NTNP Chat Thread

Yeah, but it was her decision to make it legally available via her website...but I guess after it got leaked then she didn't see any point in keeping it under wraps anymore. I just wish the person who leaked it (her website says that she knows who it must have been because she only gave out a limited number of copies and they all had subtle differences in them to identify them, so she can tell from the original leaked copy who it was who let it happen) had..well..just NOT done something so silly in the first place, then this wouldn't be happening and we'd all have another fab book!! It winds me up more the more I think about it!!

15 mins til home time, yay!

What has everyone got planned for this evening? I have nothing planned as yet, just home and dinner.

xxx

We're going to my brother to wish him for his birthday. Nothing wildly exciting. DH just got home - he's super stressed with work and stuff - too much work to do at work and too much ad-hoc work to do at home (both my dad and my sil have him doing extra work for them). So now he's playing x-box to destress while i wait for supper to cook (previously prepared and then frozen macaroni cheese with mince).

mmmmmm I love macaroni cheese!! We're just having grilled salmon with sweet potato mash & veggies to make up for the unhealthy chinese last night!!!

Sorry to hear your DH is stressing :( Hopefully a good x-box session (and maybe a sneaky beer?) will help him chill out and relax. Hope his workload quietens down soon!

xxx

Thanks, i also hope his workload improves soon - he's getting such neck spasms from starting at the pc all the time.

I had a weekend of madness/preparation about 3 months ago (when i was still pregnant) where i decided to precook a whole bunch of meals and freeze them because i was getting lazy about cooking after work and i didn't feel like constant take-out - so i made and froze about 15 meals! There was a fair amount of mac and cheese (both plain and with mince) in amongst those. Busy baking the last one :( Now all that's left are 3 butternut, spinach and ricotta lasagna's that didn't come out so nice so we've been avoiding them LoL.

To be honest, I don't care that it was leaked. I just want her to finish it. Afterall I would buy it anyway, I think there's something really good about the books, although I haven't brought myself to get the Bree Tanner one yet.

Grrr..... Stupid person that leaked it!

Macaroni and cheese with Chilli beef mixed in is one of my favourite comfort foods. :) That and cheesy mashed potato. ;)

Oooh, cheese mashed potato also sounds yummy!

I haven't read Bree Tanner yet - i didn't even know it existed until Monday night when i saw it in a shop and then you guys mentioned it on tuesday as well!

I don't know why but my ticker is on the wrong day, silly thing!!
I have a clearblue OPK thing, that has the happy face if you are ovulating, I'm hoping I ovulated early, although it would have been on day 8 or 9 if I did, as thats when I had EWCM, but then again I could be ovulating late, I just want something to test positive, even if it is a silly OPK!!!!! xxxx

Ov yesterday! we didnt DTD ov day but did in the days running up to and maybe later tonight. Everything else is cool. Work is very busy though!

24/7 I thnk EWCM comes before ovulation, so you may not have ov'ed yet.

Huggles sorry AF is missing!

Carreg and Huggles, do you work freelance? Ahh, I would love to work for myself....

I think I will just suck it up and read Midnight Sun online but the sudden ending...that will drive me crazy. I too am soooo angry at the person who leaked it! So silly...and now we all have to suffer.

Hello and :hugs: to everyone else and new people! :flower:

Can't advise re Clear Blues but I use IC OPKs and they get every so faintly darker and darker until Ov day when they are spectacularly darker. Sometimes I get 2 days of very dark lines which just means the surge was only just starting on the first day so Ov was most likely on the 2nd day. You certainly will only get negatives prior to Ov though, even if it's only a day or 2 to go until you are supposed to Ov...you willprobably see a definite positive in a day or two, I find you really can't miss them on ICs (don't know about CB). Are you testing at the same time every day? I read advice that said to test at around late lunchtime as when you get the surge it's 12-36 hours later that you ovulate so if you test every 12 hours in the middle of the day you usually can't miss it.

Hope that helps!

xxx

Carreg...I got one pos OPK last Sunday and one very, very pos OPK on Monday. I've been assuming Tues. was ovulation day (back to neg OPK) but are you saying it might have actually been on Sunday or Monday?
As you can tell, I'm itching to test :blush: lol

Good luck Inge - dtd days leading up to ov is a good thing - hopefully your egg got caught! :dust:

Allie - no i don't freelance/work for myself. I work for a company that is technically part of one of our universities - but they kind of created the post for me (i started there temping to cover my cousin's maternity leave) and so it was a slow start as my work used to be spread out over other people. So they got me to come in and take a bit of work off of a couple of people to make their workloads lighter. But work is still often slow. We send out publications each quarter, so for one month each quarter i'm busy sending out those publications and stuff, but then for the other two months there's not much to do - just updating this and that or helping out here and there and doing invoices on one day each month. Sounds great and all but can get pretty boring. Great environment though with lovely people and a great atmosphere so i can't complain too much (and it gives me loads of time on BnB!).

