NTNP Chat Thread

morning all,just chilling today and waiting for my boys to come home from thier dad's.attempted to sleep in a tent last night but gave up after an hour lol
aunt flo still has not arrived,she must be stuck in traffic :haha: lets hope its a very long traffic jam.:thumbup:have lots of cramps so who knows.

when was AF due babyanise?
Let's hope she doesn't arrive at all! :D
:dust:

yesterday but the pee i uesed was over 9 hrs old and was told it was no gd lol so doing it again mon if she stays away.

:dust: oooo, good luck - can't wait for monday - hope you get your :bfp: !! :dust:

(why was the pee so old - don't you just poas?)

no,i peed in a pot at 3am coz im peeing alot so cant hold it in for long and that was my fmu ,i had to go out and buy the test's so by the time i got home it was over 9hrs old and so was neg and i was told that pee was no gd.so i have 1 left for mon.

So i made roast chicken and roast potatoes for supper. Then DH decided he felt like dessert so we went off to KFC and bought a crusher and an avalanche each (not sure if you have those there - i know you have KFC. Crusher is icecream with flavour - we had cuppucino crunch - shooshed up in it and then you drink it through a thick straw. Avalanche is icecream with a sauce and bit of chocolate brownie). So it's winter, it's really cold, it's pouring with rain, and we're eating and drinking ice-cream! :icecream:
(now i'm freezing - gonna fill a hot water bottle). :cold:

Love it huggles!! :D
Feeling abit off today, can't put my finger on it, but don't want to do anything except curl up, feel very tired and tummy a little unsettled. :( xxx

Hope you feel better tomorrow 24/7 :flower:
My tummy is also unsettled all of a sudden. My mom had an upset tummy last night but she thought it was something she ate. Now suddenly mine is upset too so i'm wondering if it's maybe a bug. Also having strong AF cramps as well which i thought i'd avoided this time, so really hoping they're not going to get really bad during the night like last time, hoping this is as bad as they'll get (more uncomfortable and crampy than excrutiatingly painful).

This is not good huggles. :(
OH feels poorly so I hope I'm not getting whatever he has. :( xxx

Hi everyone

Moving across to the pregnancy forum (arrghhhhh!).

Good luck to all of you in getting your :bfp:

I may still lurke if that's ok? xx

Byeeeeeee!! :D
Enjoy your new amazing journey, hopefully we will all be with you soon. xxxx

OMG, does that mean you got a :bfp: Clairikins???? That's so exciting!!!!! Congrats :wohoo:
(i don't mind you lurking at all :flower:)

More like a small positive Huggles. We weren't sure but I posted a pic in the test gallery and on another thread in NTNP (title OMG!!!) and everyone seems agreed it is a :bfp: :happydance:

:dust: to everyone. xx

Sorry I haven`t been around much lately ladies. Things are finally calming down so I will be able to stop by more often. I also missed like 50 pages so I`m not going back to read them all. :haha: Hope you guys are all doing well!

Gosh, if you want to stay we insist you read akk the pages so we can give you a little quiz afterwards!! :D
How are you? Much to report on ntnp? Glad toy are back!! xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->