyone or shall we leave it and see what happens? I dont think we are in anyones way as the title says what this thread is about. If its in the wrong spot i'm sure a mod will let us know x

dragonhawk you could always pop baby on the roof of the smartcar :rofl:

Ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!! Nah, Stick hubbie on the roof. He doesn't have any hair that can get messed. Completely bald. :)

Cars, cars, cars!! :D

Well all jobs done now and down for a nice evening with my wonderful hubs and bnb!! :D xxx

Girls i've just spotted a NTNP sub section! When opened i'll get us moved over :D

Hello Ladies. I guess NTNP is the closest I'm going to get to TTC right now. We are not using contraception and having sex when we feel like it. But at the moment I am almost exclusively breastfeeding #1 and AF hasn't returned. We want to try in August but in the absence of a menstrual cycle our "trying" is just going to be random humping iykwim!

Hiya Celesse welcome to the gang :flower:

Firstly well done you on the BF'ing :) secondly you may still ovulate from what i have read, a girl i know on here is still BF'ing her baby who is 8 months old and she is pregnant again! and i'm sure she said her periods hadnt returned :) xx

Yayyy they are adding a NTNP section! That's very exciting! :happydance:

Hey girls - mind if I join?

Me and OH aren't TTC yet but we don't use any sort of contraception, OH just pulls out...We've been together for about 3 and a half years now and been NTNP for about 1 :)

xxx

Welcome aboard smilie!!
xxx

Morning Smile :wave: of course you can join us x

Celesse and Smile if you want your names on the front page just pop a post on here with your real name(optional) and what baby you are NTNP :)

Hope all my girls are well this morning? We have a busy old day ahead, so just filling up on coffee before getting sorted :coffee: xx

Cool - can I have my name on the front page? It's Chloe and I'm NTNP#1 :)

xx

There we are Chloe you are now officially part of the gang!! :muaha:

Heeeeey chloe!

8DPO for me girls, felt a wee bit sick on the way into work but feel okay now. Got a lil bit of a headache too.

So tired today... yawn!!

xxx

Hellooo :)

Gah I really hope they are pg symptoms for you! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116