NTNP Chat Thread

Hahahaha yeah no I don`t have the time for that :p

Nothing to report on NTNP atm but the :witch: is due in 6 days or so. We`ll see what she has to say for this month. FX`d she stays away but who knows.

Right, time to knuckle down and start doing with bloomin' access query... :coffee:

Morning!! Still feeling off, and think could be a cold.... :(
Hope all is well for all xxx

Morning everyone :)

samsugar - I'll do your ironing if you want to come in to my office and do my job!!!

Huggles - good luck with the access query :) I have a bid going out at lunchtime so in for a hectic morning as it is still being worked on and is in a right mess and they haven't even sent it to me for finalising yet!!!

Hope everyone had a good weekend? Mine was nice, very relaxing. Made roast beef with all the trimmings yesterday and it was yummmm. Made my rooibos cupcakes too and they are very nice, really subtle flavour though so think I will put more rooibos in next time.

xxx

I have voted on two on two of your names I like Carreg. :D xx

I love your surname, mines very boring in comparison!! :p xx

What do you do Carreg? Im not the best person for chores but Ironing i hate with a passion ill spend extra hanging things out on the line well or hanging them on hangers to dry so most of the creases drop out :haha:

My weekend was wet!!! We had trials down at the rugby club so everyone else gets to hide in the shelter or in the clubhouse but i have to stand on the side of the pitch (first aid) Only had 2 accidents so not too bad, just fed up of having to dry clean my coat because its covered in blood again lol. I looked like a drowned rat by the end of the afternoon and to make it worse after taking one of them to he hospital i went home to change and managed to leave my purse at home so i couldnt even have a drink :dohh:

Hope everyone is well this morning

I have a very large pile of ironing, so am going out in a bit so I can ignore it!! :D xx

Hey girls

Sorry i havent been about but things have taken a turn for us and i will no longer be here with you.

We are no longer NTNP or TTC, its been such a hard decision to make but the right one for us. So thats it no more babies for us.

Ethan needs our full support and attention what with his ASD & there is also the other 2 to consider, another baby may seriously rock the boat and affect everyone in the wrong way. My life is so busy and hard so its not fair to have another baby that in all seriousness we wont have the time to dedicate to.

So my wonderful NTNP ladies, i wish you the absolute best in your journeys and hope that you all get your :bfp:'s very soon. I shall be taking a break from this section for a while as its still quite hard for me to accept even though we are doing the right thing.

But in a few weeks i'll be back stalking you all and chucking lots of baby dust your way.

So ladies from me its goodbye :wave: xxxx

Buy hun, sorry to hear your leaving us but im glad its for good reasons and nothing medical or serious

:hugs:

24/7 - that's not my surname at present, that's much more boring, that is what surname would be if OH and I got married, and what LOs surname would be if/when we had one, even if we weren't married as we'd do deed poll :)

Sam - I work in an office doing admin and making documents look how the company want them to look, very boring and at time stressful. Trust me, I'd rather have the chores! I LOVE ironing in particular :)

Leah - :hugs: :hugs: I am so sorry you are leaving us, but glad it isn't because of something medical or anything. I understand your decision, though it must be so hard to have made it. You never know, maybe in a year or two you'll think again. Please keep in touch and good luck with everything :hugs:

xxxx

Carreg id swap any day :haha: Waiting for SIL to pop round with my neice at the mo we havent seen them in a good few months due to something illegal they were knowingly doing and i refused to go to their house or i would be involved so to speak but i have invited them round here loads but today is the first time she accepted :shrug: not sure what im in for lol.

xx

eeek - sounds dramatic, Sam!! Good luck and hope it all goes well :)

xxx

What do you do Carreg? Im not the best person for chores but Ironing i hate with a passion ill spend extra hanging things out on the line well or hanging them on hangers to dry so most of the creases drop out :haha:

I also hate ironing - so i just don't do any :haha:
When DH still lived with his parents before we got married his mother used to iron his trousers every evening so they were freshly ironed for work the next day. Before we got married i told him straight that he better not expect me to do that cos i won't. So for the first few months after we got married every morning before work DH would be standing there ironing his own clothes. Then he got lazy and now neither of us iron LoL. I just hang the clothes up as soon as they're finished washing and then fold them carefully and pack them away/hang them in the cupboard. We have a char once a month and she irons all the clothes that were washed that week, so once a month we have ironed clothes, but for the rest of it it's wash and wear :D

Hey girls

Sorry i havent been about but things have taken a turn for us and i will no longer be here with you.

We are no longer NTNP or TTC, its been such a hard decision to make but the right one for us. So thats it no more babies for us.