It doesn't sound too bad Huggles! Time for BnB is always good. :thumbup:

Ok, I'm getting a bit nervous now. AF still hasn't shown up - which means it is doubtful she will show up today (normally shows up by the time i've gotten to work which was almost an hour ago). I've also had the following symptoms (which were all things that happened when i first fell pregnant with Jarrod also - before i'd even done a test):
  • Dropping things for the past week and a bit
  • AF-type cramps (very mild)
  • I felt a bit nauseous Tuesday morning
  • My tummy has been working overtime
  • And today it seems like my brain has left me - can't remember names and stuff
  • I keep waking up about an hour and half before my alarm
  • I'm starting to need the loo more often than usual

I'm sure it's probably nothing and AF will show up tomorrow (fx) and until now i kept convincing myself that each of those things was cos AF is about to start. But it hasn't yet. It could just be late - like it always used to be - but according to my luteal phase length last month (ov based on EWM only) it should have started yesterday or today at the latest.

i'm scared to do a test cos i'm scared of the result. If it's positive i'll be happy and scared, if it's negative i'll be disappointed and relieved.

Trying to continue convincing myself it'll start tomorrow and that all these symtpoms are just cos AF is due - but i'm not entirely sure i believe myself all that much anymore.

Oh dear, if it still hasn't started tomorrow then i'll buy a test on my way home from work and test saturday morning - don't want to test just before work cos i want to be able to be at home after the result to deal with whichever emotions hit me.

Morning Huggles!! :D
All those symptoms could be either, hopefully you will know either way very soon. xxxx

Off on a work activity day in a little while, and I so don't want to!! :( But once its over I'm off 'til wednesday, which is a plus!! xxx

Is anyone out there?!?!?! - My mind works overtime when i'm bored or have nothing to do. And since i can't concentrate on work at hte moment (too nervous about possibly being pregnant!) I keep coming back here but no-one's online it seems (not in any of my threads!).

Need the loo again - just went half an hour ago! But i'm sure it's just all in my head so gonna try and hold out (also don't want my cousin getting suspicious - she sits by the front desk reception which i have to walk right past to get to the loo).

Still got mild cramping - very mild.

I wish I at least knew whether i wanted a positive or a negative result - part of me wants one and part of me wants the other! I don't even know what I want!!!!

Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh - (think i'm losing it a bit :blush:)

I'm here for a little while!! :D xxxxxxxxxxxx

Morning Huggles!! :D
All those symptoms could be either, hopefully you will know either way very soon. xxxx

Off on a work activity day in a little while, and I so don't want to!! :( But once its over I'm off 'til wednesday, which is a plus!! xxx

yay - i'm not alone here! :happydance:

Thanks 24/7 - hopefully i'll know one way or the other and can stop wondering.

What kind of work activity are you going to? Sounds really nice to be off til next Wed! Definite incentive to want the day to go faster!

It's an outdoor activity day, not really my thing, I can't really keep up with everyone else and find it a real strain on my body since I wasn't very well. There are weight limits for it, so I hope I'm too small then I can just go home!! :D Not very team spirited but they booked it without me knowing what it was, and now I'm stuck going!!

So glad to be off work though, I'm not really enjoying it at the moment, and just want to be pregnant instead, which means changing my role slightly, and I can't wait for that!! :p xxx

I've just logged in too.... :)
Needed to get all of the early morning checks etc done, before I could feel happy to come online and just chill out for a moment. :)

Big hugs, Huggles.... Hopefully you'll have an answer one way or the other soon. As they are similar symptoms to those that you've had previously, I would be more inclined to get a test asap, just because I'm not sure I could handle the wait until the weekend.

Good Morning Everyone. :)

I also hate physical activities and teambuilding stuff - also not very team-spirited.

Hope you get pregnant soon and get into a better role at work! :dust:

Oh, also, i wanted to ask you regarding not being very well - this is just for my own curiousity because i had never even heard of coeliac before you mentioned it here - but how does it make you sick? I really know nothing about it other than that you are gluten intolerant, but in my mind that simply means you mustn't eat gluten and then everything's fine :dohh: - how does it make you sick?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->