• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

NTNP Chat Thread

Thanks girlies...

I'm not feeling confident about it for some reason.

xxx

You just need PMA that's all :)

That's like my mantra when I'm feeling crap!

Morning Everyone!!

Feel abit meh today, it is my first day back at work today after five days off and it is a late shift, which I hate. :( Generally speaking I don't like my job and wish anything else would pay similar, but sadly it doesn't so got to keep plugging away at it for now sadly....

Magpies, hope you get your BFP hunny, how exciting!! xxxxx

Morning ladies! I certainly missed a lot last night didn't I? You've all been very busy!

Welcome Dragonhawk, Celesse and Smile! Our gang is certainly growing fast! And our own section too - that's awesome! Yay!

Leah - your backstory is so heartwarming, really full of amazingness :) LOADS of luck for #4! If anyone wants my backstory PM me, I'm (reasonably) happy to tell people about it but would prefer not to do it where EVERYONE (not just our little gang) can see it! And now you're all itching with curiosity - it's nothing too scandalous ladies, just a llittle sensitive!

Becca - I hope those are pg symptoms!! Fingers crossed for your BFP! Can't wait for you to test on Monday (or Friday!)

I'm expecting AF any day now, can't wait to get her out of the way with!!

What is everyone up to today? For me, another boring day in work!

Laura
xx

How's your day going Chloe?

Mine is dragging! Grrrr!
xx

So's mine!

Been here far too long today for my liking :p Wish it was 4:30 already! I might leave at 4 today though I'm not sure :p

Luckily my manager is in a lot of meetings today so I get lots of time on the net lol xx

4:30?? Alright for some!! I don't get off til 5:15! What do you do?
We're not supposed to use the net except at lunch or for work purposes really...but I find myself being very sneaky a lot of the time where BnB is involved!! Not helped by the fact that, after a manic week last week, I have sweet FA to do this week so far!

xx

Haha wish I had nothing to do! I'm procrastinating right now :)

I work in an office but we're on flexi time so as long as we work 37 hours a week and are in the office 10am-3pm then we're pretty much allowed to come and go as we please :p seeing as though I got here at 7:50 this morning I can go at ten to four if I want :p X

Good afternoon all :)

Gosh what a morning, we had the 2nd assessment appointment for Ethan today.. Its so draining.. Whilst there i asked them the odds of having another baby with autism are, and they said they dont think Ethans is genetic!! Which means we are good to go and we have a 95% chance of having a child without.. It wouldnt matter if it was, but always good to be informed about these things.

Off to asda later as its payday :D

Becca - The month i fell preg with Sienna was the month i was sure i was out!!! Good luck babes xx

Ah that's good news then :) Happyhappy!

Gotta love payday :) I don't get paid until the 30th though :(

Hiya ladies!

Welcome Dragonhawk, Celesse and Smile! Glad to have you join our gang!

Seems like you are all slaving away at work ;) :haha: I am just sitting at home no so patiently waiting for the phone to ring to tell me if I am going to be starting work next week. My orientation thing was more like an interview and they didn't tell me if I for sure got the job or not. Ugh. This is getting really stressful.

Ah well fingers crossed for you Lae :)

Thanks for the welcome :)

I have belly ache... and I am stressed out today. Work!! Grr.

I finish at half 5, also headache getting worse. Want to go home to bed.

xxx

Work stresses me out all the time so I understand your pain lol

How's it going working at the new dealership?

Oh yes SLAVING away on BnB!! Luckily, my manager is slacking off too as we are all quiet. We're just sitting about discussing baking and recipes and getting hungry!!

Chloe - Lucky you on flexi time! Don't envy your early start though and think you definitely deserve to go home at 4! I work in an office too, for an IT & business outsourcing company. When it's busy it's manic and stressful, when it's not it's dead like this and boring!!

Bex - fingers crossed for your job! When will they let you know?

Leah - How did Ethan's assessment go? And great news about it not being genetic :) Lucky you for payday today! Wish I got paid today I'm broke already as we had to tax the car and buy 4 new tyres this month! I don't get paid til 30th either :(

Becca - I hope you get to bed soon, it sounds like you're having a bad time. :hugs: But let's hope it's for good reasons!

xx

I just work by the ethos - the earlier I start the earlier I get to go home lol

My manager doesn't come in until like 8:45 so at least I get a bit of time to chill out before I have to do some work!

I hope you feel crappy because of good reasons too Bec (is bec ok? Idk lol) FX'd still!

Carreg -- They were supposed to call me last night and haven't yet. I'm giving them until this afternoon then I'm calling them.

It's going okay, just keep finding more and more rubbish and stuff that hasnt been done properly... Stresses me out that I have to sort it and its not even my crap.

Also I think I finally have it sorted and then something else pops up!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->