Ethan needs our full support and attention what with his ASD & there is also the other 2 to consider, another baby may seriously rock the boat and affect everyone in the wrong way. My life is so busy and hard so its not fair to have another baby that in all seriousness we wont have the time to dedicate to.

So my wonderful NTNP ladies, i wish you the absolute best in your journeys and hope that you all get your :bfp:'s very soon. I shall be taking a break from this section for a while as its still quite hard for me to accept even though we are doing the right thing.

But in a few weeks i'll be back stalking you all and chucking lots of baby dust your way.

So ladies from me its goodbye :wave: xxxx

Sorry to hear you're leaving us. I'm sure you have made the decision, even if it seems like a very tough one. Maybe in another year or 2 or 3 you and DH might reconsider, but for now it probably is best to just focus on the kids you have at the moment. Feel free to pop in anytime - we'd always love to hear how you're getting on. :flower:

Carreg id swap any day :haha: Waiting for SIL to pop round with my neice at the mo we havent seen them in a good few months due to something illegal they were knowingly doing and i refused to go to their house or i would be involved so to speak but i have invited them round here loads but today is the first time she accepted :shrug: not sure what im in for lol.

xx

OOoooh, that sounds terribly exciting knowing someone who's doing something illegal!! Hope they've stopped doing whatever it was now though. Glad you get to see your niece again - hope the visit goes ok.

AFM - We just had a group counselling session here at work to talk through what happened on Friday - what the facts are and what physical/emotional reactions to expect in ourselves. It's really weird cos normally i would have been like "oh gosh, oh wow, that's terrible" when hearing the news and then i would have carried on as usual. But now after losing Jarrod this news has totally thrown me and i keep wanting to break down in tears and i struggle to concentrate etc. I think that's also why my tummy is suddenly acting up as well - stress/shock, not a tummy bug at all. The guy that came to do the session is a psychologist and he said he would stay behind for a few minutes if anyone wanted to speak to him directly. I wanted to, but then i was waiting for other people to finish speaking to him and when the last one came out (there were 3 that went to see him in total - individually) i was going to go but then he walked past my office, and when he came back he was with my boss and then he just left :shrug: I didn't get a chance to speak to him at all. :( He left a phone number though so maybe i'll go see him in the other building on campus, but knowing me i'll be too lazy to go all the way there and will never get around to it. Will probably just write everyhting in my journal, cry a bit, and then carry on again.

I also hate ironing - We have a char once a month and she irons all the clothes that were washed that week, so once a month we have ironed clothes, but for the rest of it it's wash and wear :D

:haha::haha:

OOoooh, that sounds terribly exciting knowing someone who's doing something illegal!! Hope they've stopped doing whatever it was now though. Glad you get to see your niece again - hope the visit goes ok.

They havent stopped as far as i know but im more than welcome to have them in my home as i know they cant do it here!! First visit in a while so im quite anxious. Great to see neice again though she is 10 going on 20.

AFM - We just had a group counselling session here at work to talk through what happened on Friday - what the facts are and what physical/emotional reactions to expect in ourselves. It's really weird cos normally i would have been like "oh gosh, oh wow, that's terrible" when hearing the news and then i would have carried on as usual. But now after losing Jarrod this news has totally thrown me and i keep wanting to break down in tears and i struggle to concentrate etc. I think that's also why my tummy is suddenly acting up as well - stress/shock, not a tummy bug at all. The guy that came to do the session is a psychologist and he said he would stay behind for a few minutes if anyone wanted to speak to him directly. I wanted to, but then i was waiting for other people to finish speaking to him and when the last one came out (there were 3 that went to see him in total - individually) i was going to go but then he walked past my office, and when he came back he was with my boss and then he just left :shrug: I didn't get a chance to speak to him at all. :( He left a phone number though so maybe i'll go see him in the other building on campus, but knowing me i'll be too lazy to go all the way there and will never get around to it. Will probably just write everyhting in my journal, cry a bit, and then carry on again.

Sorry hun i read this and well up with tears for you. I cant ever imagine what you are going through but :hugs:

Thanks girls, but i can confirm that there will never be another baby as Nathan has arranged to have a vasectomy. It will be before xmas that it is done and until then i am going back on the pill.... Its just the right decision for us and although it was hard to make we are 100% sure that its the best thing to do for our family.

Thanks again girls xx

eeek - sounds dramatic, Sam!! Good luck and hope it all goes well :)

xxx

Lol its not that dramatic, i just think its wierd that after 4 months of me inviting her she suddenly decides to come over lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->