NTNP Chat Thread

I've never been like skinny but after I stopped riding it piled on.. I dont think I realised how much I was doing.

Now I have to diet and its rubbish!! :haha:

xxx

I've also never been skinny - always had a bit of a problem with my weight, but i gave up dieting cos every time i tried i would lose to start wtih and then get depressed and land up gaining back double what i lost. So i always ended heavier than before i started!

now i just try to keep my weight stable and every now and then i try to make sure we're eating healthily etc if i notice we've been eating a lot of rubbish and picking up weight as a result. But we really need to start doing exercise. Funnily enough when i fell pregnant with Jarrod i lost 6kg! 500g (appr. 1lb) every week for the first 12 weeks! And i wasn't even trying nor was i throwing up so no idea how it worked, but i was so happy. Then i started gaining it back slowly and by the time we lost him i had just gained back those samek 6kg and with the birth i lost 4kg immediately. I looked so nice and thin and my tummy looked so nice and flat. But now over the last 6-8 weeks all the weight has started creaping back on again and i'm almost back to where i started :(

Actually, that's another reason why i half wonder if i'm mayber preggers - last month i gained about 1kg around AF time as one normally does. This month i've started losing weight this past week for no apparant reason...

I lost 7 stone once... then I put 4 stone back on after my MC.

Lost 2 stone of it again so far... only 2 more to go... I am hoping I am one of those people who loses weight during pregnancy... I only got to 5 weeks with my last one so didnt really have chance to find out. I hope not to put too much on though. I am going to carry on with my healthy eating through pregnancy.

Yeah I dont diet as such just eat healthier and try to move a bit more.

Sorry for your loss. :hugs:

xxx

Wow that's impressive - 7 stone! The most i've lost in one go (and i actually managed to keep it off for about 3 years) is 10kg (1.5 stone). At the moment though i technically should lose 20-25kg (3-4 st) but it's not likely to happen anytime soon :blush:

Its when I stopped riding and was with my ex we used to have a take away every night and I got lazy... then I was single and lost it all. I used to go the gym every day.

Then I met my current OH and got pregnant had my MC, spiralled into depression and comfort ate myself 4 stone on!!!

I just want to be a UK size 14 again... I am a 16 at the mo down from a 20!!

So done well so far.

xxx

Sounds like congratulations are required all round!!!!

Up until I went to university my weight was around 6.5st ish. But met now hubbie at university and unfortunately I then wasn't walking and cycling as he had a vehicle and the weight piled on. Ended up at about 13st at one point and a size 14/16. I'm now down to 10st and very happy. Admittedly I'm now a comfortable 12 (would like to be a 10, but have to be realistic) but the main thing is I'm happy in myself and my weight is stable.

How long is a normal luteal phase? - I think i'm currently on 12 dpo.

Oh, just looked it up - normally lasts 12-14 days but can last 10 - 16 days.

I think last month mine was either 11 or 12 days. But i guess ovulation based only on EWM so i guess i could be guessing wrong about when exactly i ovulated.

Bummer then. :( Oh well, on with the fun and games and try again. ;)

Bad news - it's just starting to rain, and I left shirts out on the washing line this morning!!!!

My luteal phase is 13 I think, well has been last 2 cycles!

xx

i havent been thinking about it and had to come on here coz i think im 4dpo and have a really mild cramping low down but surely this is too early for anything so am gonna forget it and see what happens in a week and a bit im a 25 cycle so havent got long to wait .
Good Luck to all you girlies great to know so many are taking the relaxed approach we will all have our positives really soon xx

Thanks Girlies, will update with my next pee result tomorrow, same time, same place!! :p I think I must have ovulated early though, on about 8/9dpo, although this would give me a very long luteal phase, so not sure if that can be right?!? Will start using OPK's at the begining of my cycle next month, and see if I ovulate early, then atleast I will know for sure.

Team building was very tiring, we went to a go ape, so have been hanging in trees all day, and it was good, but I prefer just pootling around on my own, I don't like everyone watching me do everything. :D

Nice to see you 4magpies!! :D:D:D:D:D xxxxxx

using the opks from the beginning next month sounds like a good idea 24/7. Who knows though, maybe you get your :D tomorrow!

I caved - i bought a pg test. gonna do it first thing tomorrow morning. Told dh my suspicions about possibly being preggers - he said "ok, don't stress about it" :) So now i feel much better and more positive and am actually kind of hoping for a positive - although knowing my luck af will show up tomorrow just to spite me! Anyway, either way at least i'll know after doing the test!

Fingers crossed!! :D
Yippeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee for doing a test in the morning, lots of results will be in!! :D xxxxxx

I tested BFN today (9dpo) but testing again in the morning.....

Good luck testing Huggles and 24/7!!! I hope we all have good news to report. :dust: And good luck inkdchick.

Carreg, I can't imagine working all night!! Well, I suppose I did that at university, but holy crap!! You deserve the down time after periods like that.

Ok, well did a test this morning - :bfn:

Funny thing is, after stressing about being pregnant yesterday i finally accepted that maybe i was and i started quite liking the idea and was all happy. Then when i did hte test this morning and it was negative i was all disappointed :( But i know that it is better this way as the timing was just so wrong in so many ways.

Still no sign of the :witch: though, so not really sure what's going on or when she's gonna make an appearance. I guess there's always a chance that a stray egg was caught when we :sex: this past sun, mon, tues in which case it wouldn't show on a test yet, but i seriously doubt that. More likely the :witch: is just irritating me and making me wait! Wish she'd hurry up and arrive already!

Carreg - can we still be AF buddies if my AF is now so far from yours?

My boss has just given me a mega task creating a query in Microsoft Access that i have no idea how to do, so i better get started on that. Expecting it to take me most of the day. Nice challenge for a change! I wanted to post my plan/goals etc for the next 6 months or so (explaining why we want to wait for certain dates before really NTNP) but i think i better get started on this query first and then i'll post that later.

Sorry you got a BFN. :hugs: But fingers crossed there may have been a late eggy. xxxxxx

Morning everyone!

Allie - we get time off in lieu when we work late, 1.5 hours for every hour we work. Plus, we are required to have a 12 hour break between our shifts so if I work til 4am then I am not expected to be in the office next day til 4pm, then because we only work til 5.15 normally I can take the last 1 hour 15 mins off out of the time in lieu I have accrued. The extra time off is nice, a good top up for annual leave, but sometimes I'd rather we had the option to get paid for it instead. It'd be nice to be able to choose! Luckily the overnight working is quite rare, that said earlier this year I did til 2am one day on one bid then 4 days later did til 4am on a different bid! I was DEAD! But, I earnt over a week off in time in lieu which was nice.

Huggles - sorry for the BFN :( Hope the witch shows up soon, if she doesn't then maybe you should test again! We can still be AF buddies if you want? It's up to you :) Good luck with your Access query - hope you manage to get it sorted.

Hurrah for friday!! It's dull and dreary here again which sucks but at least it's only 8 hours til the weekend!!!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->