NTNP Chat Thread

Hope you feel better soon Clairikins.
:dust: - hope AF stays away!

hey everyone sounds like yall had some great weekends

af is over after only 3 days? I don't know why this is happening (not that I'm complaining) but it concerns me that it has gone from one exrtreme ( very heavy and painful for 7 days) to the other (light pink blood and barely any cramps for 3 days) does anyone think the change could mean something bad is going on?

anyway :dust: to everyone

hey everyone sounds like yall had some great weekends

af is over after only 3 days? I don't know why this is happening (not that I'm complaining) but it concerns me that it has gone from one exrtreme ( very heavy and painful for 7 days) to the other (light pink blood and barely any cramps for 3 days) does anyone think the change could mean something bad is going on?

anyway :dust: to everyone

Hun mine have been all over the place since i was 12, i started off with periods of 16 days and at 12 thats really hard then the next month 1 day and they have been on and off the past 13 years. If your worried just go down to your Docs they can be quite helpfull to reassure you and suggest things that might help.

xx

I have always had changing periods!! When I first started at 13 they were every three weeks for seven days, then every two weeks for 6 days, and now they are every 26/27 days and last for 4/5 days, with vayring degrees of period related pains!! :( xxxx

when I started at 11 I had then every 2 weeks for 7 days eventually they went to a 28 day cycle but the flow never changed always really heavy to I would stain my clothes in an hour

af still come every 28 days it's just the flows a fraction of what it usually is just pink blood (not red) no clots or anything.... It wasn't even this light on bc

this has been going on since june and am worried it could mean something serious is going on or something... I'll be extremely happy if I'm ok and my body desided that it was done tourchering me once a month but with wanting to eventually ttc I'm afraid I might be making moutians out of molehills

Hubbie and I love Alton Towers. (Annual passes for all of the Merlin parks.) We stayed for the first time in the resort hotel in June and it was great. (Not having to fight your way through the traffic to leave the car park at closing time was the best.)

To be honest, Thirteen is over rated. We went on it expecting something amazing, but it was comparatively tame. But Nemesis and Air are our favourites. Eddie always laughs at me when we're on Nemesis, as I seem to spend the whole time giggling. :D

Well, despite my original thoughts that I was going to get started on the decorations for my birthday cake last night, I ended up spending much of the time reading. I'm currently working my way through the Twilight books, for a second time. Oh yes, I'm hooked. :) Hopefully I'll get the ironing done tonight before we go to the gym and then we can just have a chill out evening. (No dancing tonight, weird.)

Good morning all. Sounds like alton towers is fun. Hopeful, i would try not to worry too much, although probably go see the dr if your worried about it, i have had periods go funny on me, where the flow and pain changes. I got a mountain of washing to fold from doing all the washing yesterday lol, im looking at it thinking really cant be bothered lol, but its got to be done. Then later this afternoon i have got my post natal check, which i am not looking forward too. Ah well get it out the way i suppose. Have a good day everyone.

Hopeful - maybe you should go ask your doctor and have it checked out just to put your mind at ease. I'm afraid i can't offer any suggestions as to why it might be doing this. But it's clearly worrying you so I reckon it can't hurt to get it checked.

Dragonhawk - I LOVE the Twilight series. Read the whole series in one week. Now i want to read it again but they are my friend's books and she's lent them to someone else so i have to wait :(

Wooo Twilight ladies! I have lost count how many times I have read them (the main 4, plus the draft first bit of Midnight Sun and Bree Tanner) now. OH bought me the books for Christmas as I was complaining that I only had the e-books and I love books as a whole..well, everything..how they feel, how they smell, how the pages sound, how they look on shelves. I just love books! I have waaaaaaaay too many but would never ever get rid of a single one!
Huggles - I did the whole set in under a week too! Was even reading them on my phone at work!!! Sort of never meant to love them, I'd avoided them until I saw the first film at random (after it was released on DVD) then thought that maybe I ought to read the books (as one of my pet hates is not having read the original books of something as they are ALWAYS better) so I did and got totally sucked in! Oops! I do wish she would pick up Midnight Sun and carry it on thoguh...I know what happened was really upsetting and I can understand her anger about it but MAN the draft is AWESOME and I really want to read the rest!!!

Back in the office today...booooo. Hope everyone is having a nice day :)

Laura
xxx

So lovely ladies what are your plans for the day???

