NTNP Chat Thread

mmmm your dinner sounds tasty Huggles! Gah, fried egg with runny yolk craving!! I need to go home and get me some foooood!

xxx

Ok, next lesson, how do you quote 2 different people in the same message? I just hit the Quote button under a message to quote them and then sometimes delete irrelevant bits. But how do you quote a second person at the same time?

Ok, next lesson, how do you quote 2 different people in the same message? I just hit the Quote button under a message to quote them and then sometimes delete irrelevant bits. But how do you quote a second person at the same time?

There is a multiquote button just right of the quote button. Whichever post you want to quote you must press the multiquote button on each individual post :flower:

Hit the plus button next to quote, then do the same to all the other posts you want, except the last one which you press quote on!! :D xxx

not sure...don't usually do it!!!

ETA: there you go I've learnt something new!! thanks girls!

xxx

And yummy dinner huggles, I was going to do veg omlettes and chips, but OH just text saying he will be late home, and now not sure if I can be bothered just for me.... xxxx

mmmm your dinner sounds tasty Huggles! Gah, fried egg with runny yolk craving!! I need to go home and get me some foooood!

xxx

Hmmm, runny yolk is the best. When you're pregnant you can't eat runny yolk so one day i felt like fried egg so made it hard fried - eeeuw, yuck, like rubber and tastes gross. Decided that day to switch to scrambled egg for the remainder of my pregnancy!

There is a multiquote button just right of the quote button. Whichever post you want to quote you must press the multiquote button on each individual post :flower:

cool, thanks so much. I saw those " next to the quote button but didn't realise it was a button on its own! Then i tried it now when you told me how but i'm like pressing it and pressing it and nothing's happening. Eventually i then hit the normal quote button and it took me to the screen with all the quotes already in it! :D

cool, thanks so much. I saw those " next to the quote button but didn't realise it was a button on its own! Then i tried it now when you told me how but i'm like pressing it and pressing it and nothing's happening. Eventually i then hit the normal quote button and it took me to the screen with all the quotes already in it! :D

OOPS! I really should have mentioned that :haha:

Hit the plus button next to quote, then do the same to all the other posts you want, except the last one which you press quote on!! :D xxx

Ok cool, thanks, worked out the hitting quote button at the end after repeatedly hitting the multiquote button and nothing happened :dohh: but didn't realise i was supposed to be using + inbetween! Yay, i feel so smart now! :happydance:

Ok cool, thanks, worked out the hitting quote button at the end after repeatedly hitting the multiquote button and nothing happened :dohh: but didn't realise i was supposed to be using + inbetween! Yay, i feel so smart now! :happydance:
Enjoy!! :winkwink: xxxxx

Here's the dimwits way that i thought maybe it was done:

click Quote on the first post you want to quote. When it takes you to the page to reply on, highlight everything and copy. Go back to where you were. Then hit Quote on the next post you want to quote. When you go to the reply page paste the first quote below the new one, highlight everything again and copy again. Continue until you have all the posts you want to quote all together! :D

The proper way is much easier!

I like your way too though!! :D xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hmmm, runny yolk is the best. When you're pregnant you can't eat runny yolk so one day i felt like fried egg so made it hard fried - eeeuw, yuck, like rubber and tastes gross. Decided that day to switch to scrambled egg for the remainder of my pregnancy!

yeeeeuch, hard yolk *grimace* - don't blame you for switching to scrambled egg! Mmmm.

How is everyone's weekend going? We went to the scarecrow festival; it was great until my blinking flip flop broke :( Then I had to go barefoot!!! Luckily it started sort of drizzling so we headed to the pub for lunch and after lunch we were over at the church green, walking on the grass was a lot nicer than on the tarmac! The scarecrows were pretty cool though, but didn't see any that I thought were as good as last year. Maybe the bad weather has meant people haven't been able ot put in as much effort :shrug:

Got to go and get some glue to fix a panel in our kitchen now and then just chilling I think.

Hope you're all good :hugs:

xxx

My OH is working tonight but he'll be off from tomorrow until Tuesday night :happydance: He can keep me distracted in the days running up to testing :winkwink:

I'm meant to be going to West Wales tomorrow to help my friend vet a labrador breeder but I'm not sure what's going on, I've not heard from her :wacko:

Failing that OH and I will take the dogs on a long walk, it's rare they're walked together because I can't walk all 3 at one time.

