NTNP Chat Thread

I have a quick question that might not be pg related but this has never happened to me before and I've tried to look it up but can't find much

in the last 1 1/2 weeks after I orgasm I get af like cramps. They only last for about 10 mins or so but some are quite painful... Has this every happened to anyone pg or not

any infor would be helpful thanks

I sometimes get this too, and it just passes. xxx

I get that sometimes too. I'm pretty sure it's normal. :)

Mmm, those cupcakes look so tasty, and quite messy too which I think is an added bonus when having naughty things like cake!:munch:

Looks very food orientated on here today either you do eat gluten and are making laura's cakes or you don't eat gluten and are researching the affects of breastfeeding! Loving the contrast from one to the other! :muaha:

OH has just come home with fish and chips, yum yum x

LoL on the gluten connection - i never even noticed that!

I have a quick question that might not be pg related but this has never happened to me before and I've tried to look it up but can't find much

in the last 1 1/2 weeks after I orgasm I get af like cramps. They only last for about 10 mins or so but some are quite painful... Has this every happened to anyone pg or not

I also get this sometimes - especially after a really good orgasm - pretty sure it's normal :flower:

Yup. It's a good thing if your trying to get pregnant as it means the uterus is contracting and helping the sperm swim through towards the fallopian tubes. And the af pains after orgasm get worse when the uterus starts getting larger during pregnancy eventually turning into mild contractions. My bump used to go rock hard after an orgasm.

Day 2 Research Report

Not sure if I posted this link already or not, but I find the article quite interesting. In a nutshell it says that gluten should first be introduced into a babies diet BETWEEN 4 and 6 months and that they should continue to be breastfed whilst the gluten is being introduced. This lowers the risk of them developing celiac.
https://celiacdisease.about.com/od/raisingaglutenfreechild/a/Breastfeeding.htm

Another interesting article, although I’m not sure how helpful it is:
https://www.celiac.com/articles/297/1/Breast-Feeding-and-Celiac-Disease/Page1.html

Another interesting article – basically states that breastmilk is best:
https://glutenfreeworks.com/blog/20...k-for-developing-celiac-disease-autoimmunity/

If there is gluten in formula milk (which I suspect there is but I’m not 100% sure) – then the above article definitely would indicate that breastmilk would be much better for baby (even if it is gluten-free breastmilk).

Ok, the article below says that most formulas are actually gluten-free, but it also says that sometimes gluten-free breastmilk is preferable to “normal” breastmilk.
https://surefoodsliving.com/celiac-disease/gluten-free-babies-kids/

My Opinion/Conclusion
Similar to yesterday - seeing as though gluten-free breastfeeding is often recommended and is usually often very helpful for a young baby, I don't think it will be bad for you to breastfeed.

Gluten is best introduced into baby's diet between the ages of 4 and 6 months and while you are still breastfeeding. Both of these (age and keeping breastfeeding) will help to lower the risk of baby developing coeliac.

The risk of developing CD is higher when baby is given formula milk exclusively and lower when breastfed - so again, breastfeeding would be the better choice.

So, I think that's probably about all the research i'm gonna do on this topic as it all seems to be pointing in the same direction - breastfeeding (even if it's gluten-free; and possibly especially if it's gluten-free) would be best and would lower your baby's chance of developing CD the most.

WOW Huggles, that all sounds great, and so positive towards the benefits of me breast feeding!!
I can't tell you how much I appreciate all your help, it has been incredible and I feel really confident that I will be doing the right thing, and I want that more than anything. Now to get that BFP!! :D
Thank you again so much, you have been amazing. xxx

thanks everyone you've all been very helpful at least this seems to be normal and I'm not so worried now

I had an emotional breakdown this morning (which is unusual for me) I was told last night that I was not getting my week of paid vacation this year ( I was looking forward to it all year) then this morning my boss calls me and asks me to come in on my day off. I started a fight telling him he needs to hire someone else instead of reliying on me 100% of the time. It was the only day dh and me have off together and we work oppisite shifts so we never get to spend much time together. Well then my boss starts with a guilt trip and after I agree to come in hangs up in my face.