I am currently taking a break from painting as the fumes are horrid :nope: i have the living room door shut (can still see jaden as its glass) so that he doesnt get too much of a wiff. I am painting the kitchen with my bargain £2.50 tin of paint from homebase. And its enough to do the whole thing too :happydance:

I have done 1 wall and the edges above Jaden height already and its only 9.20am here go me with all the energy lol. I am hoping to get the bottom bits done whilst he is asleep later if he does want to come in and be nosy (ill have the back door and window open) he wont get covered in paint.

If the rain holds off i might paint the outside fence too. :thumbup:

Wow samsugar you are full of energy! And 2.50 for a can of paint is a total bargain!

Carreg i haven't read Midnight Sun or Bree Tanner yet. But i also was staying away from the Twilight books cos i thought "ah please, vampires, boring!" Then my friend lent them to me and i was so hooked i was reading them under my desk at work! Coudln't put them down! Was quite disappointed with the movies though cos the books were just so much better - there is so much emotion in teh books that doesn't come across in the movies - although the latest movie was really good (i think it's hte third one).

Huggles, you seriously need to read Midnight Sun!!! You can legally obtain it via Stephenie Meyer's website here. I was disappointed with the movies too, there's nowhere near enough depth in them at all. But then I always think that about movies that are made from books! That said, I am loving the soundtracks, especially the one for the first movie...am listening to it at my desk right now!

Have fun with the painting Sam!! What a bargain!!

xxx

thanks for the link laura. I'll definitely check it out as soon as our internet is working again. We've been having such problems with our internet at work lately, it keeps just going down and not working. Using my phone at the moment. But is soon as it's on again i'll download it and then i can read it at work!

Midnight Sun is fantastic!!!! I never had any intention of reading the books, and then at work someone was selling all 4 standard ones for £15, and I just couldn't resist. I've now read them all twice through, except for Breaking dawn, which I'm currently in the middle of reading again. Hubbie rolls his eyes everytime I sit down at home, just because he has never been a big one for reading books! :)

hehe dragonhawk, Breaking Dawn is probably my favourite of all the books. I'm braced for impact for thr film....I'm really worried they are going to totally mess it up as so far the films have been very sub par!! Good to see I'm not the only one who loves Midnight Sun :) Getting Edward's perspective is just great, and I love the way it is written, the bit where he first smells Bella and it describes how the scent hit him and when it nearly propels him from his seat a bit further on actually had me tensed up holding myself in my chair and feeling the same way! I get a bit too involved in books I think!!!
My OH is the same for books, he does like reading but it's not the first thing he will do with a spare moment (unlike me) and it takes him ages to get into a book and to read one so he just gets me to read aloud to him now! I don't mind as it means I get to read all my favourite books and it means we can actually talk about them because he has never read any books that I have! I have read him Twilight and we recently finished New Moon, we're having a break now and have gone back to the penultimate book of a fantasy sextology that we were reading but Eclipse will be on the menu very soon!

Well, I've just been for a tea/bathrooom trip and the witch is now in the building! Bah. Hope she buggers off soon!!

Laura
xxx

... we're having a break now and have gone back to the penultimate book of a fantasy sextology that we were reading but Eclipse will be on the menu very soon!

Well, I've just been for a tea/bathrooom trip and the witch is now in the building! Bah. Hope she buggers off soon!!

Laura
xxx

'scuse my ignorance, but what is "sextology"?

We can be AF buddies! (since neither of us are technically NTNP yet) - I'm due tomorrow.

OOOH do you ever get that "eish i hadnt started this job" feeling???

My "small" kitchen that i always moan about seems really big now lol

LoL - I get that feeling often! Decided to defrost my fridge/freezer on saturday. It was all great and going well until i actually had to wipe it out and clean it after it all defrosted! Then i just wished it was finished already LoL.

Good luck with the painting - just think about how chuffed you'll feel when it's finished!

:happydance: I just got Midnight Sun - gonna start reading :book:

Oh my word - it's AWESOME!!!!! How did i not know about it before????? Just finished chapter 1. I find myself reading faster and faster as he drives faster and faster LoL. About to start chapter 2.

Thanks so much for the link Carreg!

lol sextology is my made up word for a Hexalogy! Should have used the real word, not my silly version..sorry about that!! Something in 6 parts basically. hehe AF buddies is cool :) Maybe we'll get to be NTNP buddies soon!!!

How are you finding Midnight Sun??

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"