Hello Girls!! :D
Another negative OPK so don't think there is any chance of it happening now, so must have been early, so am counting down to next saturday which is testing day!! :D xx

im loving the ntnp and havent thougt about the trying that i have just realised that im 5dpo and had a bit of pressure and very very mild cramping this morning and have felt weird for a couple of days and cant get out of bed in the mornings, but i still wont be testing , cant face it and dont want the stress, so will just have to wait and see.
Good luck to everyone xxxx

How is everyone's weekend going? We went to the scarecrow festival; it was great until my blinking flip flop broke :( Then I had to go barefoot!!! Luckily it started sort of drizzling so we headed to the pub for lunch and after lunch we were over at the church green, walking on the grass was a lot nicer than on the tarmac! The scarecrows were pretty cool though, but didn't see any that I thought were as good as last year. Maybe the bad weather has meant people haven't been able ot put in as much effort :shrug:

Got to go and get some glue to fix a panel in our kitchen now and then just chilling I think.

Hope you're all good :hugs:

xxx

Sorry the scarecrow festival was a bit disappointing. Hope you managed to fix the panel in your kitchen.

My OH is working tonight but he'll be off from tomorrow until Tuesday night :happydance: He can keep me distracted in the days running up to testing :winkwink:

I'm meant to be going to West Wales tomorrow to help my friend vet a labrador breeder but I'm not sure what's going on, I've not heard from her :wacko:

Failing that OH and I will take the dogs on a long walk, it's rare they're walked together because I can't walk all 3 at one time.

That sounds really nice having your OH home for a few days - enjoy!

Hello Girls!! :D
Another negative OPK so don't think there is any chance of it happening now, so must have been early, so am counting down to next saturday which is testing day!! :D xx

Well let's hope you caught the eggy early then :dust:
Maybe next month start using the opk's a bit earlier? My cousin has had 2 children, both of which took a while to conceive, and now they've decided to try for a third so she's decided to use opk's for the first time. She's only just realised (after 2 kids) that she ovulates early! So maybe you do too?

im loving the ntnp and havent thougt about the trying that i have just realised that im 5dpo and had a bit of pressure and very very mild cramping this morning and have felt weird for a couple of days and cant get out of bed in the mornings, but i still wont be testing , cant face it and dont want the stress, so will just have to wait and see.
Good luck to everyone xxxx

:dust: good luck inkdchick - fx that little eggy got caught!

AFM: As you can see i've mastered this multiquote thing! :winkwink:
Went to the Welsh Choir concert last night. It was quite nice, but the weather was horrible so had to drive in the rain :( They sang quite nicely but it was quite funny because they were such a geriatric group it was like an old-age-home performing! There was one guy who might have been around 40, 2 that might have been in their 50's, and the rest looked like they ranged from 60-85, with most probably 70+! There were 25 men in total. I think it would have been awesome if there were 50 in the choir as they sang really well but there I felt there weren't enough voices to make it really WoW.
My mom's ex-pupil sang really nicely as well.

AF is really heavy today. Started getting very heavy last night already. Thankfully no major cramps though so i'm hoping it was just last month (being the first one after birth). Had one bad cramp this morning, but nothing more so i'm pleased about that.

Going to defrost my chest freezer today and try and wash some clothes although it's raining a bit still so will probably have to hang them inside to dry - really hope they dry properly. Also want to spray insecticide on my plants. Other than that just going to have a nice lazy day - spent the whole day in my pyjamas and most of the day in bed reading yesterday! Was wonderful :D

Morning everyone. Hope there are some of us catching them eggs. I am awaiting af i think as im having cramps. There not like what i have had for the last 2 cycles, but my body is still settling after having my dd. Im having all the other af symptoms, no pg symptoms at all. If i go back to 28 day cycles im due tomorrow. Well we are off to techniquest today, get plenty of pictures hopefully. Hope everyone has a good day today.

Morning Girls!!
Had a dream last night I had some implantation bleeding, and is was freakishly real!! Sadly work up and realised though!! :p

Well done on the quoting huggles!! :D Just a chill out day here for us, and maybe a little walk. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->