• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

NTNP Chat Thread

Laura, it went really well thanks :) They think Ethans ASD is mild, so managable. It means when he is older it shouldnt be noticable, whereas now he has classic traits such as flapping/jumping/language etc.

Oooh check me out with my new shiny ticker :dance: (i'm easily pleased) .. x

Oh I'm so glad Leah, you must be very pleased :)

Also, awesome ticker :D I'm going to get me one of those ones that says 'grow egg grow' and 'try try try' etc on it once AF arrives!

Anyone else got crazy weather today? It's humid (almost unbearably so) and dark and grey and overcast but it won't blinking rain properly! A few drizzley showers is all when it obviously needs a blinking good thunder storm to sort itself out!

xx

We are chuffed to F'ing bits Laura :lol: .. The weather is pants here, same as yours by the sounds of it, I want it to absolutly piddle down and freshen the air up.

and now bright sunshine :shrug::lol: still, my garden will be enjoying it I'm sure! No doubt by the time I get home my butternut squash plant will have grown ANOTHER foot (it does this on almost a daily basis! it is about to cross my patio and come in the window I think!)

Half an hour to go.....come onnnn clock!! :lol:

Haha, I have one of those. Courtship at the moment for me!!

xxx

OK, here's a sensible question....

How does one join the NTNP forum in TTC, or is it really not open yet?????

I guess I'll officially join this thread rather than stock it.

We've been NTNP since Feb this year . . just the pull out method here. Depending who you talk to whether or not to count this as a 'method'. I Hoping the husband comes around soon and stops this pull out business.:winkwink:

ooh more lovely people! Welcome Nikki and CharmedKirsty! I'm sure once Leah (baby.love) comes along she will add you to the front page :) Hope you're both doing well and fingers crossed for baby dust & BFPs for you both :)

xx

Just had a little brows though. Leah my brother and nephew both have ASD so I understand your concern. I can honestly say it is something that worries me and one of the reason I would like a girl first as I know its less common in girls. I think if I had a boy I would watching for the signs rather than enjoying my child.

Evening girls & welcome to our newbies :wave:

I will update the front page in a bit & catch up with whats been happening :) Just spent 2 hours in asda :shock: so i am now gonna put the shopping away and grab some tea :munch: xx

Right just about to update before tucking onto some fish & chips :)

ProudMary & CharmedKirsty unless your usernames are cryptic i will assume they include your real name :lol: - trust me i aint blonde for nothing :D Also Mary is it baby #1 you are NTNP?

Girls i am shattered :sleep: Wish i could say early night for me, but they dont exsist!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->