I start bawling my eyes out and get dress for work then I wake up dh and tell him what's going on and I'm still bawling and all he can do is hold me and rub my back.

I have always been even tempered I'd get mad but mostly grumble to myself then get over it. This seem to come out of no where

so here I am at work to find out I'm not really needed and the person I'm covering for (my bosses mom) just didn't want to work so I'm still pissed but grumbling to myself instead of crying like a love one died.....

just wanted to rant a little thanks for reading

Hiya girls only me :wave:

Sorry i havent been about, i have been feeling a bit low and didnt feel i fitted in anywhere.. :shrug: I hope everyone is ok???
I have got 2 poorly babies here so they have had me run ragged today, hopefully they will be better soon.

Catch you all soon xxx

:Hugs: to both of you Hopeful and Babylove.

Maybe it is a sign you're pregnant Hopeful - maybe that's why you're so much more emotional than usual - here's to hoping :dust:

Anyone around to chat today? Feeling bored, lonely and a bit down (hugs welcome).
Got very little work to do and no-one's chatting on any of the other threads i'm subscribed to. Where is everyone?

Hey Huggles, whats up honey? :hugs: xxxxx

Anyone around to chat today? Feeling bored, lonely and a bit down (hugs welcome).
Got very little work to do and no-one's chatting on any of the other threads i'm subscribed to. Where is everyone?

Hi hun i have nothing to do most of today as cancelled plans because Jaden is sudffering after his injections. Happy to chat and pass out loads of :hugs::hugs:

Whats up?

xx

Nothing much is up - just feeling low - thinking about Jarrod a lot and missing him. Created his memorial page yesterday. Feeling a bit better today but then i feel low cos my cousin went to look at his site and says it makes her sad but she didn't write a tribute or leave a candle or anything, and my mom said she was looking forward to seeing it but then there's no tribute or candle or anythign from her either. But i just chatted to her and she says she did leave a candle but she's still waiting for hte e-mail to confirm her sign-up and the candle can't be seen until she's confirmed her sign-up so i feel a bit better about that. Think it's also hormones - i tend to feel down at this time of the monht (AF is due next wed).

So nothing major is up as such, just feeling low.

Also just realised why the threads are all so quiet - it's only like 8am by most of you - i keep forgetting you're still 2 hours behind us - it's 10:20 here already.

(Thanks for the hugs :) )

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
It's 9.20 here now, and I've got a day off work today, so am going to go and visit Mama24 today as OH is off to work for 1, and am hoping I can borrow her old hair straighteners as mine have broken and I look like a loon. :blush::haha: xxxx

Oh cool, so daylight savings must have come/gone again - sometimes UK is one hour behind us, sometimes 2 hours - i get confused as to what is when!

Hope you get those hair-straighteners 24/7 - i'm so lazy with my hair! My hair regime goes as follows: wash it, go to bed, wake up, brush it, go to work. :blush: Never been much for Styling! Today it's not looking too good - some days it looks ok, some days it looks a bit odd, but generally it doesn't look too bad :haha: I can be so lazy!

Hahahaha!! I used to have really sensible hair, but when I was at my poorliest with my coeliac it fell out, and them grew back curly, and now it's just crazy!! :p
For work I have to tie it up so that's nice and simple!!! xx

What are your plans for the weekend?

Today after work i'm going to have my eyebrows waxed. Then tomorrow i'm going to spend the day with my cousin. She's house-sitting in a house that she doesn't like. We're gonna make nacho's for lunch and then we're also gonna bake those divine marshmallow cupcakes that Carreg posted the recipe of :munch:

Sunday we're going to MIL / SIL (not sure which yet) for lunch i think - it's FIL's birthday on Tuesday but BIL is flying overseas on Monday so we're having a big birthday/farewell lunch on sunday

Hahahaha!! I used to have really sensible hair, but when I was at my poorliest with my coeliac it fell out, and them grew back curly, and now it's just crazy!! :p
For work I have to tie it up so that's nice and simple!!! xx

I always find that weird that hair can change to radically. I had a friend who's hair was long, blond, and fine when she was a kid (like about 6 years old). Then, one day she cut it short and now it's dark brown and course (and wavy)! Totally weird!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->