NTNP Chat Thread

hehe yay Huggles! So glad you're enjoying it! It definitely does suck you in...I was like that with the driving too!! Have a good afternoon reading...and try not to be too gutted when it just suddenly ends, I was even though I was expecting it...I was all 'Nooooooooooooo I need moooore!!' :lol:

xxxx

PS: you have got me wanting to read it again now...so that is what I'm going to do!! Sod work! :lol:

xxx

Just finished chapter 2. I finish work in 45 min - i don't want to go home - I want to reeeeaaaaddddd!!!!! :(

lol can you not read it at home too? I very sneakily used some of the fancy software we have here to get round the copy protection and convert it into Word so I could print it, then I used my work facilities to spiral bound it so I have a hard copy at home now too! Naughty I know but I wanted to read it somewhere that wasn't on a screen!!

I'm on chapter 2 now too :) 2.5 hours of work left for me though

xxx

LoL - hard copies are definitely better than on the screen. Oooh, just remembered i've got my flash disk here - maybe i'll just save it on that and take it home to read!

Just wanted to join in. I am off work poorly and spending my time wisely by reading Eclipse. Not read them before and held off for the same reason as many (Vampires? Pah!) but I am loving them!

We are on a bit of a conveyor belt with my mil reading them first and then I read them and hand over to a friend. Bless MIL, she read solidly over the weekend so she could give me no.3 as part of my birthday present! Her partner was barely talking to her. Soooo worth it though.

Your mil sounds so sweet! Enjoy reading and hope you feel better soon.

awww Clairikins your MIL sounds so lovely :) I hope you're not too ill and feel better soon...I'm sure Eclipse is helping :lol:

Hometime for me in a few mins - yaaaay! Got to go pick the OH up and then not sure what...I feel like utter crap now cos of AF and can't be arsed with cooking so maybe takeaway....or maybe OH can cook but I don't think I want to lose a single minute of snuggling on the sofa with him time!!

xxx

Has anyone else here used OPK's? From my dates, EWCM and OV pains I thought I was ovulating now, but I bought a CB OPK thing today and it has come back negative and I feel really sad.... Have we missed ovulation? Is it late? :(

Hi 24/7 keep trying you might serge later today or tomorow. My cycles are all over the place so im using OPK's and charting my temp to give me a clue of when to expect AF.

xx

I hope so, and feeling abit :( about TTC tonight, I am so desperate for our BFP, and I knew with my health it wouldn't be an easy journey but I hoped it would just happen, as I just want it so much. xxxx

24/7 as long as you :sex: every 2-3 days you won't miss it. Don't focus too much on exactly when ov is - rather make you sure you :sex: at least every third day (preferably every second day) and that way there'll always be :spermy: around when you ovulate!

don't be disheartened 24/7 :hugs:
Had a chinese takeaway tonight as I couldn't be arsed cooking so feeling fat and full now, doubly so cos of AF but oh well, it was yummy!
Hope you're all having a good evening!

xxx

Hi :wave:

Hoping I can join you ladies.

We have been NTNP since June. No luck yet and the :witch: got me today so that is this month out!

We have a little boy already and it took us just under a year of NTNP to concieve him.

Im still off work at the moment and due back (after extended maternity leave) in January, but hoping to have had a BFP by then. Fingers crossed!

Anyway just thought I would say hi & look forward to chatting with you!!

xx

Oooh, i love Chinese takeaway! We went out last night supposedly for a cheap fish and chips special the one restaurant chain was having as it's their "birthday". But the queue was soooo long that we landed up going next door to the sushi belt and spending 6 times the amount of money! But it was yummy :D

Welcome Mummy-L - hopefully you'll get your BFP soon! Here's some :dust: to help you along!

This is definitely :witch: week! LoL

Thanks girlies. :hugs:
Feel abit better now OH is home and I have had a little moan, so hopefully after a good sleep I'll feel abit better. xxxx

I am never picking up a paintbrush again :haha::haha:

I have painted the whole kitchen all 15ft of it (just 15ft long no idea how wide lol) then got the clever idea of putting the first coat on our 22ft long garden fence!!! I have only just finished painting, in the dark lol

I am officially mad!!!

lol, well done sam! Now u deserve a nice long hot bath! :shower:

lol, well done sam! Now u deserve a nice long hot bath! :bath:

I would kill for a bath!!! We only have a shower :cry: the only time i have been in a bath in 3 years was the birthing pool having Jaden and that really doesnt count!!!! :haha::haha::haha:

But thank you huggles I love doing stuff round the house..... no i lie i love it when stuff is done around the house i dont have to be the one doing it :haha::haha::haha:

My husband and I just got married last month, but we've been NTNP for a year and 3 months. Still nothing. I'm SO frustrated. Why is it so difficult for something that's supposed to be so natural to actually happen? I've tried everything I've read and that people have told me, and still nothing!
Yesterday though, I had some spotting. I finished my period last week, so I'm wondering if that is a sign of pregnancy or not?! My mom told me a while ago that she had her period for the first three months or so that she was pregnant with me, so I'm starting to wonder if something like that would be genetic. I have had no symptoms of pregnancy either. Anyone that can help shed some light???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->